IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #4 * ALL CHARGES DROPPED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most frustrating part of this, is that he is going to be able to use this “attack” as currency, for the rest of his life.

Forfeiture of his bond, ain’t justice.

Without him being compelled to tell the truth, his lies will live on.

I couldn’t have cared less if he ever served a day in jail, I just wanted him to admit what he did.

He never will.
Admit what he did? He and his family are now doubling down and insisting he told the truth but was then victimized by the evil police and the bigots

And the judge sealed the case so he can now sing the innocent victim song as much as he desires.

It disgusts me quite frankly.

Prosecutor who dropped charges against Jussie Smollett ... says he got off because he has no criminal background...

that must mean every first-time criminal should get off.. and then the next time they commit a crime they should get off again because they have no criminal background.. and then the time after that... :confused:What are they smoking???

Exactly.

It’s the fact that not only does he not have to tell the truth, but he is now empowered to claim that he is still a victim.

That’s horrible.

The villain won today.

In the cases that we usually follow, we see so much as to the effects and collateral damage to so many involved.

The short and long-term effects and collateral damage of the people of Chicago and their citizens with them allowing him not to tell the truth to get his sweet deal is directly on the shoulders of the State's Attorney's Office in my opinion.

Mark my words, there will be Fallout.

^^^ That there is some cruel hard time....moo
I work at an animal shelter and we often have various people who are there serving community service, and it is much appreciated. I love the community service people, we are desperate for volunteers and they always work hard.

It’s real work, but rewarding. Jussie’s Prada shirt would be a mess.

There should have been a confidentialty order on JS so he can not speak about the case. Since records are sealed his mouth should have been as well.

MOO

Heck, even the prosecutor with the case for Kelsey berreth had KKL plead her involvement and put as part of deal for her to keep her mouth shut for the media with her sweet plea deal.

And Chicago prosecutor couldn't do BOTH with a high-profile case.

Gosh I'm glad I don't live in Chicago as I would be going nuts.

Nevermind, I don't live in Chicago and I am going nuts.

that must mean every first-time criminal should get off.. and then the next time they commit a crime they should get off again because they have no criminal background.. and then the time after that... :confused:What are they smoking???

And yet, I thought I read that he had a police record for mis-identifying himself as his own brother.

Not an upstanding kinda guy, our Mr. Smollet.

Tina Tchen and State Attorney Kim Foxx need to be investigated for their complicity with the yet-as-unnamed outside party who allowed this travesty of justice to occur.

And Foxx really left First Assistant Prosecutor Joe Magats in a horrible position to take all the heat, and he fumbled badly.

I don’t think she’ll ever have to worry about Magats running against her for her State Attorney job.
No because she will likely be appointed next Attorney General of the United States.

Heck, even the prosecutor with the case for Kelsey berreth had KKL plead her involvement and put as part of deal for her to keep her mouth shut for the media with her sweet plea deal.

And Chicago prosecutor couldn't do BOTH with a high-profile case.

Gosh I'm glad I don't live in Chicago as I would be going nuts.

Nevermind, I don't live in Chicago and I am going nuts.
Lol. We all are!

Link?
This is why this thread is always off the rails.IMO

This thread is not always off the rails, imho.
Its natural for most people to be upset at this latest miscarriage of justice and politely express their outrage here.

According to the prosecutor it was dropped due to facts and I'm assuming that means lack of facts to support a case.
At any rate have fun and enjoy the continued battering of Jussie. IMO

BBM:

I'm a little confused.

Who here is battering Jussie?

All the evidence presented by LE pointed to JS perpetrating a hate crime hoax.

Then some higher ups did dealing behind closed doors and he got off without admitting that he created a hoax.
A very serious one, with far-reaching repercussions, imho.

The only ones that are continuing to be battered by JS's hoax are the public.

There is a clear message that if you are well-connected, powerful, and a celebrity you can create hoaxes with impunity.

Its also a clear message that real victims of hate crimes will face more suspicion and scrutiny, thanks to Jussie Smollett.

moo

So is Jussie going to demand charges be brought against the brothers for the hate crime they committed against him? I mean, the brothers admitted to their role in all of this so it’s not like it’s a matter of “if” CPD can find the perps.

Is he going to call for the FBI to make sure justice is served to the person who sent him the terroristic hate mail?

So is Jussie going to demand charges be brought against the brothers for the hate crime they committed against him? I mean, the brothers admitted to their role in all of this so it’s not like it’s a matter of “if” CPD can find the perps.

Is he going to call for the FBI to make sure justice is served to the person who sent him the terroristic hate mail?
Of course he does on a cold day in hell!

I do not believe the Feds will do one thing. It was probably some of the Feds who got the DA to drop charges....somehow. Soon, and very soon, all discussion of this case will be dropped and JS will go on his merry way, lying and acting. His career matches him well.

And the people who commit their first crime, with no money to make a sweet deal, will get prison time.

I do not believe the Feds will do one thing. It was probably some of the Feds who got the DA to drop charges....somehow. Soon, and very soon, all discussion of this case will be dropped and JS will go on his merry way, lying and acting. His career matches him well.

And the people who commit their first crime, with no money to make a sweet deal, will get prison time.
I’m not worried about the Feds being politically influenced here.

I only question if the evidence is there to prove that he sent that letter.

I absolutely believe he did, but knowing it, and proving it, are two different things.

CWBChicago‏ @CWBChicago
CWBChicago Retweeted

One of the most vile Kim Foxx talking points. Hiding behind the city's violence. The @JussieSmollett case could have been handled with the transparency of ordinary cases. It wasn't and to hide behind Chicago's dead children is repulsive. #JussieSmollett

‏Verified account @WashNews
“Our goal and our #1 priority is combating violent crime and the drivers of violence... and I don’t think that Mr. Smollett is a driver of violence or a violent individual,” Magats also told @ABC7Chicago #JussieSmollett

That response, saying that poor Jussie is not a ‘driver of violence’ is an outright lie.

For him to say that 2 white conservatives tried to lynch him on the street —. How is that not creating violent and volatile reactions towards white people who might be unlucky enough to be wearing a maga hat some day?

Jussie personally created a whirlpool of anger, resentment and distrust among the nation. And that is the definition of a driver of violence’. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr