IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *ARRESTS* *mother guilty* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Trish!
I pay a high price for the background check service that I have, No marriage records come up. I have performed many background check through the many many years that I have had the service and very old records do show for past record searches.

Also Trish, I want to thank you for all of your hard work here on the entire website. I appreciate that of you.

How to order Illinois Birth, Marriage, Divorce and Death Certificates

Not available on line. See link it states this.

Hi Trish!
I pay a high price for the background check service that I have, No marriage records come up. I have performed many background check through the many many years that I have had the service and very old records do show for past record searches.

Also Trish, I want to thank you for all of your hard work here on the entire website. I appreciate that of you.
That is so strange! Does anything show up for CS? Maybe JC and CS weren't legally married despite him saying they were married? That's mind boggling.

Makes one wonder if AF got so involved with JC while acting as her divorce attorney, that he failed to follow through with the finalization of the divorce.

On the other hand, the ex husband’s attorney should have been on the ball and never let the finalization fall through the cracks.

There must be a mistake somewhere. IMO. Of course, failure to pay lawyer fees will hold a divorce up.

ETA: The posts on the other page regarding this same subject of the divorce not being finalized were posted as I was typing my post. Guess there are a number of us that think alike.

Last edited:
The judge ordered the paternity test, it is not an option. Some have expressed that because JC said AJsr was not the father, the judge would except this. Also, imo, some feel that the judge will not seek to determine the father.

This is a legal,procedure and is ruled by law. The law says a reasonable effort to determine father must be made. This is not option, but law.

I was speaking of the father of the baby if not Freund Sr. as the original poster was stating there would be no hunt for the father if Freund Sr is not the father.

Divorce Records are not on line. Not sure what service folks are using. You can ONLY get by ordering or going to the local court house.

• Ordering Illinois Marriage and Divorce Certificates: The Division of Vital Records has Marriage and Divorce Indexes from January 1962 to present. Certified copies are not available from Division of Vital Records office. The fee is $5 for index verification. Certified copies of marriages are located with County Clerk in county where license was issued. Certified copies of divorces are located at the Clerk of Circuit Court in county where divorce was granted. The fee for the copy varies.
How to order Illinois Birth, Marriage, Divorce and Death Certificates

Oh, I am so sorry. The first one is the hardest. Sending {{{hugs}}}
We are hear for you.
I cannot thank you enough Simply Southern. You have no idea what you just did for me, huge hug to you. You also gave me great comfort knowing that you and others are here for me. You made me cry. Happy tears my friend.

I'm under the impression that she didn't have a normal cleaning schedule based on photos I saw and LE reports.:).

In all seriousness though, it's pretty sickening to read about that list. It makes my mind just go numb and my heart sink.:(

Even more sickening that Freund Sr. had said that they go through many gallons of bleach in a year, implying that there was lots of cleaning going on. And, this was after the investigators were in the home.

Hi Trish!

Do you have date AJ added JC to Dole property?

So, it seems like CS has (had) 3 boys, all by different Fathers? And the current pregnancy is by another Father?

So many of these abuse cases are so similar. The files are almost identical. Different Fathers, drug addiction, neglect, ongoing involvement with DCFS.

JMO, the court will take the biological father into consideration. He will have first right to the child, if the court terminates JCs rights.
The Judge will review and investigate the biological father, if he is fit then he could potentially take his child and go home. If the Judge rules he does not meet the requirements to be a parent, then they can either:
  1. Place the child in the custody of CPS, who will provide foster care or temporary custody to an approved family member.
  2. If he is really bad, then CPS can start the process, thru the court to terminate his rights.
  3. Put the father a program (much like JC) with monitoring and give him Custody.
We are a government ruled by the laws of state and federal government. Child abuse laws are primarily enacted by state legislature.

JMO, Illinois law for child abuse is very lenien. They do everything possible to keep kids with the parents, AJ is a prime example why these laws are not in the best interest of the child.

Remember the court nor Judge can remove child unless they have violated state laws. Check for link at front of thread, the laws are posted by state. It does not consider a dirty house or drug abusive parents as a reason to remove children. It clearly defines the extent Illinois will go thru to keep children with parents.

That's why we are here today, because JC stayed just above the law.

BBM. I strongly disagree. We are here today because DCFS didn't do their job. JC was repeatedly reported and DCFS repeatedly ruled "unfounded." That is why the primary investigator and supervisor have been removed. Illinois child abuse laws are quite strict. The public and political uproar is because the AGENCY screwed up.

I also have posted multiple links about the Illinois Parentage Act. No, the father does not automatically get custody of the child. He must first initiate action in Parentage Court. The Judge in this case only cares if the father is AF because he is the defendant.

Parentage Court is a lengthy process and I seriously doubt whomever the father-might-be would pass a drug test.

JMO

Smith said the caseworker and supervisor who had been monitoring AJ and his parents, Andrew Freund Sr. and JoAnn Cunningham, "have been placed on administrative duty and will have no casework responsibility as this review takes place. DCFS will also be reviewing all cases that have been handled by these two employees."

Two DCFS workers overseeing

In contrast to their married counterparts, an unwed father is not automatically presumed to be the child's biological father.

Illinois Child Custody Laws for Unmarried Parents - FindLaw

Aw! :(. It will be a hard day for you. I will be thinking of you and saying a prayer for you.
I truly appreciate the words of your heart Trish, on Mother's Day, I will remember your words to me. Knowing that on that day, you will be thinking of me and praying for me.

Also with the words of Simply Southern, I will know that I have true support that will help me on that day.

I was speaking of the father of the baby if not Freund Sr. as the original poster was stating there would be no hunt for the father if Freund Sr is not the father.

Here's an Illinois case, that the Illinois Supreme Court Overturned an Adoption because the judge did not look for the father and then when found said he was unfit. The IDC ruled the judge wrote his own law....

THE TROUBLING CASE OF BABY RICHARD

At the center of the case is the 3 1/2-year-old boy known as Richard, who was given up for adoption in 1991 by his mother. She, however, refused to divulge the name of the father, and he never consented to the adoption. When he sought his legal rights to his son, a circuit judge ruled him unfit on technical grounds and granted the adoption.

On Thursday, the Illinois Supreme Court overturned the adoption, ruling that the lower courts had erred in finding the father unfit. Barring further appeals, Richard is to be removed from his adoptive parents and go to live with his biological parents, of whose existence he reportedly is unaware.

The Supreme Court found it impossible to overlook Appellate Judge Dom Rizzi's attempt to write broad, new case law to justify the adoption in his 1993 opinion. Rizzi's expansion of the concept of the "best interests" of the child and adaptation of abuse and neglect law to an adoption case were unwarranted.

Cunningham has disclosed that he is not the father. There are non-MSM links that discuss the living arrangements in the home-- where each slept and the nature of the relationship between Freund, Cunningham and DN that can be found out there as MSM is not really interested in the paternity issue. True, if the baby is born and the father is not on the certificate then it will be incumbent on the person who believes they are the father to seek out paternity. That said, it is a high profile case where the father will not be able to attend the birth potentially. Not sure why this has become contentious.

BBM. ITA. In Illinois, the burden totally is on the unmarried father. There are 17,000+ children in Illinois foster care. If baby daddys want rights, they have to initiate action in parentage court.

Freund may have told LE that he isn't the father but the court still needs the DNA test so they can terminate his parental rights to PF.

JMO

BBM. ITA. In Illinois, the burden totally is on the unmarried father. There are 17,000+ children in Illinois foster care. If baby daddys want rights, they have to initiate action in parentage court.

Freund may have told LE that he isn't the father but the court still needs the DNA test so they can terminate his parental rights to PF.

JMO

Did he say he’s not P’s dad?
I thought he is not father of the unborn.

I don't think I have seen any information that he was not living in the home continually.
I think he was in the home off and on. One of the news articles about DCFS visits implied AF wasn't in the home continuously.

An investigator contacted the father to pick the children up from hospital until the home environment could be assessed. The father was asked to remain in the home as a safety precaution.

Crystal Lake Case: DCFS Details Encounter Before Boy's Death

JMO, the court will take the biological father into consideration. He will have first right to the child, if the court terminates JCs rights.
The Judge will review and investigate the biological father, if he is fit then he could potentially take his child and go home. If the Judge rules he does not meet the requirements to be a parent, then they can either:
  1. Place the child in the custody of CPS, who will provide foster care or temporary custody to an approved family member.
  2. If he is really bad, then CPS can start the process, thru the court to terminate his rights.
  3. Put the father a program (much like JC) with monitoring and give him Custody.
We are a government ruled by the laws of state and federal government. Child abuse laws are primarily enacted by state legislature.

JMO, Illinois law for child abuse is very lenien. They do everything possible to keep kids with the parents, AJ is a prime example why these laws are not in the best interest of the child.

Remember the court nor Judge can remove child unless they have violated state laws. Check for link at front of thread, the laws are posted by state. It does not consider a dirty house or drug abusive parents as a reason to remove children. It clearly defines the extent Illinois will go thru to keep children with parents.

That's why we are here today, because JC stayed just above the law.

In addition to all that there are going to be stipulations and someone reliable and it has to be trusted not to let JC have communication with that child because there’s a rule as of now she cannot communicate with anyone under 17 years of age. So this person whoever gets the baby will have to be reliable to follow that order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CROOKED_RIVER