IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #4 * ALL CHARGES DROPPED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. @ABC7Chicago has confirmed leading to today's decision by prosecutors to drop all charges against Jussie Smollett, Smollett did community service at Jesse Jackson, Sr.'s @RPCoalition. 1

25 replies21 retweets27 likes
Rob Elgas‏Verified account @RobElgasABC7
Part of Smollett's community service for Rainbow Push included 8 hours of service on March 23rd. And 8 hours of service on March 25th. Service included working in the bookstore, critiquing in the broadcast studio and speaking to students and parents who visited. 2/2

I am livid. For Chicago, for those individuals who HAVE suffered racially motivated attacks or hate crimes, for the Supt of police who has had his investigation tossed back into his face. Just livid.

"Jussie Smollett has always maintained his innocence and we are gratified on his behalf that all charges against him have been dismissed,” 20th Century Fox Television and Fox Entertainment said in a statement. Fox 'gratified on his behalf' for 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett's case dismissal

I stopped watching Empire the minute JS's hoax came to light and after 20th century and Fox entertainment statement today regarding Smollett, I won't be watching shows produced by either. disgusting.

1. @ABC7Chicago has confirmed leading to today's decision by prosecutors to drop all charges against Jussie Smollett, Smollett did community service at Jesse Jackson, Sr.'s @RPCoalition. 1

Part of Smollett's community service for Rainbow Push included 8 hours of service on March 23rd. And 8 hours of service on March 25th. Service included working in the bookstore, critiquing in the broadcast studio and speaking to students and parents who visited. 2/2

All that forced hard physical labor has to be a " Human Rights" violation of some kind....moo

So he did a few hours fun stuff? No cleaning, working in the kitchen, or picking up dog poo?

I am livid. For Chicago, for those individuals who HAVE suffered racially motivated attacks or hate crimes, for the Supt of police who has had his investigation tossed back into his face. Just livid.

"Jussie Smollett has always maintained his innocence and we are gratified on his behalf that all charges against him have been dismissed,” 20th Century Fox Television and Fox Entertainment said in a statement. Fox 'gratified on his behalf' for 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett's case dismissal

I stopped watching Empire the minute JS's hoax came to light and after 20th century and Fox entertainment statement today regarding Smollett, I won't be watching shows produced by either. disgusting.
SABBM

^^^ Yes, what about THEM ?

Jussie ('boy who cried wolf') Smollett did a disservice to all true victims !
I haven't been this disturbed by another's lies and dishonesty since CA.
What a whiner.

I’m outraged.

The Chicago PD spent many many hours on this case and Smollett lied to them repeatedly.

This really disparages the “little people” who have had terrible racist things done to them.

He is filth to me. There needs to be an investigation into what happened here and who intervened.

Thanks. I, too, am LIVID about this

This wouldn’t of been so bad if the charges had been dropped but he then couldn’t claim he was innocent.

But millions of people will now believe he was set up by racist cops and the system.

So how does that work?
Exactly.

It’s the fact that not only does he not have to tell the truth, but he is now empowered to claim that he is still a victim.

That’s horrible.

The villain won today.

Nothing will convince me the dime dropped was made by anyone other than the very high profile creator of the show. The same person who is VERY tight with the people who pulled the plug on this case. :rolleyes:

Political and financial reasons are at play here.
I predict the string pulling will be an EPIC fail in both areas.

MOO

CWBChicago‏ @CWBChicago
CWBChicago Retweeted

One of the most vile Kim Foxx talking points. Hiding behind the city's violence. The @JussieSmollett case could have been handled with the transparency of ordinary cases. It wasn't and to hide behind Chicago's dead children is repulsive. #JussieSmollett

‏Verified account @WashNews
“Our goal and our #1 priority is combating violent crime and the drivers of violence... and I don’t think that Mr. Smollett is a driver of violence or a violent individual,” Magats also told @ABC7Chicago #JussieSmollett

I said a lot of people thought of this as a joke. It is a serious matter but we live in such a divided country now that morals go out the window and it depends what side you're on in the political aspect to things and your views in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr