IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime being black & gay Jan 2019 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did. And LE removed stamps and magazines from the brother's apartment. If you saw the letter, it was written with letters cut out of magazines.

Holy hell - letters from cutout mags? Who does that?????

Well since the FBI investigated that letter I think they'll determine pretty quickly what the facts are.

And none of them add up and hopefully this will be cleared and won't disappear within a week.

I don't think the public want to hear that "there's nothing to see/hear folks, move on".
It received a lot of outrage as an alleged hate crime and if it proves to be a hoax it deserves to receive the full attention of LE, the media, the public and politicians.

It was suggested previously that a case like this can cause rioting, racial divide and injury due to outrage for the alleged victim.

It may act as a future deterrent for "activists" if its proven to be untrue and its taken very seriously with serious consequences.
Because this "incident" is unacceptable if untrue. No sweeping it away under the rug.
moo

'You are loved': Jussie Smollett attack leads to outpouring of support

There is so much to say. Will the same politicians who vocally supported him, now apologize for believing in the worst of humanity?
I read that and felt ill. REALLY? "The outpouring of love and support from my village has meant more than I will ever be able to truly put into words.” NYT article:
Jussie Smollett Releases First Statement About Chicago Attack
This guy is the Queen Of De'Nile. Village? Outpouring of love (for a crime that was likely orchestrated by the one receiving sympathy for his victimization)? :eek:
Nope. This has to receive media attention and if its a hoax the perpetrator needs to go down alongside his accomplices.
The consequences are too far-reaching for it not to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
MOO

Well, nobody should have to apologize for believing in the honesty of JS. And it’s not that the worst of humanity doesn’t exist. JS made it difficult for the real victims of hate crimes.

My teenage kids just saw "Jussie Smollett" pulled up on my laptop and I told them all about it (they didn't know about it and all they said was something about his odd name). The first thing my son said was, "Now nobody will believe anyone when something like this actually happens for real."

:(

Wow and CNN is usually pure lies. They must have not found a way they could spin this in their favor.

CNN is making sure Jussie Smollett is the only one taking it for the team. They're writing their spin as we type.

We can be sure that CNN will reflect on how this will negatively affect the LBGTQ and black communities when there are actual violent assaults against them, which, of course, they should.

But, you can bet they will not address the continued negative onslaught against just regular, hard working, white Americans who happen to support the President.

IMHO, PDQ, INXS...etc.

Last edited:
Holy hell - letters from cutout mags? Who does that?????

Well since the FBI investigated that letter I think they'll determine pretty quickly what the facts are.

And none of them add up and hopefully this will be cleared and won't disappear within a week.

I don't think the public want to hear that "there's nothing to see/hear folks, move on".
It received a lot of outrage as an alleged hate crime and if it proves to be a hoax it deserves to receive the full attention of LE, the media, the public and politicians.

It was suggested previously that a case like this can cause rioting, racial divide and injury due to outrage for the alleged victim.

It may act as a future deterrent for "activists" if its proven to be untrue and its taken very seriously with serious consequences.
Because this "incident" is unacceptable if untrue. No sweeping it away under the rug.
moo
Think of the effect this has probably had on our children in this country. There's more than enough division, fear and mistrust bombarding our young people today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member