Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ wasn't too young for Adderall. In my experience, I've worked with numerous pre-K kids on it.

That makes me sad. Are 4 yr olds really incapable of being treated and worked with, in other ways besides hard prescription drugs? It seems so young to resort to that option.

It just seems like the lazy way out, in my opinion, to jump to that therapeutic option, instead of trying other things, while their minds are still so malleable and so open. :(

Adderall is an amphetamine. I would think that she would be the one taking it more so than him.

Although I have seen Adderall (in various forms) used with school age children predominantly, I do know that there are children who wind up on medication before they turn school age. Usually, younger children on it are in a program(s) and need it for focus or behavioral adjustments (not touching others, sitting still, working on projects). It is less common that a 4-5 year old not in a structured program would be given Adderrall as opposed to Ritalin for ADD/ADHD. Most doctors start with Ritalin as it is the granddaddy of these medications. Kids who are dx'd at an early age usually have severe symptoms or a parent who struggles with behaviorally modifying problem behaviors. More and more doctors are trying to manage younger children's behaviors through play/talk therapy and giving parents tools to manage the issues and stressors they have.

If he was medicated for ADD/ADHD, he would have to be seen for follow ups every 6 months or so.

Agree with the every 6 months follow-up. It's been my experience that AJ is within the age range for Adderall. Not all docs start with Ritalin, or it may not have worked. But it does seem, as was posted previously, that 1 of her Rx-s was Adderall.

That makes me sad. Are 4 yr olds really incapable of being treated and worked with, in other ways besides hard prescription drugs? It seems so young to resort to that option.

It just seems like the lazy way out, in my opinion, to jump to that therapeutic option, instead of trying other things, while their minds are still so malleable and so open. :(
With proper parenting. We don’t know AJ was on Adderal, I suggested he might have been & I can see a doctor detecting JC’s frustration with him & writing an Rx. That’s what an addict does, they get pills, all sorts of pills for family members or their pets. They only want pills for their own pleasure, to experiment with different combos & to have for back up. Heroin addicts like Adderal, they can use two-3 X more heroin w/o ODing if using Adderal.

Agree with the every 6 months follow-up. It's been my experience that AJ is within the age range for Adderall. Not all docs start with Ritalin, or it may not have worked. But it does seem, as was posted previously, that 1 of her Rx-s was Adderall.

As disgusting as this is thus far, if we are privy to the full autopsy report, I think it will be startling.

We know LE removed a child sized mattress from the ‘hell hole’, might we presume after a most violent beating AJ was put in his bed, left to die?

Idk that AJ didn’t have regular doctor appointments. It isn’t that hard to schedule in between beatings. Just like having him clean, neat & happy for the case worker.

Can anyone explain what happened to this poor child?
Notice his eye brows are nearly gone, his ears are misaligned & his head is distorted. In earlier photos I see a completely different child. He looks very thin with sunken eyes. WTH was going on to cause such abrupt facial changes?

In the photos with him wearing the cap his ears are NOT misaligned & he looks completely different.

If someone can get these three photos side by side, it’d be great. Tysm

2F07FE97-ED24-4C39-832C-D55713696913.jpeg

Thanks @HayLouise

Much easier for us to view.
Idk what happened but he looks emancipated in the first photo taken on haircut day. IMO, the left side of AJ’s face is normal with the right side as well as the top ballooned out of proportion. Brain swelling???

Another couple things I thought about, what did Sr. go to the doctor for the day he reported his son missing. I’m sure he had some ailment requiring an Rx.

Also, the day JC frolicked at the pool, could that possibly be the date of death & as previously mentioned, they had to get P out of the house. I can’t recall date of pool party. LE has put date of death ad 15th.

Last edited:
ITA. She does look evil.

She has all the rest of her days, maybe 35-40 years, to be sober and remember what she has done. I'd like them to play video of AJ alive and autopsy photos into her cell 24/7 for the rest of her life so she can never forget for even a moment.

I hope her dreams are filled with his voice pleading “mommy stop....mommy, you’re hurting me, I’ll be good, please mommy.” Only cuz I know your request won’t happen, @SandyQLS but it is a delicious idea.

I personally think the distortions people are seeing are the result of lighting, poor quality of the photo, his angle and his distance from the camera.

Also, why do we keep discussing AJ (and other kids) being on adderall when it has been said numerous times that the prescription for adderall was the mothers?

I personally think the distortions people are seeing are the result of lighting, poor quality of the photo, his angle and his distance from the camera.

Also, why do we keep discussing AJ (and other kids) being on adderall when it has been said numerous times that the prescription for adderall was the mothers?

We have no msm stating the Rx was hers. She reported it as stolen. It does not mean it was hers. Perhaps she picked it up that day for someone else.
We are discussing a broad range of things.

Last edited:
Yes, those photos were posted on JC’s Facebook on March 11th of this year.

The fact she was audacious enough to post such evil photos speaks volumes. Her brain is gone from her body, imo.

Aside from beatings, moo is someone was medicating this child, perhaps thinking he’d recover from a beating, idk. I think this after studying the photos. A child’s appearance does not drastically change like this.

Last edited:
The oldest brother and his girlfriend are both members of another group. His girlfriend posted a photo (with his permission to share), of Austin and Parker together on Saturday. She said they had lunch together and she took the picture. She said Parker is in the care of his Great Aunt.

Attachments

• D8C70141-ADCB-43C5-A4B8-BAB222EB0377.jpeg
    D8C70141-ADCB-43C5-A4B8-BAB222EB0377.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
The oldest brother and his girlfriend are both members of another group. His girlfriend posted a photo (with his permission), of Austin and Parker together on Saturday. She said they all went to lunch together and she took the picture. She said Parker is in the care of his Great Aunt.

Wonder where AJ was on Sat. did he to to lunch with them as well?

I was thinking about question posed yesterday, Why did JoAnn think getting pregnant again was a good idea?

I’m wondering if she only liked babies? I’m not sure but it seems with the oldest son he wasn’t physically abused until he was older, and with AJ he looked happy and healthy in the younger photos of him. Parker, although living in nightmarish conditions, didn't appear to be physically abused and no reports of them physically abusing him specifically.

I’m wondering if the children were safe from physical abuse until they reached a certain age and once they did then she got pregnant again?

JMO

I was thinking about question posed yesterday, Why did JoAnn think getting pregnant again was a good idea?

I’m wondering if she only liked babies? I’m not sure but it seems with the oldest son he wasn’t physically abused until he was older, and with AJ he looked happy and healthy in the younger photos of him. Parker, although living in nightmarish conditions, didn't appear to be physically abused and no reports of them physically abusing him specifically.

I’m wondering if the children were safe from physical abuse until they reached a certain age and once they did then she got pregnant again?

JMO

She was irresponsible and too lazy to take birth control. IMO

JMO

@osu tysm for pics & Info
What do you think of the three images together on @HayLouise post? I’m curious.
Is P with maternal or paternal side?
They must be so pissed.
Idk if she like babies or anyone. Addicts are very selfish, only thinking of next high.
She did know what was about to happen once she delivered yet another addicted baby.
Maybe frustration over mandatory drug classes, children removed, etc., contributed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint531