IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #4 * ALL CHARGES DROPPED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jussie Smollett could still face federal charges

"Federal investigators continue to probe whether Smollett — who was cleared of state charges on Tuesday — delivered the racially charged letter to the “Empire” office in Chicago, according to ABC News.

A source told the network that the dismissal of the state’s case has not impacted the federal probe.

The hate-filled letter arrived a week before his alleged hate crime occurred."

So is Jussie going to demand charges be brought against the brothers for the hate crime they committed against him? I mean, the brothers admitted to their role in all of this so it’s not like it’s a matter of “if” CPD can find the perps.

Is he going to call for the FBI to make sure justice is served to the person who sent him the terroristic hate mail?

I read he will not press charges against the brothers who viciously attacked him. I will try to find the article.

It technically wasn’t a plea deal, as he wasn’t convicted of anything.

Make no mistake though, there was a deal struck. The forfeiture of his bond is unprecedented, and signals the presence of an agreement.
Totally a political back room deal made by the people who initially tried to go to bat gor him

Elections coming up and no one wanted the baggage of a hoaxster in their election campaign

I read he will not press charges against the brothers who viciously attacked him. I will try to find the article.

No worries finding the link. ;) I know he said he wasn’t going to press charges against the brothers. Which is shocking to me that an advocate such as Jussie isn’t rallying for his attackers to be punished for their crimes.

/s

No worries finding the link. ;) I know he said he wasn’t going to press charges against the brothers. Which is shocking to me that an advocate such as Jussie isn’t rallying for his attackers to be punished for their crimes.

/s
I just hope he gets his $3,500.00 back from them. Lawyers aren't cheap nowadays and boy did he have a good one....moo

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I am absolutely feeling bitter. Especialy after hearing Jussie pretending he was truthful and continuing to pretend that 2 white men tried to lynch him on the street

I am bitter as hell just thinking about it. This was a political back room move that’s allowed this fraud to continue to lie about a serious hate crime. And make false accusations based upon race

Yes, race baiting and gas lighting makes me bitter. Absolutely

Last edited by a moderator:
What is Rainbow Push ? Is that like a Community Snowcone or Slurpee stand ?....moo
Rainbow/PUSH - Wikipedia
Operation PUSH was successful at raising public awareness to initiate corporate action and government sponsorship. The National Rainbow coalition became a prominent political organization that raised public awareness on numerous political issues and consolidated a large voting block. The merged entity has undertaken numerous social initiatives.

I am absolutely feeling bitter. Especialy after hearing Jussie pretending he was truthful and continuing to pretend that 2 white men tried to lynch him on the street

I am bitter as hell just thinking about it. This was a political back room move that’s allowed this fraud to continue to lie about a serious hate crime. And make false accusations based upon race

Yes, race baiting and gas lighting makes me bitter. Absolutely
You know, in his own way, he is still pulling off his own hate crime ?....moo

I’m not worried about the Feds being politically influenced here.

I only question if the evidence is there to prove that he sent that letter.

I absolutely believe he did, but knowing it, and proving it, are two different things.
It should be very easy to determine using the DNA on both the letter and envelope.
There is also probably video surveillance of both purchasing and mailing the letter.

Rainbow/PUSH - Wikipedia
Operation PUSH was successful at raising public awareness to initiate corporate action and government sponsorship. The National Rainbow coalition became a prominent political organization that raised public awareness on numerous political issues and consolidated a large voting block. The merged entity has undertaken numerous social initiatives.
Thank you..... What kind of large voting block of whom, did Mr. Smollett do this community service for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat