Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI: I was just at my local WMT & asked the pharmacist if he would fill Suboxone & Adderal written to the same person. He said “never”, but did say he has heard of a patient on Adderal reporting to clinic to get his dose of Sub’ that had to be taken then & there.
He also told me we still have less than 200 doctors in our state that are authorized to prescribe a limited amount of Suboxone.

Can anyone explain what happened to this poor child?
Notice his eye brows are nearly gone, his ears are misaligned & his head is distorted. In earlier photos I see a completely different child. He looks very thin with sunken eyes. WTH was going on to cause such abrupt facial changes?

In the photos with him wearing the cap his ears are NOT misaligned & he looks completely different.

If someone can get these three photos side by side, it’d be great. Tysm

I was unable to find a grid with PicCollage with three pictures side-by-side, but here is a vertical grid of the three photos.

Attachments

• C67167A0-05E3-4BA0-B8D2-A53CB4DA15FC.jpeg
    C67167A0-05E3-4BA0-B8D2-A53CB4DA15FC.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 38
@osu tysm for pics & Info
What do you think of the three images together on @HayLouise post? I’m curious.
Is P with maternal or paternal side?
They must be so pissed.
Idk if she like babies or anyone. Addicts are very selfish, only thinking of next high.
She did know what was about to happen once she delivered yet another addicted baby.
Maybe frustration over mandatory drug classes, children removed, etc., contributed?

Good question.. I’m not sure if P is with the maternal or paternal side of the family? I haven’t heard much at all about the paternal side of the family other than maybe a cousin of AF commented somewhere. She said she hadn’t seen him in a long time.

I think perhaps both of his parents have passed away. Someone (a former classmate), did say his father was an architect and his mother was a nurse and a teacher and he grew up in the house on Dole. And also that AF was homecoming king and valedictorian of his class of 1977.

I’m thinking P is probably with the maternal side of the family since the oldest brother, Austin, was raised by JC’s mother? Maybe P is with maternal grandmas sister? I think that would be his Great aunt.

Last edited:
In my town the strips are $10-20 ea on the street. Never heard of $900 for a strip. Must be a typo. Heroin would be much cheaper & a more sought after high.

I would have to look back at it but I thought the way it read to me was it would be $900 for the entire box or quantity they had, not per strip... That is the way I took it anyhow...

ETA: I posted this before I had caught up on the the thread--I see now this has been addressed many times lol. I usually catch up before I post and I should have :)

Last edited:
I wouldn’t think AFsr’s parents would get custody of a 3 year old. They’ve got to be in their 80’s! Moo, but living in that household, even if he wasn’t abused as much as AJ, little P probably has major behavioral issues too. Something tells me he didn’t spend his days coloring pictures and taking nature walks with a loving mommy like a 3 year old should.

Good question.. I’m not sure if P is with the maternal or paternal side of the family? I haven’t heard much at all about the paternal side of the family other than maybe a cousin of AF, said she hadn’t seen him in a long time commented somewhere? I think perhaps both of his parents have passed away. Someone (a local former classmate) did say his father was an architect and his mother was a nurse and a teacher and he grew up in the house on Dole. And also that AF was homecoming king and valedictorian of his class of 1977.

I’m thinking P is probably with the maternal side of the family since the oldest brother, Austin, was raised by JC’s mother? Maybe P is with maternal grandmas sister? I think that would be his Great aunt.

I hope they have passed so they don’t have to see this.
At one time, they must have been so proud of AJsr.

Anyone know the source of income for the adults living in the Dole ‘hell hole’?

Just heartbreaking to see the physical changes.

I think those photos with AJ in the ball cap were taken at the ER at Woodstock Hospital.
I wondered if this was when he told the ER doctor ”Maybe my mom didn’t mean to hurt me?”

These were shared by a friend of JC’s on FB. The photos were posted by JC at approx 9:00am on the morning AJ was reported missing.

*See these photos below.. Same ball cap pic taken at the ER.

Attachments

• 555A70CA-EF89-49C0-9B81-2F5BC2FB0C52.jpeg
    555A70CA-EF89-49C0-9B81-2F5BC2FB0C52.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 6D04670C-5509-42DE-A00E-E9B6E78B5B2D.jpeg
    6D04670C-5509-42DE-A00E-E9B6E78B5B2D.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 83
I wouldn’t think AFsr’s parents would get custody of a 3 year old. They’ve got to be in their 80’s! Moo, but living in that household, even if he wasn’t abused as much as AJ, little P probably has major behavioral issues too. Something tells me he didn’t spend his days coloring pictures and taking nature walks with a loving mommy like a 3 year old should.

Idk if he has siblings, cousins or someone on his side capable.
Ita, he didn’t live with that group, emerging unscathed.

I would have to look back at it but I thought the way it read to me was it would be $900 for the entire box or quantity they had, not per strip... That is the way I took it anyhow...

Right, that’s what I posted. The police report made some think $900 per film.

Thanks for clarifying for me. I updated the timeline. I'm going to post the updated timeline. I'm just waiting to hear what happened at the court hearing this morning so I can add it to the timeline before I post it again.

I think those photos with AJ in the ball cap were taken at the ER at Woodstock Hospital? I wondered if this was when he told the ER doctor Maybe my mom didn’t mean to hurt me?” These were shared by a friend of JC’s on FB. Post by JC the morning AJ was reported missing.

See these photos below.. Same pic at the ER.

Idk but he looks much better compared to haircut day.
I do wonder if the beatings that likely caused his skull to appear as it does in photos is the beating that ultimately took his life? As far as we know, he was not seen again, except for photo.

FYI: I was just at my local WMT & asked the pharmacist if he would fill Suboxone & Adderal written to the same person. He said “never”, but did say he has heard of a patient on Adderal reporting to clinic to get his dose of Sub’ that had to be taken then & there.
He also told me we still have less than 200 doctors in our state that are authorized to prescribe a limited amount of Suboxone.

Virginia limits physician ordering, they send BOM out to review the charts on a regular basis. Most Internal Med and GP Dr's just won't have any part of it.
The drug clinics that provide these drugs, in Virginia, give out daily, drug test, several times per week and the nurses that dispense are behind a bullet proof glass with a small opening. Who in the he!! wants to work in this environment? Put your life on the line, to be robbed or shot over drugs at work. We've gone way far, to help these folks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member