If Shannan Gilbert was Drugged, this would be the perfect choice

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can think of a few reasons:
Mom, needs a cover to go out an investigate who is up and what the heck is going on out there..."Beaver, get up, someone is is runnin' around the neighborhood and people are lookin' for her. Let's go see what the heck is going on...we'll pretend like we're walkin' Spot."

Or "Show me where you (or your brother or Dad...just fill in the appropriate blank) were (was)...So there was/were a girl/girls there? What did she look like...do you think it's the same girl? Let's go see if we can find her. I want to know what the heck is going on here and you are going with me. Let's go!"

I can think of a few reasons:
Mom, needs a cover to go out an investigate who is up and what the heck is going on out there..."Beaver, get up, someone is is runnin' around the neighborhood and people are lookin' for her. Let's go see what the heck is going on...we'll pretend like we're walkin' Spot."

Or "Show me where you (or your brother or Dad...just fill in the appropriate blank) were (was)...So there was/were a girl/girls there? What did she look like...do you think it's the same girl? Let's go see if we can find her. I want to know what the heck is going on here and you are going with me. Let's go!"

You have a very good point. However I don't know if I am just a big scaredy cat or what but I would want more then just Beaver and Spot the dog as back up.

Thanks Viv. glad you see the humor of it all. My problem is I am the smartest person on this Board. It is very difficult being patient with people that don't know what they are talking about LOL.

Seriously, I get frustrated when folks bend facts like pretzels. Just go with the flow and let the information speak for itself.

Way back I did an investigation for 2 scummy people, a husband and a wife. They were ripping off seniors by using a social security scheme to get into the house and distract the elderly owner while the other one ripped the place off.

I get to my last victim to get his account on the ID process and other facts about the case. I ask him what procedures were in place as to the ID. I still have to do my job. He said he made an ID,,,,,,,buttttttt, maybe he was wrong. He said the guy looked exactly like the man that robbed his house. Maybe he had a look - a - like. He didn't want to put an innocent man in jail for a crime he didn't commit.

I told him, Look: In the world of infinite possibilities it IS possible that the Pope put on a disguise, slipped out of the Vatican and hopped a plane just to rob you. I mean in the context I presented it this was possible. Keeping that in mind I told him when you go to bed tonight put your head on the pillow and have a great night's sleep because YOU PICKED THE RIGHT GUY.

This Senior, perfectly lucid, btw, was twisting logic like a pretzel. I made it straight as a pretzel stick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1
Back