IL - 4 in custody after man tortured on Facebook Live, Chicago, Jan 2017 *GRAPHIC*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This will be a big part of the problem, 3 of the 4 just turned 18, God only knows what they have done as juveniles that won't be allowed to be told.
I'm also not buying that they are just the victims of their environment. I know people who were raised (or not raised) in the worst conditions and abuse you can imagine, but somehow rose above it and went on to beautiful lives. Life if what you make it, and it does require some effort on everyones part. I know in the fantasy world, no white person has it rough, is abused, poor, mistreated,etc, but out here in the real world, it happens to everyone.
There is such a thing a personal choice, given to us by God, and though some may have it harder, there is no scenario that this was a good decision to make.
Now they will have to pay, and I will not have any sympathy for any of the 4.

I saw on the news last night, that on the girls facebook, in response to the video, one of her friends wrote: You 4 are going to jail and after that, Hell.
I couldn't agree more.

Brittneys boyfriend, Tasafey, just got out of jail weeks ago. It was all over her FB wall when he was first arrested and her saying she missed him, for many months. Then big celebration when he was recently released. He was still incarcerated during christmas. So he JUST got out. :jail:

Brittneys boyfriend, Tasafey, just got out of jail weeks ago. It was all over her FB wall when he was first arrested and her saying she missed him, for many months. Then big celebration when he was recently released. He was still incarcerated during christmas. So he JUST got out. :jail:

I also noticed one of her sisters has "free my sisters" pinned on her FB page.

Also I guess bond court at 130 would be 230 est

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also noticed one of her sisters has "free my sisters" pinned on her FB page.

Also I guess bond court at 130 would be 230 est

I would be completely mortified and embarrassed if any of my relatives engaged in this and were arrested, as well as caught on tape, but not these folks they are proclaiming on facebook they need to be free. No wonder they committed this type of assault and filmed it, they have no shame and were obviously raised with no morals or values. SMH.

I also wanted to puke when I looked at the photo of BC wiping her butt with the American flag...

I would be completely mortified and embarrassed if any of my relatives engaged in this and were arrested, as well as caught on tape, but not these folks they are proclaiming on facebook they need to be free. No wonder they committed this type of assault and filmed it, they have no shame and were obviously raised with no morals or values. SMH.

I also wanted to puke when I looked at the photo of BC wiping her butt with the American flag...

Where is the flag pic? On FB?

I can't find anlivestream but this reporter is in court [video=twitter;817455269429071874]https://twitter.com/agrimm34/status/817455269429071874[/video]

Apparently the Vic is schizophrenic and they went to alternative school together [emoji35]

Article with lots of details: what stands out, the victim was discovered by cops walking along the road, battered, with Hill. ??? Odd.

No bond.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...k-live-attack-charges-met-20170106-story.html

no bond - good. and hearing that one of them was just in jail - he wont get any leniency.

if the girls didnt take part in the physical attack and can manage to show real remorse they might get plea bargained down considerably, but its going to include jail time.

if this happened over 15 minutes i could see them trying to say they didnt recognize it for what it was because they were drunk/high etc, but since they allowed it to go on for hours and encouraged it that will ensure they do jail time, i hope.

where you see that! :O

attempted murder usually requires taking some action that is likely to cause death and is intended to cause death.

thats why people that get in fistfights where someone dies are usually (USUALLY) not charged with murder, or attempted murder if the person lives.

I'm conflicted on an attempted murder charge, but, usually people who get into fist fights are both partially to blame for the fight. This kid did nothing. How long would this have gone on if he hadn't escaped? What was their end game in keeping him? Were they going to set him free at some point? Or, was he never getting out of there alive? Idk.

I'm conflicted on an attempted murder charge, but, usually people who get into fist fights are both partially to blame for the fight. This kid did nothing. How long would this have gone on if he hadn't escaped? What was their end game in keeping him? Were they going to set him free at some point? Or, was he never getting out of there alive? Idk.
My guess is he was never getting out of there alive. After all, he could identify at least 1 of the perps. They were not going to let him go.

Over $60k raised for the victim!

That is just awesome! He definitely is going to need it for the PTSD.

https://www..com/lets-show-the-chicago-victim-love

Not their first Rodeo either.

Be sure to scroll thru the pictures.

[h=2]Allegations of Violence[/h][FONT=&quot]TC posted this photo on Facebook in January. She had also recently posted two rap videos that are from a group affiliated with a gang that has lost many of its slain members. She belongs to a group and posted a photo memorializing slain members of that gang and rap group. (Facebook)

[/FONT]
http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/brittany-covington-tanishia-herring-photos-facebook-live-chicago-torture-video-pictures-mugshots-suspects/19/

I read that the victim escaped when the two girls broke into the neighbor's apartment and took something. The neighbor had complained about the noise. Now I'm reading that the guy who went to school with the victim (Hill) was with him after he got away? Confused.

I read that the victim escaped when the two girls broke into the neighbor's apartment and took something. The neighbor had complained about the noise. Now I'm reading that the guy who went to school with the victim (Hill) was with him after he got away? Confused.

Here is what I think happened---speculation alert:

The neighbor came out and knocked angrily on their door, saying if they didn't knock off the noise he was calling the cops. [fact]

The perps response was to run downstairs and kick the neighbors door in, threaten them, and steal something. [fact]

At that time, the victim took the opportunity to escape from the apartment. [fact]

I think that when they realized their victim was gone, Hill went looking for him. He was probably going to try and lure him back inside. But he surely didn't want him to stop anyone and ask for help. I bet he was trying to befriend' him again, when the cops luckily came along.

If the link doesn't work, click the arrow next to it that reads cached.

https://webcache.googleusercontent....ee-brittany-herring+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

:facepalm: :notgood: They don't even get it. How can they not be ashamed of what these perps did? If it were my family member that committed this horrible crime, I would be apologizing to the family of the victim, offering my prayers for the victim. Not posting foolish comments and trying to raise money to get this criminal out of jail. Besides, I'm sure she has been appointedd an attorney. SMH

:facepalm: :notgood: They don't even get it. How can they not be ashamed of what these perps did? If it were my family member that committed this horrible crime, I would be apologizing to the family of the victim, offering my prayers for the victim. Not posting foolish comments and trying to raise money to get this criminal out of jail. Besides, I'm sure she has been appointedd an attorney. SMH
You should read the comments, toward the bottom there are a few that are very enlightening.

This is beyond "sick" - do we have a for the victim? By the way, nice parenting to the four idiots.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth
Back