Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @HayLouise

Much easier for us to view.
Idk what happened but he looks emancipated in the first photo taken on haircut day. IMO, the left side of AJ’s face is normal with the right side as well as the top ballooned out of proportion. Brain swelling???

Another couple things I thought about, what did Sr. go to the doctor for the day he reported his son missing. I’m sure he had some ailment requiring an Rx.

Also, the day JC frolicked at the pool, could that possibly be the date of death & as previously mentioned, they had to get P out of the house. I can’t recall date of pool party. LE has put date of death ad 15th.

The pool video was posted live by JC on April 13th. The bikini selfie was posted on the same evening around 8:39 pm.

Virginia limits physician ordering, they send BOM out,to review the charts in a regular basis. Most Internal Med and GP Dr's mustmwon't have any part of it.
The drug clinics that provide these drugs, in Virginia, give out daily, drug test,several times per week and the nurses that dispense ate behind a bullet proof glass with a small opening. Who in the he!! wants to work in this environment? Put your life on the line, to be robbed or shot over drugs at,work. We've gone way far, to help these folks.

It is beyond ridiculous. My town had a parade. Yes, a parade of heroin addicts. Nice, huh? Instead of conventional vending booths, booths gave out needles, alcohol wipes & literature. A few locals did watch, only to show their kids what not be when “you grow up”.
So we had junkies parading on Main Street.

It is beyond ridiculous. My town had a parade. Yes, a parade of heroin addicts. Nice, huh? Instead of conventional vending booths, booths gave out needles, alcohol wipes & literature. A few locals did watch, only to show their kids what not be when “you grow up”.

I've never heard of such a thing. That's outrageous!!!! :eek:

So they were at the hospital all day w/AJ, attending to his burn injury and then they go home and go trick or treating?!? Who does that? He had to have been in pain (or very drugged) and belonged in a CLEAN bed with nourishment in his tummy. He didn’t get that love from his Mother. I just don’t think she could bond with him. Ever. Well, obviously, right?
If she did indeed take him to the hospital, why didn't the hospital report this? Obviously it wouldn't have mattered to DCSF, but still. I really doubt they were at the hospital all day.

Our little town had a *Drug Awareness* festival last summer with all kinds of booths set up in the town square. They had a live band, a beer garden and were also giving out free needles and alcohol wipes at the booths.

If she did indeed take him to the hospital, why didn't the hospital report this? Obviously it wouldn't have mattered to DCSF, but still. I really doubt they were at the hospital all day.
JC told the neighbor that AJ had been at the hospital all day but I don’t believe it. I don’t think she took him to the ER. I think she bandaged him up herself and took him out trick or treating.

JMO

Sadly that might be the best thing for the sweet babe.
I hate saying that.
MOO

Theres a special OB for high risk pregnancies, idk what the title is neo something, I think. I can google. Or someone here knows, I’m sure. She’s prob’ seeing one since her arrest, they do not want that baby to die on their watch. I can’t believe she’s not in the hospital & she could be, for security reasons & hippa, we would not know.
I think since she’s made it to 7+ mos, she’s safe-r. Jmo

Either that or "mom" and "dad" will partake in a courtroom charade of the back and forth blame game/bringing up domestic abuse against one another to try and make themselves the victims.
I think this is the most likely scenario. I sure hope they are not allowed to plead to anything less than the X felonies.

Interesting info for those who like to look a little deeper. Posting this link as there has been much talk about responsibilities or neglect there of with DFCS in IL. This is the last report issued and gives a break down of serious injuries and deaths of children involved in different phases of the DFSC program including cause. Most interesting is the unfounded cases as was AJ's last case if I remember correctly. It also gives narratives of the cases and findings as well as complaints against DFCS workers. It's pretty detailed.
DCFS Annual Report 2019 | Child Protective Services | Child Protection
Am I reading correctly on page 1 that in 2018 there were 98 deaths of children who had DCFS involvement???

Theres a special OB for high risk pregnancies, idk what the title is neo something, I think. I can google. Or someone here knows, I’m sure. She’s prob’ seeing one since her arrest, they do not want that baby to die on their watch. I can’t believe she’s not in the hospital & she could be, for security reasons & hippa, we would not know.
I think since she’s made it to 7+ mos, she’s safe-r. Jmo
I understand that, But what is the poor babe in for after being born? If DCSF has anything to do with this child's future I fear it's nothing but a bleak cesspool.
Please tell me there is judge with the backbone to sever parental rights of whoever contributed DNA.
MOO

Wow talk about a nation gone nuts. Sort of kidding but not really. We are taught what enabling is but then watch our systems do the very same thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova