IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *ARRESTS* *mother guilty* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she was added if they refinanced or took out a 2nd mortgage or something.
That’s what I think & it is not unusual to co-own, married or not. I co-own three rentals with 2 other people, both men.
My unmarried daughter and her SO bought a house together. He may have put her on as estate planning, in event of his death, who knows.

In addition to all that there are going to be stipulations and someone reliable and it has to be trusted not to let JC have communication with that child because there’s a rule as of now she cannot communicate with anyone under 17 years of age. So this person whoever gets the baby will have to be reliable to follow that order
Once her rights are terminated, I doubt JC will even know where her children are living.

JMO

That’s what I think & it is not unusual to co-own, married or not. I co-own three rentals with 2 other people, both men.
My unmarried daughter and her SO bought a house together. He may have put her on as estate planning, in event of his death, who knows.
I co-own with my daughter and I'm certainly not married to her or her husband. So many people buy places together that aren't married, including lawyers. He may have put her on it so that if something happened to him, she and the boys would have a place to live. Him being a lawyer would know that's actually smart when looking after your kids.

In addition to all that there are going to be stipulations and someone reliable and it has to be trusted not to let JC have communication with that child because there’s a rule as of now she cannot communicate with anyone under 17 years of age. So this person whoever gets the baby will have to be reliable to follow that order

I’m sure she’ll hound the family adopting P for photos & info, once she gets settled in. Hopefully her pre approved prison call list has very few numbers, I think 10 is the max. I doubt she will have ten people wanting to pay to talk to her, lol.

BBM. I strongly disagree. We are here today because DCFS didn't do their job. JC was repeatedly reported and DCFS repeatedly ruled "unfounded." That is why the primary investigator and supervisor have been removed. Illinois child abuse laws are quite strict. The public and political uproar is because the AGENCY screwed up.

I also have posted multiple links about the Illinois Parentage Act. No, the father does not automatically get custody of the child. He must first initiate action in Parentage Court. The Judge in this case only cares if the father is AF because he is the defendant.

Parentage Court is a lengthy process and I seriously doubt whomever the father-might-be would pass a drug test.

JMO

Smith said the caseworker and supervisor who had been monitoring AJ and his parents, Andrew Freund Sr. and JoAnn Cunningham, "have been placed on administrative duty and will have no casework responsibility as this review takes place. DCFS will also be reviewing all cases that have been handled by these two employees."

Two DCFS workers overseeing

In contrast to their married counterparts, an unwed father is not automatically presumed to be the child's biological father.

Illinois Child Custody Laws for Unmarried Parents - FindLaw

This does not state they are at fault.

It states:
Smith said the caseworker and supervisor who had been monitoring AJ and his parents, Andrew Freund Sr. and JoAnn Cunningham, "have been placed on administrative duty and will have no casework responsibility as this review takes place. DCFS will also be reviewing all cases that have been handled by these two employees."

It is Standard Operating Procedure to relieve all parties during any investigation and to review their cases.

As an example, LE are put on desk duty and current cases that may be be reviewed. This is to prevent cover up of evidence, allows for a thorough investigation, and protects the employee. Its Risk Assessment, you minimize the risk to the agency, the employee and the integrity of the investigation.

No where has it been stated that I can find the employees were guilty of wrong doing. Yes, the were prevented from seeing clients; the state has an obligation to protect the client; no they can't participate in on you going investigations, in case they are guilty. But in the United States we are innocent til proven guilty . This is why we gather facts, review the Law, and make judgement.

Have you had the opportunity to read the laws, posted page one of thread? It is devastating how imo, one sided it is for the parent. They must give chance after chance, it clearly outlines druggies and rehab. and the need to keep them together with support services.

She shouldn’t know. But if her and the person are on good terms, she’s going to know.

Exactly. Now, if the baby is adopted outside family connections on both sides, she’ll never know.
She’ll have a lot of time to write letters, begging family & friends for commissary money. Hopefully no one sends her a dime, ever.

I’m sure she’ll hound the family adopting P for photos & info, once she gets settled in. Hopefully her pre approved prison call list has very few numbers, I think 10 is the max. I doubt she will have ten people wanting to pay to talk to her, lol.

JMO, I don't think there will communication if the children are adopted. The judge will issue a Protective Order and if they contact they go to jail...do not pass go.

Exactly. Now, if the baby is adopted outside family connections on both sides, she’ll never know.
She’ll have a lot of time to write letters, begging family & friends for commissary money. Hopefully no one sends her a dime, ever.

The Judge can seal the adoption until child is 18 years of age. No one but the parents, judge and agency will know.

These kids will be protected by a Court Protective Order.

JMO, I don't think there will communication if the children are adopted. The judge will issue a Protective Order and if they contact they go to jail...do not pass go.

No, I don’t think they will contact her, I think she will attempt to contact them.
Idk how her family feel about her, do they feel sorry, blame Drew, her mental illness, or do they hate her ? Often times a parent will come out with “we hate what he is convicted of but we love him.” Iirc, CW mom said something similar.
Me....my love would end. Moo

I was speaking of the father of the baby if not Freund Sr. as the original poster was stating there would be no hunt for the father if Freund Sr is not the father.
If the father doesn't care enough to seek parentage rights on his own, the court isn't going to waste taxpayer money it doesn't have tracking him down. If the father is the deadbeat, abusive boyfriend/thief there is no way he'd be given access to the child.

JMO

They will be under a court Protective Order stating AJsr and JC can not contact. The jail mail and phone calls are monitored/recorded, if either contact, they will go before a judge. The judge can transfer to high security prison, the prison can take away privileges, there lives will become He!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares