IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *ARRESTS* *mother guilty* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a link to the fact that Freund is not the father of the child: "Police asked to search Freund Sr.'s phone and discovered that on the day they believe AJ was killed, someone searched "child CPR." Freund Sr. first told investigators that Cunningham had used his phone to do that search because she is expecting a child. Police noted Freund Sr. is not the father of that unborn child." Warrant: AJ's father says his mother killed the boy

Sounds like AF told LE he isn't the father. Doesn't make it fact. The court will order a paternity test after the child is born just as they have for PF. If it rules out AF, I seriously doubt the court is going to launch a "hunt" for the biological fathers.

JMO

I’m confused with you!

I can’t find a marriage certificate for JC/Drew. Idk how the rumor they were married started.

They were never married, link on previous page. Look at the timeline. The article references a different name entirely.

The timeline is factual, Tippy Lynn checked every post against a variable link, ie court records, DCPS etc.

Sounds like AF told LE he isn't the father. Doesn't make it fact. The court will order a paternity test after the child is born just as they have for PF. If it rules out AF, I seriously doubt the court is going to launch a "hunt" for the biological fathers.

JMO

The court must make reasonable effort to track down the biological father. I've had the court test 10 people and still not find the father, at which point they have made reasonable effort and can proceed with terminating parental rights.

Look at the law, I've posted several times. Thread 3.

I think the other addresses may be some of the myriad of businesses that he in his name.

They appear to be residential, idk if I should post or not, in event not his.
I do wonder if he had basically moved on, relinquishing the house to her, with coming back off & on, when needed. Like to throw a nearly dead kid in the shower?
I’ll look some more, see what I come up with. Ty

JMO
Cunningham has disclosed that he is not the father. There are non-MSM links that discuss the living arrangements in the home-- where each slept and the nature of the relationship between Freund, Cunningham and DN that can be found out there as MSM is not really interested in the paternity issue. True, if the baby is born and the father is not on the certificate then it will be incumbent on the person who believes they are the father to seek out paternity. That said, it is a high profile case where the father will not be able to attend the birth potentially. Not sure why this has become contentious.

They appear to be residential, idk if I should post or not, in event not his.
I do wonder if he had basically moved on, relinquishing the house to her, with coming back off & on, when needed. Like to throw a nearly dead kid in the shower?
I’ll look some more, see what I come up with. Ty
I don't think I have seen any information that he was not living in the home continually.

Hi Trish!
Strange I have to say about the marriage and divorce records.

I ran a background check on both and with both it shows no divorce records.
I think JC and AF were married because the court acknowledged JC was an owner of the house in foreclosure. I seriously doubt any attorney would make his girlfriend an owner of his house. Only a fool would do that.

JMO

Sorry Simply Southern, lots of multitasking my fault.
I apologize.
Background report on her does not even show a marriage record either.
Well that would be awful for CS to find out now that his divorce to JC never happened or wasn't finalized! It's odd that nothing came up. Maybe because it's too old?

Cunningham has disclosed that he is not the father. There are non-MSM links that discuss the living arrangements in the home-- where each slept and the nature of the relationship between Freund, Cunningham and DN that can be found out there as MSM is not really interested in the paternity issue. True, if the baby is born and the father is not on the certificate then it will be incumbent on the person who believes they are the father to seek out paternity. That said, it is a high profile case where the father will not be able to attend the birth potentially. Not sure why this has become contentious.

The judge ordered the paternity test, it is not an option. Some have expressed that because JC said AJsr was not the father, the judge would except this. Also, imo, some feel that the judge will not seek to determine the father.

This is a legal,procedure and is ruled by law. The law says a reasonable effort to determine father must be made. This is not option, but law.

And we know how it ended......

I’ve found several addresses for Drew. Do you know if he had vacated Dole, maybe staying over now & then?
Remember when the boys were examined at hospital & released to drew, he was asked to ‘stay in home’, apparently to safeguard them?
Perhaps he had moved to a location closer to his work to avoid lengthy transit, among other things.
Moo. From page 1 timeline:

DCFS investigator contacted the father to pick the children up from hospital until the home environment can be assessed. The father was asked to remain in the home as a safety precaution.
I have a list of all of Drew's addresses including the addresses of the 18 businesses we had in his name. I wil wait to hear if I am allowed to post them or not.

I think JC and AF were married because the court acknowledged JC was an owner of the house in foreclosure. I seriously doubt any attorney would make his girlfriend an owner of his house. Only a fool would do that.

JMO

Please, post the link, as I have ask twice. We've posted numerous links they are not married.

JMIO, This is causing confusion and the reason we have TOS.

Well that would be awful for CS to find out now that his divorce to JC never happened or wasn't finalized! It's odd that nothing came up. Maybe because it's too old?
Hi Trish!
I pay a high price for the background check service that I have, No marriage records come up. I have performed many background check through the many many years that I have had the service and very old records do show for past record searches.

Also Trish, I want to thank you for all of your hard work here on the entire website. I appreciate that of you.

These people were beyond crazy. They wrote a "shopping list" of items needed to clean up and bury AJ!

1. Bleach
2. Duct Tape
3. Garbage bags
4. Air Freshener

This list was found on the "missing" phone. Then, the Mother tries to state she wrote that list, as part of her "normal" cleaning schedule! Seriously?!

The only time this woman cleans the house, is after killing her child!
Newly released documents reveal graphic details about AJ Freund case
I'm under the impression that she didn't have a normal cleaning schedule based on photos I saw and LE reports.:).

In all seriousness though, it's pretty sickening to read about that list. It makes my mind just go numb and my heart sink.:(

I know, right?!?! What if AF didn't file all the paperwork with the court! That would be awful. But, given the drugs and his mental state at the time, I could see him messing that up.

The divorce records are not available on line here's the link. They must be ordered.

How to order Illinois Birth, Marriage, Divorce and Death Certificates

• Ordering Illinois Marriage and Divorce Certificates: The Division of Vital Records has Marriage and Divorce Indexes from January 1962 to present. Certified copies are not available from Division of Vital Records office. The fee is $5 for index verification. Certified copies of marriages are located with County Clerk in county where license was issued. Certified copies of divorces are located at the Clerk of Circuit Court in county where divorce was granted. The fee for the copy varies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho