If you agree or disagree with the verdict, let us know why

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 people in the Anthony home has access to Caylee and all evidence found at the crime scene. 3 people were caregivers to Caylee. On June 16th. CA was at work - that leaves 2. I believe GA when he said that FCA left with Caylee at 1 pm to drop caylee off at her fake nanny and go to her fake job and that they would be staying at the nannys that night. Even FCA's original statement to police said she left the house and dropped Caylee off at the nannys. So in a FCA twisted lying sort of way actually supports the statement that 'she left the house with Caylee' that day. So now we are down to 1 person, FCA. And no other person has come forward saying that Caylee was with them. = FCA was the last person to be with Caylee alive.

BBM: Cindy was at work according to who? She told us on the stand that her time cards mean dittley squat ... remember.. she said that because SHE wanted to be the one who did the computer search... she was at home...

Who knows why, but what is ridiculous, and I've heard similar questions from the jurors, is trying to find an answer to every single unimportant question relating to this case?!

- Why would she leave her purse in her car?
- How could she have disposed of the body without anyone seeing her?
- Why would she ask a neighbor to borrow a shovel?
- Why would she dispose of the body so close to her house?

There will always be NUMEROUS unanswered questions that really aren't relevant, but I guess are important to "Enquiring" minds.

I do agree that the questions you provided above aren't truly relevant questions because the purse had nothing to do with Caylee's body, the crime scene wasn't a frequently traveled place during the summer, the shovel showed it had nothing to do with a crime, etc.

But, my question was in regards to the tape, the tape that was found with Caylee's body. If she did use that tape prior to death, after death, to apply to Caylee's mouth/nose.... why would she leave such incriminating evidence behind in her house. And, where was this tape kept... In GA's locked shed or in his garage. And finally, what luck GA happened to have to stumble upon this roll of duct tape and proceed to use it throughout the time of investigation until it is completely gone. No way to trace the tape to anything. Casey must've had a great plan going for her dad to grab the murder weapon and use it up before LE found out.

The answer to some of your who questions are only a manner of opinion, not fact.

And, naturally, it is easy for the state to prove who in a convincing way to people who already convicted her. It is a lot more challenging to prove who to panel of jurors who are told to presume her innocent until they hear enough evidence to convict. Clearly they weren't able to convince them. That is a fact. So, I believe that statement that they provided enough convincing evidence is only opinion.

Do tell, which "who" question that I posed is not fact ?

Who else had access to all of the evidence in the case ?
-- FCA, all of the A's had access to everything x/c for the Sunfire
Who DID NOT call 911 if it was an accident ?
-- FCA (DT claimed accident, yet no 911 call)
Who repeatedly lied to police ?
-- FCA (proven by testimony)
Who dumped the Sunfire by the dumpster at the Amscot ?
-- FCA (TL testified he picked FCA up)
Who went partying for 31 days and didn't report her child missing ?
-- FCA (admitted by FCA)
Who tried to borrow a shovel from a neighbor ?
-- FCA (Brian Burner testimony)
Who claimed a nanny stole the child ?
-- FCA (trial testimony from Yuri Melich)
Who was NOT planning on telling her parents anything until CA tracked her down ?
-- FCA (CA had to track FCA down at TL's apartment)
Who told her weekend friend in the car "I'm such a good liar" ?
-- FCA (trial testimony)
Who searched for "how to make chloroform" on the Internet ?
-- FCA (perjured testimony by CA leaving FCA as the culprit)

That still doesn't answer the question... if she used the tape to apply to her daughter's nose/mouth, why would she leave it behind? I would have to think that if anyone was doing that, it's pretty obvious death is in the future, so why would you leave the murder weapon behind? It's duct tape, no one in the house would probably notice it was gone, so why not toss that in the trunk with the dead body?

If one uses your line of reasoning then no one in the house used that duct tape on Caylee because they all would get rid of it. It doesn't bother me that the rest of the family had access to the tape because the rest of the family were not the last to be seen with Caylee. And it doesn't bother me that the tape was not found with the body, because it makes sense for KC to leave it just where she found it. I'm guessing she didn't want anyone to think it went missing. That requires forethought. The disposal of Caylee was afterthought. The duct tape had long been used and was not immediately at hand when the body was disposed of.

FWIW, my husband would notice if his duct tape or electrical tape were missing. Probably before he'd notice if I went missing.

That still doesn't answer the question... if she used the tape to apply to her daughter's nose/mouth, why would she leave it behind? I would have to think that if anyone was doing that, it's pretty obvious death is in the future, so why would you leave the murder weapon behind? It's duct tape, no one in the house would probably notice it was gone, so why not toss that in the trunk with the dead body?

In general I am not following your train of thought on this. Maybe I missed something earlier. We know that duct tape was found at the scene and it was traced back to the house so somebody in the house used it.

If I get as chance to edit the analysis and divide it into posts I will post here, very interesting read imo.

Do tell, which "who" question that I posed is not fact ?

Who else had access to all of the evidence in the case ?
-- FCA, x/c for the Sunfire, all of the A's had access to everything else And GA according to his testimony
Who DID NOT call 911 if it was an accident ?
-- FCA (DT claimed accident, yet no 911 call)And GA according to DT OS
Who repeatedly lied to police ?
-- FCA (proven by testimony)And GA and CA
Who dumped the Sunfire by the dumpster at the Amscot ?
-- FCA (TL testified he picked FCA up)
Who went partying for 31 days and didn't report her child missing ?
-- FCA (admitted by FCA)There is no evidence she partied for 31 days. She went out on a couple Fridays during the 31 days Caylee was dead.
Who tried to borrow a shovel from a neighbor ?
-- FCA (Brian Burner testimony)
Who claimed a nanny stole the child ?
-- FCA (trial testimony from Yuri Melich)And you can't forget CA and GA
Who was NOT planning on telling her parents anything until CA tracked her down ?
-- FCA (CA had to track FCA down at TL's apartment)
Who told her weekend friend in the car "I'm such a good liar" ?
-- FCA (trial testimony)
Who searched for "how to make chloroform" on the Internet ?
-- FCA (perjured testimony by CA leaving FCA as the culprit)
Responses in red by me.

If one uses your line of reasoning then no one in the house used that duct tape on Caylee because they all would get rid of it. It doesn't bother me that the rest of the family had access to the tape because the rest of the family were not the last to be seen with Caylee. And it doesn't bother me that the tape was not found with the body, because it makes sense for KC to leave it just where she found it. I'm guessing she didn't want anyone to think it went missing. That requires forethought. The disposal of Caylee was afterthought. The duct tape had long been used and was not immediately at hand when the body was disposed of.

FWIW, my husband would notice if his duct tape or electrical tape were missing. Probably before he'd notice if I went missing.

BBM

GA did get rid of the tape. None was found after the body was found according to the executed search warrant.

ETA: GA, according to his own testimony, didn't testify about this particular tape in the beginning because he had many rolls of duct tape, didn't "understand" which tape JB was referring to. I think we can all agree that this tape was definitely unique, and even more unique if it was found with his dead granddaughter.

She wasn't convicted of murder during jury selection. And, the sole reason these people were selected was because they didn't follow current events or the news. I'm confused on how that point alone would make them less worthy of making a decision.

This post reminds me of a caller to Nancy the night of the verdict reading, the caller suggested that jurors have to be certified and take courses in order to render verdicts. Really?

Thought I made it pretty clear. The restrictions on who they get to choose from left a sub par group of people. They were one step away from going to half way houses and homeless shelters.. if they had drivers licenses.

Actually, I think a quick course wouldn't be a bad idea. Society is dumbing down at a rapid pace. If nothing else, an IQ test and perhaps a pass/fail on simple things like problem solving, reading and writing. These are pretty common things when being hired for any respectable job. They provide training on what you are going to be required to do, they also follow up on character references, and past employment. These things are in place to work at the bank down your street, but not required of those who decide if a murderer can go free.

