IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #4 * ALL CHARGES DROPPED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MG,JS has already admitted to sending that letter. So no proof is needed but sure, they can check the DNA in the sealing of the envelope for instance. I still say nothing will be done. He just walked free today.
Thank you for sharing that info. I missed him admitting to sending that letter somehow...... I have notes scattered all over this desk and I can't read my own handwriting.......moo

The thing is how do you even get on the DOCKET for a Courtroom, Judge, Prosecutor, Defense, Court Recorder and Clerk that quickly?

I guess other cases were put on hold.
No docket required.
Everyone moved to an unused room is my guess.
Someone (DA) knew in advance this was going to happen.
Also, happened around lunch hour.

There is something that has bothered me I think more than just the mundane wrongness of this procedure today. It took me a bit to figure out what it was. With the help of a deep breath and a glass of wine it came to me. I was one of the first to post this, that Jussie was in a Chicago Court for an "Emergency Hearing", per CNN. There wasn't even a link yet. But it dawns on me now that we here at WS see, read, cover, cry over some of America's worst tragedies. Mass killings even. I don't recall ever an "Emergency Hearing" at nearly Noon on any given day for any of them. What in the World causes this case, this week or ever to garner such treatment by the Judicial System, the Media or LE? It is almost like the Nation stopped for Jussie Smollet. That is some scary priorities IMO.

I suspect that *someone* high up on the food chain was opening doors, handing out envelopes and making 'it' happen for JS today.

Amazing what can be done from top of the food chain. Too bad its only for a select few.

IMO, there was too much risk in letting JS take the fall for this.

It depends. If you have approximately 10 hours of documented volunteering this year, you could probably knock off a few liquor stores with no jail time and have your case sealed and your record expunged.

Sweet! I just ran out of wine.

How timely! :p Make sure you do everything super shady, call your boss while committing said crime, and practice your smugness. Also wear Prada.

LOL! You guys are killing me :p:p:D:D:D.

Also google "Liquor Heists for Dummies" on your smartphone, and buy your Prada ski mask online with your credit card.
moo

I cannot help but to feel that today's conclusions has to do with the upcoming Empire season or not decision. I do NOT see Disney signing onto a new season for the show with this albatross hanging around the neck of an already lackluster TV show. This particular situation HAD to be somewhat resolved, or NO DICE.

Jussie's own statement summed it up quite honestly (for a change) in that he just wants to get on with his life, acting, etc... We have a whole County Courthouse Docket here that will make the same claims beginning at 9:00 AM in the morning.

JMO

MG,JS has already admitted to sending that letter. So no proof is needed but sure, they can check the DNA in the sealing of the envelope for instance. I still say nothing will be done. He just walked free today.

JS hasn’t admitted sending that letter. It was those two brothers who made that allegation.

JS made up the most ridiculous lie imaginable, so it wouldn’t be surprising if he did leave forensic evidence on those envelopes.

Federal law has nothing to do with Chicago politics, so I’m convinced that JS will face charges if the evidence is there.

I’m just not positive it is.

I cannot help but to feel that today's conclusions has to do with the upcoming Empire season or not decision. I do NOT see Disney signing onto a new season for the show with this albatross hanging around the neck of an already lackluster TV show. This particular situation HAD to be somewhat resolved, or NO DICE.

Jussie's own statement summed it up quite honestly (for a change) in that he just wants to get on with his life, acting, etc... We have a whole County Courthouse Docket here that will make the same claims beginning at 9:00 AM in the morning.

JMO

With much respect, I think this is way bigger than Empire or Fox or Disney.

I think the show is dead no matter what happens.

Wait, what?! He did??

(rsbm)
Yes. In his statement to police, during the investigation, JS admitted he sent the letter and wanted more money in his role in Empire. I suppose the rest are from his two co conspirators who got shafted today. I don’t know. Police works on the case for a month and had evidence that was sealed by the judge today.

According to JS today though, he is his mother’s son who wouldn’t do such a thing as tell a lie.

Yes. In his statement to police, during the investigation, JS admitted he sent the letter and wanted more money in his role in Empire. I suppose the rest are from his two co conspirators who got shafted today. I don’t know. Police works on the case for a month and had evidence that was sealed by the judge today.

According to JS today though, he is his mother’s son who wouldn’t do such a thing as tell a lie.

If someone finds a link that says he admitted to sending this letter, please post it.

LOL! You guys are killing me :p:p:D:D:D.

Also google "Liquor Heists for Dummies" on your smartphone, and buy your Prada ski mask online with your credit card.
moo
Haha! If asked to turn over your phone records, make them yourself from random words and letters cut out of magazines. Leave mutilated magazines at your home for police to find.

Doesn’t matter! Previous Community Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr