IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *ARRESTS* *mother guilty* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should’ve done this a long time ago. It would’ve been easier for all involved, including herself. There’s people out there who would’ve loved to have that sweet boy.

Any parent in same situation needs to give their kids up. Then party all they want, live how they like, just leave the kids and dogs out of it.

I wonder when the house was neat if that is when they had live ins? Bet so.

Any parent in same situation needs to give their kids up. Then party all they want, live how they like, just leave the kids and dogs out of it.

I'm not sure its partying so much as looking for the next fix.
For the life of me I don't know why they don't give the kids up. Its the 64 thousand dollar question.

ITA! This story upsets me. Both parents. Here lately I’ve been seeing the girlfriend of the boyfriend of a child which is disgusting as well, but both parents allowed this. Disturbing. However, I somewhat feel Drew wanted him to be found. He did not cover his steps well at all. I wonder if he was scared of JC or if she had more on him. Didn’t he take his cell phone with him to the location even?

ITA! This story upsets me. Both parents. Here lately I’ve been seeing the girlfriend of the boyfriend of a child which is disgusting as well, but both parents allowed this. Disturbing. However, I somewhat feel Drew wanted him to be found. He did not cover his steps well at all. I wonder if he was scared of JC or if she had more on him. Didn’t he take his cell phone with him to the location even?

I think it hits harder when we work in the field.

AJ has hit us all hard.

We see what woulda, shoulda, coulda been done.

If the father doesn't care enough to seek parentage rights on his own, the court isn't going to waste taxpayer money it doesn't have tracking him down. If the father is the deadbeat, abusive boyfriend/thief there is no way he'd be given access to the child.

JMO

Exactly what I wrote in my first response to you. With the exception that it is incumbent on the person who thinks they are the father to pursue. From my post #148,
True, if the baby is born and the father is not on the certificate then it will be incumbent on the person who believes they are the father to seek out paternity. That said, it is a high profile case where the father will not be able to attend the birth potentially. Not sure why this has become contentious.

Exactly what I wrote in my first response to you. With the exception that it is incumbent on the person who thinks they are the father to pursue. From my post #148,
I should have been clearer that I totally agree with you. Sorry.

@MyBelle and @kaen

You may have missed this post.

The Illinois Supreme Court took away a child because the Judge didn't look for the father after the child was adopted. The adoptive parents must have been devastated.,

Here's an Illinois case, that the Illinois Supreme Court Overturned an Adoption because the judge did not look for the father and then when found said he was unfit. The IDC ruled the judge wrote his own law....

THE TROUBLING CASE OF BABY RICHARD

At the center of the case is the 3 1/2-year-old boy known as Richard, who was given up for adoption in 1991 by his mother. She, however, refused to divulge the name of the father, and he never consented to the adoption. When he sought his legal rights to his son, a circuit judge ruled him unfit on technical grounds and granted the adoption.

On Thursday, the Illinois Supreme Court overturned the adoption, ruling that the lower courts had erred in finding the father unfit. Barring further appeals, Richard is to be removed from his adoptive parents and go to live with his biological parents, of whose existence he reportedly is unaware.

The Supreme Court found it impossible to overlook Appellate Judge Dom Rizzi's attempt to write broad, new case law to justify the adoption in his 1993 opinion. Rizzi's expansion of the concept of the "best interests" of the child and adaptation of abuse and neglect law to an adoption case were unwarranted.

@MyBelle and @kaen

You may have missed this post.

The Illinois Supreme Court took away a child because the Judge didn't look for the father after the child was adopted. The adoptive parents must have been devastated.,

Here's an Illinois case, that the Illinois Supreme Court Overturned an Adoption because the judge did not look for the father and then when found said he was unfit. The IDC ruled the judge wrote his own law....

THE TROUBLING CASE OF BABY RICHARD

At the center of the case is the 3 1/2-year-old boy known as Richard, who was given up for adoption in 1991 by his mother. She, however, refused to divulge the name of the father, and he never consented to the adoption. When he sought his legal rights to his son, a circuit judge ruled him unfit on technical grounds and granted the adoption.

On Thursday, the Illinois Supreme Court overturned the adoption, ruling that the lower courts had erred in finding the father unfit. Barring further appeals, Richard is to be removed from his adoptive parents and go to live with his biological parents, of whose existence he reportedly is unaware.

The Supreme Court found it impossible to overlook Appellate Judge Dom Rizzi's attempt to write broad, new case law to justify the adoption in his 1993 opinion. Rizzi's expansion of the concept of the "best interests" of the child and adaptation of abuse and neglect law to an adoption case were unwarranted.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you for being open minded.

When the kids are adopted and hope and pray they will be. I want the Judge to make dang sure they never have to worry about being taken away.

That's what happen to AJ the Judge took him from a temporary home that was filled with love and kindness at age 3 and sent him into a living he!!. I just can't imagine what poor AJ was thinking.

Parents sentenced to prison for starving 6-year-old to death in Southern Illinois
Please read! Similar situation. I posted link as a comparison, tomget an idea on sentencing. I’m appalled. The step mom is smiling in her Logan intake photo. Disgusting!
Here’s another murder of a child over a potty accident.

The parents received very light sentences. The woman can be out in 18 years. Not fair! Moo

Last edited:
I find it interesting the DCFS reports fail to mention room mates or boarders living in the home.
In retrospect, I now think when the house was in order, a tenant cleaned it. Jmo

I bet they were well hidden in the basement that had garbage stacked up.

And yes, I do believe JC would use them to clean up.

Jmo

I find it interesting the DCFS reports fail to mention room mates or boarders living in the home.
In retrospect, I now think when the house was in order, a tenant cleaned it. Jmo
Good point! They had to pay her rent and clean up after her, maybe. She got a sweet deal! Lol

Edited to delete my off topic comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member