GUILTY IL - 5 Gee/Constant family members murdered in Beeson, 21 Sept 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm wondering ~ they have said that Chris Harris has been going to the hospital with Nicole Gee, sitting bedside with the 3 year old that survived. An article came out yesterday in the Pantagraph stating that she is responding now. My question is, if he IS the killer, and little Tabitha is conscious and awake, wouldn't she be showing some signs of fear or apprehension towards him??

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local/article_86fc32a0-aeed-11de-8e9f-001cc4c03286.html

I really hope she is recovering completely and just doesnt remember the attacks ,I cannot believe he could kill her whole family then look in her sweet little face. How does one do that?

I'm wondering ~ they have said that Chris Harris has been going to the hospital with Nicole Gee, sitting bedside with the 3 year old that survived. An article came out yesterday in the Pantagraph stating that she is responding now. My question is, if he IS the killer, and little Tabitha is conscious and awake, wouldn't she be showing some signs of fear or apprehension towards him??

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local/article_86fc32a0-aeed-11de-8e9f-001cc4c03286.html
based on the type and location of the head injury/insult...no. she may not remember a thing at this time. Time will tell. It always does.

I think LE had suspicions about Harris early on but didn't have probable cause to arrest then.

It makes me understand why they had an officer guarding Tabitha's hospital room as they knew he was making visits to that room.

It truly shows how some of these killers can have granite hearts and go through all the motions of showing up at the funeral services and visiting the victim in the hospital. IMO, none of these things were about the Gee family but done to protect his own sorry butt to throw suspicion off of him. I am glad that LE didn't buy it.

imo

She isn't conscious and awake.
She is being kept alive only by a ventilator. Sometimes in that coma state, a person responds. The positive response they describe can mean n increase in heartbeat, an expression, a movement.

It isn't like they wake up...

Thank you ~ I didn't know she is in a coma and on a ventilator. Though I was encouraged by the mentioning of Tabitha "lighting up" when Nicole walks in the hospital room. ??

In any case I pray for her full recovery.

based on the type and location of the head injury/insult...no. she may not remember a thing at this time. Time will tell. It always does.

Thanks Nurse.
I pray she doesn't ever remember anything of the attack.

I think LE had suspicions about Harris early on but didn't have probable cause to arrest then.

It makes me understand why they had an officer guarding Tabitha's hospital room as they knew he was making visits to that room.

It truly shows how some of these killers can have granite hearts and go through all the motions of showing up at the funeral services and visiting the victim in the hospital. IMO, none of these things were about the Gee family but done to protect his own sorry butt to throw suspicion off of him. I am glad that LE didn't buy it.

imo

You're absolutely right.

Can someone tell me the motive for this terrible crime?
I have read all the posts and I can not figure this out.

Good Luck on that one, I scratch my head non-stop trying to figure out why a young 30 year old (never in trouble) young man would brutally murder an entire family when he has a 9 yr old and a baby??? I still believe there is much, much more to this story and more arrests coming!! I unfortunately believe Nicole Gee has something to do with why this happened!!! As always, JMHO!! Take Care and God Bless All!!! Sweet Dreams :banghead::banghead::twocents:

imo

I am truly sure I do not know where you are coming from Ocenblueeyes, however, you really don't know this area, let alone what these people are thinking!!! These are horrifying circumstances and if you lived here you would understand how UNREAL this all is. When I reported the night that the news conference here happened that this accused 30 yr old boy (I say that lightly) was sitting vigilant every day with this poor little baby that could any day point him out made me sick!!! Nicole must have something to do with this, because they just got back together and he as a puppy followed every one of her demands/rules/guides, etc. If not and he took this task upon himself, let him rot in he__!!! Sorry however, this doesn't just happen and and he decides to kill a family that he is a part of without some sort of influence!! Take Care All!! :twocents::twocents::banghead::furious:

Exactly, that is why he was not worried about her "SWEET" little heart recognizing him!!

Good Luck on that one, I scratch my head non-stop trying to figure out why a young 30 year old (never in trouble) young man would brutally murder an entire family when he has a 9 yr old and a baby??? I still believe there is much, much more to this story and more arrests coming!! I unfortunately believe Nicole Gee has something to do with why this happened!!! As always, JMHO!! Take Care and God Bless All!!! Sweet Dreams :banghead::banghead::twocents:
I can't help but think money may have been the motive. Wouldn't Nicole inherit if the entire family were dead?

I can't help but think money may have been the motive. Wouldn't Nicole inherit if the entire family were dead?

Jaycee, I agree with you, however I have not heard much about the Gee's having much money to begin with??? They livied in a very modest sort of run down home and they were the sort of people that didn't really care much about money??? Again, scratch my head why something like this could happen??? I am sort of shocked, it is not like the other crimes that are 100% based on the ends to a means, if you get what I mean?? Sorry, Just live not far from there and still Shocked!! Shocked and in still disbelief!! Ann:waitasec::waitasec::banghead::furious:

Jaycee, I agree with you, however I have not heard much about the Gee's having much money to begin with??? They livied in a very modest sort of run down home and they were the sort of people that didn't really care much about money??? Again, scratch my head why something like this could happen??? I am sort of shocked, it is not like the other crimes that are 100% based on the ends to a means, if you get what I mean?? Sorry, Just live not far from there and still Shocked!! Shocked and in still disbelief!! Ann:waitasec::waitasec::banghead::furious:
I really feel for you. I'm far away and this is has horrified me.

Even a little money or a small insurance payout would be a lot to someone that has nothing. Do you know if they owned the house they lived in?

I've been reading the blogs on our local newspaper's site, listed after this story. Many people who claim to know them, or know OF them (Beason is extremely small where everybody knows everybody) are saying that this was drug related. Saying that Rick Gee was heavy into drugs and not a very nice person. I encourage you all to read the comments.

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local/article_c327bdb0-af99-11de-8ea0-001cc4c002e0.html

I don't get the impression that the Gee's had a whole lot of money for anyone to inherit ... imho.

Although - there is the special needs daughter that lives in a facility. Maybe they collect some kind of assistance for her? Just thinking out loud.

I've been reading the blogs on our local newspaper's site, listed after this story. Many people who claim to know them, or know OF them (Beason is extremely small where everybody knows everybody) are saying that this was drug related. Saying that Rick Gee was heavy into drugs and not a very nice person. I encourage you all to read the comments.

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local/article_c327bdb0-af99-11de-8ea0-001cc4c002e0.html

I really dislike these sites where anonymous posters can just say anything they want to. Topix is another one and so many negative comments are made by so call insiders that turnout to be nothing but trying to smear the murdered victims.

How could it be drug related when Harris came to their home and murdered them all and attempted to murder a defenseless three year old innocent child who clings to life???? That absolutely makes no sense to me.

imo

I read some of the comments. A lot of them sound like they post on message boards for more than this case. Even mentioned CTV.

They are also saying that Chris was into drugs.

I think I will wait and see what information comes forward in the reputable media or from a Gee family member if they decide to talk to the media.

I read some of the comments. A lot of them sound like they post on message boards for more than this case. Even mentioned CTV.

They are also saying that Chris was into drugs.

I think I will wait and see what information comes forward in the reputable media or from a Gee family member if they decide to talk to the media.

Thank you because I originally thought that when this was smeared all over my local news (Drugs), however, this is so much more than the little meth heads that exist in this area. This is very, very personal and that is why I keep saying Nicole has something to do with this crime!!! If she is innocent, god bless her soul, however, lets see what happens!! I know this area and not the people, but they did not have money and I will not ever presume to know what the family was like, however, I don't believe drugs were the motive. JMO mind you, always open to new found facts!! Take Care As Always!! :twocents::twocents:

Exactly the point I have been trying to make, these people don't just commit murder in the smallest town that I have been through in my lifetime, this is something much more... This young man did not do this of his own volition, he had help and enforcement!! I don't know anything about life insurance policies, but there is something???? JMO!!:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Exactly the point I have been trying to make, these people don't just commit murder in the smallest town that I have been through in my lifetime, this is something much more... This young man did not do this of his own volition, he had help and enforcement!! I don't know anything about life insurance policies, but there is something???? JMO!!:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

But how do we really know he didn't do this on his own accord, ann? Do you mean the horrid acts themselves or that someone else knew it was going to happen?

I don't know the motive but it seems very personal to me and much more than just about drugs. Family members or ex family members have been known to kill families. No matter how small the town is murders like this are happening. No town, no matter how small, is immune from it unfortunately. Family dynamics are in every town across the country.

He had help? In the actual murders? Imo, I am not so sure I see where he had to have help. A man in Brunswick Georgia is charged with killing 8 people and one attempted murder. The police said he did it alone and they have the evidence to prove it. They too were bludgeoned to death. Also I read not too long ago where a man crept into his house late at night and killed all six family members and three of them were adults. So it does happen with one sole perpetrator.

I read that the main investigative team who had been brought in went home for the first time this weekend. Sounds like they aren't nearly as stressed as they were and the case may be winding down some.

Now I do agree if anyone knew about this or knew it was going to happen or even aided and abetted Harris after the fact then they should be arrested too and charged.

imo

I will not be surprised to learn this crime was committed by one person. Especially if the crime was committed late at night or early in the morning. Do we know the time line of events? As for the child that is still in the hospital, if this family was 'blitzed attacked' while sleeping that could be the reason that she did not realize who made the attempt on her life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back