IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *ARRESTS* *mother guilty* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don’t think they will contact her, I think she will attempt to contact them.
Idk how her family feel about her, do they feel sorry, blame Drew, her mental illness, or do they hate her ? Often times a parent will come out with “we hate what he is convicted of but we love him.” Iirc, CW mom said something similar.
Me....my love would end. Moo

She will be under Court Protective Order to NOT contact them. If she even tries, the outgoing mail and calls are screened. She will be severely punished.

The Judge can seal the adoption until child is 18 years of age. No one but the parents, judge and agency will know.

These kids will be protected by a Court Protective Order.
Sometimes adoption records are sealed until the child is 21. Even after they are 21, it is hard to get information unless one of the parents or the child hires a PI to get the information. Open adoptions work differently.

The Judge can seal the adoption until child is 18 years of age. No one but the parents, judge and agency will know.

These kids will be protected by a Court Protective Order.

Sadly, people break those orders all the time and they’re probably wrapping their head about what’s best interest. If JC is close to the daddy of the new child and he happened to gain custody and isn’t exactly moral...what then? Or she already assumes she knows where P is and they somehow let messages slip through the cracks in letters in a code they can understand. I really think the best shot is to get these children away from her family and P also away from the dads family. People will say “family is best because he doesn’t need another transition.” In all honesty he doesn’t need to know anything about this family tragedy and is young enough to still adapt to a new family and his memory will fade. This is such a tough call for P. But, I think his best interest is to be to get away from it all. It’s so sad. Google can a bad thing when it comes to researching, because it tells all.

She will be under Court Protective Order to NOT contact them. If she even tries, the outgoing mail and calls are screened. She will be severely punished.

She needs severe punishment, now.
It’s easy in prison to buddy up with someone that has call restrictions, they call your number, you call theirs. As far as outgoing mail, once she’s in prison, they don’t havev time or staff to monitor outgoing, imo. If she does write to someone, they need to report her. Idk how any family could justify corresponding with her, do you?

Ok, here is the breakdown in years as the home ownership;

1994 Andrew T. Freud
1995 Andrew T. Freud
1996 Andrew T. Freud
1997 Andrew T. Freud
1998 Andrew T. Freud
1999 Andrew T. Freud
2000 Andrew T. Freud
2001 Andrew T. Freud
2002 Andrew T. Freud
2003 Andrew T. Freud
2004 Andrew T. Freud
2005 Andrew T. Freud
2006 Andrew T. Freud
2007 Andrew T. Freud TAXSALE
2008 Andrew T. Freud
2009 Andrew T. Freud TAXSALE
2010 Andrew T. Freud SUBSQ
2011 Andrew T. Freud SUBSQ
2012 Andrew T. Freud
2013 Galaxy Sites LLC. TAXABLE SALE
2014 Galaxy Sites LLC.
2015 Galaxy Sites LLC.
2016 Galaxy Sites LLC. TAXSALE
2018 A. Freund J Cunningham

Sadly, people break those orders all the time and they’re probably wrapping their head about what’s best interest. If JC is close to the daddy of the new child and he happened to gain custody and isn’t exactly moral...what then? Or she already assumes she knows where P is and they somehow let messages slip through the cracks in letters in a code they can understand. I really think the best shot is to get these children away from her family and P also away from the dads family. People will say “family is best because he doesn’t need another transition.” In all honesty he doesn’t need to know anything about this family tragedy and is young enough to still adapt to a new family and his memory will fade. This is such a tough call for P. But, I think his best interest is to be to get away from it all. It’s so sad. Google can a bad thing when it comes to researching, because it tells all.

The jail will monitor everything. I know someone that violated and made a three way call from jail, thru his friend. He got solitary confinement for 90 days, one hour per day out of his cell. Its he!! You don't keep doing that, the price is to high.

Ok, here is the breakdown in years as the home ownership;

1994 Andrew T. Freud
1995 Andrew T. Freud
1996 Andrew T. Freud
1997 Andrew T. Freud
1998 Andrew T. Freud
1999 Andrew T. Freud
2000 Andrew T. Freud
2001 Andrew T. Freud
2002 Andrew T. Freud
2003 Andrew T. Freud
2004 Andrew T. Freud
2005 Andrew T. Freud
2006 Andrew T. Freud
2007 Andrew T. Freud TAXSALE
2008 Andrew T. Freud
2009 Andrew T. Freud TAXSALE
2010 Andrew T. Freud SUBSQ
2011 Andrew T. Freud SUBSQ
2012 Andrew T. Freud
2013 Galaxy Sites LLC. TAXABLE SALE
2014 Galaxy Sites LLC.
2015 Galaxy Sites LLC.
2016 Galaxy Sites LLC. TAXSALE
2018 A. Freund J Cunningham

JMO and guessing at the records, he may have owned out right until 2013, look like 2013 Galaxy Sites, LLC owned the mortgage to the home.

Isn't that about the time he met JC??

Good find!!!

I co-own with my daughter and I'm certainly not married to her or her husband. So many people buy places together that aren't married, including lawyers. He may have put her on it so that if something happened to him, she and the boys would have a place to live. Him being a lawyer would know that's actually smart when looking after your kids.

BBM. Most folks do that in their Will. She'd still have to pay the mortgage. Him being a lawyer stopped paying the mortgage which is he lost the house.

Or she already assumes she knows where P is and they somehow let messages slip through the cracks in letters in a code they can understand. I really think the best shot is to get these children away from her family and P also away from the dads family. People will say “family is best because he doesn’t need another transition.” In all honesty he doesn’t need to know anything about this family tragedy and is young enough to still adapt to a new family and his memory will fade. This is such a tough call for P. But, I think his best interest is to be to get away from it all. It’s so sad. Google can a bad thing when it comes to researching, because it tells all.

She may have had input as to where P is now (which is posted on Patch.com, by A.), she may have agreed to relinquish her rights if he could live with __________.
Once a child is ward of state, they generally try to place him with a qualified family member. Like Kelsey B’s daughter is a ward of CO, but lives with KB’s mom, on ID, until permanents custody is determined, the child’s paternal grandma is also seeking custody.

Moo

She needs severe punishment, now.
It’s easy in prison to buddy up with someone that has call restrictions, they call your number, you call theirs. As far as outgoing mail, once she’s in prison, they don’t havev time or staff to monitor outgoing, imo. If she does write to someone, they need to report her. Idk how any family could justify corresponding with her, do you?

Prisons do screen, I use to get blacked out with a magic marker mail, from my clients.

All calls are recorded, all they have to do is pull the recording. Her life will get much worse, if she even tries. These folks working at the jail will show a child killer no mercy. imo And what buddy is going to risk punishment to help a child killer, cause that buddy's going down, as well. I wantta be the Judge if it happens. She would never see daylight.

JMO and guessing at the records, he may have owned out right until 2013, look like 2013 Galaxy Sites, LLC owned the mortgage to the home.

Isn't that about the time he met JC??

Good find!!!

Yes.
Maybe he took a home equity line & added her as co-owner. Most people deed real estate outside their will, imo. It can pass directly w/o probate.

Prisons do screen, I use to get blacked out with a magic marker mail, from my clients.

All calls are recorded, all they have to do is pull the recording. Her life will get much worse, if she even tries. These folks working at the jail will show a child killer no mercy. imo And what buddy is going to risk punishment to help a child killer, cause that buddy's going down, as well. I wantta be the Judge if it happens. She would never see daylight.

Oh yeah, she ain’t seen nothing yet. County jail is a holding facility. Prison will be a whole new world. A world she chose for herself.
Any buddy she gets is equally as bad, lol. She’ll be in the max security section, imo.

She may have had input as to where P is now (which is posted on Patch.com, by A.), she may have agreed to relinquish her rights if he could live with __________.
Once a child is ward of state, they generally try to place him with a qualified family member. Like Kelsey B’s daughter is a ward of CO, but lives with KB’s mom, on ID, until permanents custody is determined, the child’s paternal grandma is also seeking custody.

Moo

Its over for JC, imo..she aint never gonna have a say in what happens to her kids, wether she gives them up or not. Its over, the court is going to take her rights.

As, we say in the south....She ain't got a dog in this race.

Moo

They should’ve done this a long time ago. It would’ve been easier for all involved, including herself. There’s people out there who would’ve loved to have that sweet boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeloocee