IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime being black & gay Jan 2019 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ratings for this show (Empire) are going to be huge to see how they write him out of the script. He's got the Trifecta to protect him. I'm sure he is just daring someone to fire him. He will scream discrimination three different ways...and probably win.

JMO
Hopefully Chicago PD won't be ahem, "urged" to make this all go away and say it was just a "misunderstanding" and close the case based on "lack of evidence".

Stranger things have happened.

Sadly, there are victims of hate crimes out there and its a disservice to them if these sorts of celebrity cases are made to disappear in a news cycle based on dubious claims.

MOO

His dreams and plans of being the "Influential Gay Kanye" may be over......MOO.....CNN has been "bad mouthing him" for the last 20 minutes and are still doing so.
CNN are usually very "fair" :rolleyes: and wouldn't be speaking out this way unless there were verifications and evidence that this is not the hate crime it appears to be.
moo

Last edited:
Jussie Smollett Reportedly Paid Brothers to Stage 'Attack'

Our sources say the brothers -- both of whom worked on the "Empire" set -- "completely cooperated" with Chicago cops during their interrogation over the last few days.

One law enforcement source tells TMZ at least one of the brothers turned over his phone and there is a call between him and Jussie in the vicinity of the "attack," but before it happened.

Yeah, I agree with you on that.

A racist letter with white powder, could be expected to generate a level of attention.

It didn’t.
Forgive me as I have not done a lot of research yet. Did he give the "letter" and envelope to the police? There would likely be DNA on the envelope. Would give police good direction as to figuring out who all the players are in this situation.

Wow and CNN is usually pure lies. They must have not found a way they could spin this in their favor.
I suppose JS's crisis clean-up crew can spin this that he was a victim of a deposed Nigerian Prince's scheme who promised to deposit millions into his bank account and it was all their idea.:eek:

I'm kidding, but if this wasn't so serious it would be a Snopes hoax. JS is high profile.

Its going to be interesting to see where this goes, since he's a celebrity and celebs often get away with a small slap on the wrist.

moo

Jussie Smollett Reportedly Paid Brothers to Stage 'Attack'

Our sources say the brothers -- both of whom worked on the "Empire" set -- "completely cooperated" with Chicago cops during their interrogation over the last few days.

One law enforcement source tells TMZ at least one of the brothers turned over his phone and there is a call between him and Jussie in the vicinity of the "attack," but before it happened.

Oh wowowowowowow.

Forgive me as I have not done a lot of research yet. Did he give the "letter" and envelope to the police? There would likely be DNA on the envelope. Would give police good direction as to figuring out who all the players are in this situation.

He did. And LE removed stamps and magazines from the brother's apartment. If you saw the letter, it was written with letters cut out of magazines.

Idle musing - Since everyone involved in this is no longer an uninvolved victim..... Does that make us the victims ?
The American people are the victims.

This type of thing has huge ramifications, both in the present, and in the future.

It will cast doubt on true acts of hate, and has misdirected police resources that could have been much better utilized.

It’s not like Chicago doesn’t need all these resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran