IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime being black & gay Jan 2019 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All those unsolved murders in Chicago and they are spending all this effort along with FBI to solve a fat lip and a rope that wouldn't hang anyone. Statistics show that if anyone wants to kill someone in Chicago...they do it.

JMO

All those unsolved murders in Chicago and they are spending all this effort along with FBI to solve a fat lip and a rope that wouldn't hang anyone. Statistics show that if anyone wants to kill someone in Chicago...they do it.

JMO

I read elsewhere today that 8 murders have occurred since JS was "attacked." Manpower is definitely needed elsewhere!

I don't know if it's me...but, I just can't see Jussie Smollett being the only "mastermind" behind this incident. Articulate... yes, confident... yes.
His demeanor, though, on the GMA interview doesn't strike me as an intellectual alpha. I think he's probably clingy and seeks approval from his superiors quite a lot.
Just observing...
MOO, IMHO, ABBA, ACDC, INXS and all that jazz...

Wow. No wonder he lawyered up.

Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation told CNN that Chicago Police believe Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate the assault.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/16/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

I wonder how he and his crisis cleanup crew are going to try to spin this if there is clear evidence (that isn't swept under the rug) that he hired these two guys to rough him up and then claim it was a hate crime?

This is very serious.

moo

I don't know if it's me...but, I just can't see Jussie Smollett being the only "mastermind" behind this incident. Articulate... yes, confident... yes.
His demeanor, though, on the GMA interview doesn't strike me as an intellectual alpha. I think he's probably clingy and seeks approval from his superiors quite a lot.
Just observing...
MOO, IMHO, ABBA, ACDC, INXS and all that jazz...

I agree. This sounds like someone put him up to it as a publicity or political stunt. It wouldn't be the first time innocent people have been falsely accused to push a narrative. Not that any of that makes him any less complicit.

I agree. This sounds like someone put him up to it as a publicity or political stunt. It wouldn't be the first time innocent people have been falsely accused to push a narrative. Not that any of that makes him any less complicit.
This is bringing back memories of the Duke lacrosse case.

Its really not a good idea to fake a hate crime these days because its taken so seriously by LE and the public, and there is usually a text/phone record, etc.

I'm not saying this was faked but nothing seems to add up.

Hopefully the evidence will shed light on what happened.
moo

Last edited:
The ratings for this show (Empire) are going to be huge to see how they write him out of the script. He's got the Trifecta to protect him. I'm sure he is just daring someone to fire him. He will scream discrimination three different ways...and probably win.

JMO

The ratings for this show (Empire) are going to be huge to see how they write him out of the script. He's got the Trifecta to protect him. I'm sure he is just daring someone to fire him. He will scream discrimination three different ways...and probably win.

JMO

Roseanne Barr did much less and was fired on the spot. Of course she's not a homosexual black person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717