IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #3 *SMOLLETT ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt he "had" to do this? He CHOSE to do this for completely selfish, narcissistic and immature reasons. NO EXCUSE.
Yeah, this was diabolical.

The arrogance, the narcissism that it takes to plan something like this, and go on national television and claim to be a victim, is stunning.

This was about him. All about him.

Daily Mail

A judge set his bond at $100,000 - the amount he gets paid for one episode of Empire

Jussie Smollett 'faked letter and hoax attack because he wanted a higher SALARY' | Daily Mail Online

It was reported earlier along with salaries of the rest of the cast that he is / was paid $20,000 per episode. Depending on other contractual payments, that's not very much. Living the lifestyle of being a "celebrity" is not cheap. He can't show up at a season "premiere" in an UBER. It's just not done in his "world". But many in his spot in the pecking order just are happy to have a regular gig and paycheck instead of looking for the next one. Just think about all the waiters, waitresses, bartenders and others who would do anything (and have) for the "break" to get his gig. Much of the #Me Too movement is the "anythings" that has been done in the past.

JMO

It was reported earlier along with salaries of the rest of the cast that he is / was paid $20,000 per episode. Depending on other contractual payments, that's not very much. Living the lifestyle of being a "celebrity" is not cheap. He can't show up at a season "premiere" in an UBER. It's just not done in his "world". But many in his spot in the pecking order just are happy to have a regular gig and paycheck instead of looking for the next one. Just think about all the waiters, waitresses, bartenders and others who would do anything (and have) for the "break" to get his gig. Much of the #Me Too movement is the "anythings" that has been done in the past.

JMO

I posted a tweet earlier today that he makes $65k per episode

Video of the prosecutor reading the proffer

She didn't skip a beat and didn't gloss over the color-related details:

Smollett also told the police that the initial and primary attacker, now known to be Abel Osundairo, was wearing a ski mask which covered his entire face with the exception of his eyes and area all around his eyes. As stated earlier the Osundairo brothers are dark-skinned male blacks.

During the GMA interview Smollett stated "and it feels like if I had said I was a Muslim or Mexican or someone black I feel like the doubters would have supported me much more. A lot more." These statements by Smollett further misled the police and the public to believe his attackers were white.

It was reported earlier along with salaries of the rest of the cast that he is / was paid $20,000 per episode.

I posted a link from a Fox Business article published today which stated his current salary is unknown, to them, but that Variety reported in 2016 that he was making significantly less than his co-stars...around $20,000 per episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214