BBM: Cindy was at work according to who? She told us on the stand that her time cards mean dittley squat ... remember.. she said that because SHE wanted to be the one who did the computer search... she was at home...

According to the testimony at trial. I don't remember CA whereabouts on the 16th being in question at all. So based on your statement, am I to assume that there are people who believe also that CA was involved in the death of Caylee?

BBM

GA did get rid of the tape. None was found after the body was found according to the executed search warrant.

GA admitted using the tape. Not much of an attempt to "get rid" of evidence. He tied himself directly to it. KC put it back where she found it and GA, not knowing it was linked to the murder, kept on using it. Unless you're insinuating that she told him she used it and he got rid of it for her…?

Thought I made it pretty clear. The restrictions on who they get to choose from left a sub par group of people. They were one step away from going to half way houses and homeless shelters.. if they had drivers licenses.

Actually, I think a quick course wouldn't be a bad idea. Society is dumbing down at a rapid pace. If nothing else, an IQ test and perhaps a pass/fail on simple things like problem solving, reading and writing. These are pretty common things when being hired for any respectable job. They provide training on what you are going to be required to do, they also follow up on character references, and past employment. These things are in place to work at the bank down your street, but not required of those who decide if a murderer can go free.

BBM

If I'm not understanding the bolded statement correctly, forgive me. But, are you stating that the jurors were one step away from going to a half way house or a homeless shelter? For real?

Of the jurors I know about... one is a nursing student (and being a nurse myself I take a little offense in the half-way house/homeless shelter comment).

One is a teacher (I believe in American Government, how ironic).

One was a retired woman who settled in Florida with her husband and became a cashier (I think she previously ran a daycare.. but I could be wrong).

These people, IMO, were not in any way, shape, or form one step away from a homeless shelter. If you were referring to the jury, I think the information you got was incorrect.

BBM

ETA: GA, according to his own testimony, didn't testify about this particular tape in the beginning because he had many rolls of duct tape, didn't "understand" which tape JB was referring to. I think we can all agree that this tape was definitely unique, and even more unique if it was found with his dead granddaughter.

He used the tape to hang up posters of his missing granddaughter, he didn't get rid of it, an obvious major difference. jmho

Part I

"I maintain the unpopular opinion that the jury did not hear enough evidence to convict of an intentional homicide, or of the use of chloroform. Each State witness was really reaching. For instance, the State claimed Caylee was in the trunk, and her decomposition fluid made a stain in the carpet. Impossible. There was no DNA whatsoever in the trunk. If I spilled a Kool-Aid in carpet, and had it professionally cleaned, the FBI lab would find trace evidence of Kool-Aid in those carpet fibers ten years later.

Next, several of the officers at the scene after the car was brought home, didn't smell the stench that was claimed by George, Cindy, and the tow truck driver. What you smell, or someone else smells, may be two wholly different things. But EVERYONE there didn't smell putrification of a body. Further, if George was truly certain that the odor of a corpse was in the trunk, he would have called the police. He called the police for a stolen gas can, but not for THAT? Dr. Vass was the expert who testified about the "shocking" high levels of chloroform in the trunk. He was a paid expert, trying to sell his research and smell machine to law enforcement communities around the world. He did not conduct a quantitative analysis of chloroform on the air in the can from the trunk. He did not even conduct that test. So how could he speak of the "levels" of chloroform? The tests that were conducted by him were to ascertain whether the molecular components of decomposition were in that air. They were. But those are the same molecular components of a whole host of other things. So that went right out the window. More importantly, the unbiased FBI lab tech who actually DID run the quantitative analysis on both the carpet and the air found minimal levels of chloroform in the trunk. The only one who actually ran that test was the FBI.

The computer expert called by the State who testified about the 84 searches for chloroform was completely impeached by the original Orange County IT guy who looked at the searches run that day. There was ONE for chloroform, immediately following a MySpace hit. Casey's former boyfriend had posted something about chloroform on his My Space wall that very day. That posting would have come up on Casey's news feed, and she would have naturally researched the subject. She researched it ONCE. Not 84 times like the expert said who couldn't even get his new fangled software to work for three straight nights. And the 84 search dude's report didn't even show that she ever looked at her My Space account immediately prior to the chloroform search. So his entire report was junk. The first report from the Orange County IT guy was more accurate. The jury NEVER heard any evidence of chloroform being used at any time on this child, or in the bone marrow (tested and not found), or ingredients purchased by Casey, or trace amounts on anything in the house, or even that the "how to make chloroform" directions were ever printed. Actually, they weren't. The IT guy said so. When I pull up a recipe on the internet, I print it out and take it to the kitchen. I don't run back and forth from the kitchen to the computer screen to check the ingredients of that recipe. There was absolutely NO evidence of chloroform ever being used, purchased, made, or in the child's system. Why they went with that, and hung their hat on that murder weapon as they did, was stupid. Plain old stupidity.

The duct tape: seemingly, if someone taped that child's mouth, such an act would lend itself to premeditated murder, or at least an intentional homicide of some type. Dr. G was fantastic as usual. Problem is, there was no evidence whatsoever to show that tape was ever on the child's face. The area was completely submerged in water for weeks. Whatever was there, floated around for weeks. No one could tell that jury that they knew for sure the tape was on the child's face, except Dr. G, who made grand inferential leaps for the State, who she winked at and nodded to after she got off the stand. The Defense's medical examiner is like the Grandfather of all Medical Examiners, and clearly could not agree with Dr. G's dramatic leaps to conclusions. Plus, she never opened the skull, which could have revealed suffocation prior to death. Woops. The point is, no one could say for sure where the tape was when the child died. No one."

GA admitted using the tape. Not much of an attempt to "get rid" of evidence. He tied himself directly to it. KC put it back where she found it and GA, not knowing it was linked to the murder, kept on using it. Unless you're insinuating that she told him she used it and he got rid of it for her…?

I'm insinuating that GA had as much to do with it as KC... they were equally involved.

Respectfully snipped...

How does homicide not equate to murder? Or is it that you disagreeing with her assessment of the manner of death?

I respect Dr. G. Don't get me wrong. I could understand why she would label this as homicide. But, that doesn't automatically equate to murder.[/QUOTE]

Part II:

"The post mortem hair banding analysis was a joke. Even the State's own witness said they didn't even know what other factors could lead to the banding found on the ONE hair in the trunk. Their tests, which were specifically conducted to try to prove something of value against this chick, were conducted in January in Tennessee. Not in 95 degree humidity. When asked what could explain the banding, the expert himself said he didn't know. What else could cause it? He didn't know that either. But the Defense witness on the hair banding analysis surely did know. He knew that he could make that same banding on a live person's hair in his own living room by submerging it in water for a period of time. Hmmmm......hair banding coming from a dead child was "out" for me.

Let's see....what else. Oh. I went back and reviewed the mountains of case studies from the Body Farm experiments conducted by Dr. Vass in Tennessee. The main compounds of decomposition, which are used to train cadaver dogs, are also present in many other rotting materials. 41% of the same chemicals are found in gasoline. But something else was interesting in his research, compared to his testimony. In his main "claim to fame" study in 2003 from his research for THE US GOVERNMENT (DECOMPOSITIONAL ODOR ANALYSIS DATABASE - PHASE I), Vass was all excited about is notable "discovery" of the presence the fluorinated compounds in the air above a rotting corpse. He was thrilled with this finding, and opined about it in the Study. Here are his exact words:

Of all the classes of volatile compounds detected during the decompositional cycle, the fluorinated compounds are the most interesting and unexpected. Determining the source of the fluorinated compounds still remains a mystery. It is assumed that since much of the water in this country is fluorinated, the ingested fluoride is principally incorporated into bone and, to a lesser extent, soft tissue, being slowly liberated during soft tissue decomposition and skeletal diagenesis (22-23). Microbial modification could also be taking place, since halogenated compounds are known for their stability and the halogenated compounds detected in this study are not normally found in drinking water. Chlorinated hydrocarbons (and chloro-fluoro compounds) may also be formed by similar mechanisms from the significant amounts of chloride ions present in the body. Since the subjects in this study were briefly stored in the Knoxville Medical Examiner's morgue, we sampled the morgue for the presence of these compounds since it has been observed that fluorinated compounds easily adhere to surfaces for long time periods (Dr. Marcus Wise, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, pers. comm.) and are generated by refrigeration type units such as those found in morgues. While fluorinated compounds were detected in small amounts, they were, in most cases, different compounds than what was detected at the graves. Areas of the world which do not have fluorinated drinking water do not show fluorinated compounds present in decompositional samples (Bart Smedts, Koninklijke Militaire School, Brussels, pers. comm.) giving credence to this hypothesis.

It is interesting to note that dichlorodifluoroethane was not detected in below body samples, but only appeared above body and at the surface indicating: 1) that it was not a natural background component, and 2) that is was most likely formed after the primary decompositional process had occurred.

Now, in the Casey Anthony case, the Defense asked him if he found fluorinated compounds in that air he tested. He said no. The defense knew how that fluorinated compound stuff made him all giddy and proud of himself. But in Casey's trunk, IT WASN'T THERE. NONE. So how did he explain this very telling absence of fluoride? He said that Caylee was very young, and probably didn't have enough fluoride in her system yet!!!! That's actually what he said! Well sir, I guess he forget about the study he did himself at the Body Farm, wherein they put a three year old WRAPPED IN A BLANKET in the trunk of a car and let him rot. They tested that air, too. Guess what was present? FLOURIDE! Anyway - Baez never caught that, but I did a little homework on that one witness, and checked his testimony against his own research, and found him to be a big fat zero.

With all this said, do I think George had anything to do with this? No, probably not. Do I think Caylee drowned in the pool? hell no! But guess what....I have no idea how that poor child met her fate while she was in the custody of her mother. And neither does anyone else. That my friend, is why the jury did their job. They did not run away with scepticism, or make insinuations. They are not supposed to. God help us if our morality determines whether someone believes we committed a first degree murder or not! The problem could have been solved by the senior State filing attorneys at the Orange County State Attorney's Office. This wasn't Ashton's fault. It was his boss' faults. They did not include enough for the jury to choose from in the indictment. They knew what evidence they had, and didn't have, but still made Ashton go out there, without the proper weapons, and fight to the death. If a negligent homicide had been listed in the indictment, Casey wouldn't have been able to make up that pool drowning story, now would she. She'd have been admitting to that crime from the get go. If they had included a mishandling of a corpse charge, she'd be sitting in jail for years. But that wasn't on that indictment, either. If they had charged SOMETHING else beside intentional murder, or murder with chloroform....she'd be sitting in jail a very long time for the crime she did commit. That child died in her custody. If it wasn't for Casey Anthony, that child would still be alive. That's all I do know. But did the jury have enough evidence to convict her of chloroforming her child even once? Let alone, that being a murder weapon? No. This is a shame. The senior filing attorneys who decided what to indict this woman on should be fired. "

:maddening::furious: :sick: :steamed: NOT GUILTY VERDICT - DISAGREE :steamed: :sick: :furious: :maddening:

The Pineallas 12 ...

:loser::loser::butthead::loser::loser::loser:
:loser::loser::loser::loser::butthead::loser:

MOO MOO MOO ...

BBM

If I'm not understanding the bolded statement correctly, forgive me. But, are you stating that the jurors were one step away from going to a half way house or a homeless shelter? For real?

Of the jurors I know about... one is a nursing student (and being a nurse myself I take a little offense in the half-way house/homeless shelter comment).

One is a teacher (I believe in American Government, how ironic).

One was a retired woman who settled in Florida with her husband and became a cashier (I think she previously ran a daycare.. but I could be wrong).

These people, IMO, were not in any way, shape, or form one step away from a homeless shelter. If you were referring to the jury, I think the information you got was incorrect.

Nope.. I am referring to the fact that the STATE was one step away from half way houses and homeless shelters to try to find people for the jury. It was discussed live during jury selection. They had quite a REACH due to the restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste