IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *ARRESTS* *mother guilty* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never and I don’t want to understand these parents minds. How can someone be so cruel? Once again, give the child up. People need to quit being selfish. If you don’t want to take care of a child, don’t have one.

And because they confessed they got a light sentence. 20 & 25 rather than max 60. Well I say they should have received 60.
So again, JC will have “friends” guilty of the same brutality.

Last edited:
Parents sentenced to prison for starving 6-year-old to death in Southern Illinois
Please read! Similar situation. I posted link as a comparison, tomget an idea on sentencing. I’m appalled. The step mom is smiling in her Logan intake photo. Disgusting!
Here’s another murder of a child over a potty accident.

The parents received very light sentences. The woman can be out in 18 years. Not fair! Moo
Oh no! That was tough to read. That poor boy and his siblings. I guess the mental illness card worked for them. I hope it doesn't in AJ's case and the judge gives them the maximum sentence. I just can't wrap my head around parents being so cruel.

Oh no! That was tough to read. That poor boy and his siblings. I guess the mental illness card worked for them. I hope it doesn't in AJ's case and the judge gives them the maximum sentence. I just can't wrap my head around parents being so cruel.

They were afforded leniency for pleading. So similar, locked doors, potty accident, concealing kids from family & neighbors.
Why would a judge be so lenient?
I hope AJ/JC are not so fortunate.

Does anyone know how many women in IL are in prison for murdering their children? I haven't researched that yet. I did scan the MCSO inmate list and only saw a few women in jail (compared to where I live). If those women none have murdering a child as a charge. There were some substance induced homicides, maybe 3, if I remember correctly.

They were afforded leniency for pleading. So similar, locked doors, potty accident, concealing kids from family & neighbors.

DEVELOPING: Victim of alleged abuse in Jerseyville released from hospital | RiverBender.com

Sad, his brother endured the same fate. The difference here is they took a Liam to the hospital while JC and AF hid a body, lied, and filed missing persons. They realized they were in the wrong. Even Andrea Yates called the police saying after harming her children. The fact these monsters tried to hide it, i don’t think it looks good for them.

Last edited:
You're right. I must be getting tired. Lol. The cases are similar and follow the same pattern . My guess is, the judge won't be so lenient because it seems AJ's case has gotten more publicity, imo. I don't think the public will stand for it.

DEVELOPING: Victim of alleged abuse in Jerseyville released from hospital | RiverBender.com

Sad, his brother went to a home and endured the same fate. The difference here is they took a Liam to the hospital while JC and AF hid a body, lied, and filed missing persons. They realized they were in the wrong. Even Andrea Yates called the police saying after harming her children. The fact these monsters tried to hide it, i don’t think it looks good for them.
True! JC and AF knowingly hid the fact that AJ had died at their hands. How?!?! How sick and twisted.

I co-own with my daughter and I'm certainly not married to her or her husband. So many people buy places together that aren't married, including lawyers. He may have put her on it so that if something happened to him, she and the boys would have a place to live. Him being a lawyer would know that's actually smart when looking after your kids.
No lawyer I know would do it because it can become a complicated legal mess if one party dies.

JMO

Not in IL. If the estate has over $100,000 in assets, it must go through probate. The Freund house alone has a value that exceeds that amount.

JMO

When Is Probate Required in Illinois

Finally, Illinois created a transfer on death instrument for real estate, real estate subject to a transfer on death instrument is not a probate asset.

Maybe he used this vehicle^
Could be he was planning to vacate the home & she thought she could pull it out of foreclosure. Before she decided to commit murder & have state housing.

Finally, Illinois created a transfer on death instrument for real estate, real estate subject to a transfer on death instrument is not a probate asset.

Maybe he used this vehicle^
Could be he was planning to vacate the home & she thought she could pull it out of foreclosure. Before she decided to commit murder & have state housing.
It really is irrelevant to me. He's not dead and, as the Judge noted when he granted JC an attorney, the house was in foreclosure.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member