IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *ARRESTS* *mother guilty* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. I disagree. A paternity test will only determine whether or not AF is the father because the state is attempting to terminate HIS parental rights. The only DNA they will compare is AF's. afaik, no man has stepped forward and claimed to be father to either P or the unborn baby.

Numerous news reports in Chicago have said they are married. Of course they may not be married at all. My two DIL still use their maiden names and I don't find it unusual at all.

Warrant in AJ Freund case reveals details about investigation of parents

Parental rights at issue at hearing to determine care for younger brother of slain Crystal Lake 5-year-old AJ Freund

So, is that the link that they are married???

Are you assuming that AJsr DNA is the only one they will compare to??? Link please

Last edited:
Once paternity is established for the father, he can certainly wave his rights and give up all interest of the child.

No decision will be made for the unborn child until a father is determined.

Just because the mother gives up custody doesn't mean its over.....more steps in the legal process.

BBM. The court only cares whether AF is the father because it is HIS parental rights the State is trying to terminate. The Court isn't trying to determine who else might be the father. If it is determined AF isn't the father then whomever the father is must file a petition in Parentage Court and request the court to order a paternity test. I've posted numerous links.

JMO

It has been mentioned several times in MSM that JC and AF were not married, ever. It has also been said in MSM that AF is not the father of this baby.

You would be surprised at what goes on in people's private lives and behind closed doors. Maybe I should have said "seemingly upstanding" guys. The fact still remains that as far as we know, at this point, the father could be anyone.
BBM. Link, please. Thanks.

BBM. The court only cares whether AF is the father because it is HIS parental rights the State is trying to terminate. The Court isn't trying to determine who else might be the father. If it is determined AF isn't the father then whomever the father is must file a petition in Parentage Court and request the court to order a paternity test. I've posted numerous links.

JMO

Is that an opinion?????

The court is fact based.

Once the court establishes paternity, the legal process will process to determine what is in the best interest of Parker and the unborn child. At which time the Judge will decide to terminate the mother/father rights, and any other placement of the child. Its what we know as due process of the law.

This will be decided by a judge, regardless of who waves their rights to the child.

Is that an opinion?????

The court is fact based.

Once the court establishes paternity, the legal process will process to determine what is in the best interest of Parker and the unborn child. At which time the Judge will decide to terminate the mother/father rights, and any other placement of the child. Its what we know as due process of the law.

This will be decided by a judge, regardless of who waves their rights to the child.

Does anyone know when she is due? We may never know what happens to the baby after birth. It might be a tight lipped case for safety reasons, which I can fully understand. They’re going to have to take very careful action for this baby given the circumstances surrounding her.

So, is that the link that they are married???

If the Chicago Sun-Times is incorrect, that isn't my fault. Nobody is forced to believe it.

Are you assuming that AJs DNA is the only one they will compare to??? Link please
Huh? The only DNA can compare it to is AF's, because it is his name on PF's birth certificate and it is AF's parental rights the prosecutor is trying to terminate.

JMO

Huh? The only DNA can compare it to is AF's, because it is his name on PF's birth certificate and it is AF's parental rights the prosecutor is trying to terminate.

JMO

Where is this information coming from?

We are fact based at WS backed up by links

Is the thread derail????

Is that an opinion?????

The court is fact based.

I don't know how many times I can post the same link. The legal process has already started.

The court ordered a paternity test to establish whether Freund is the father of AJ’s younger brother, which is common in juvenile court.

Freund and Cunningham waived their right to challenge the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services keeping temporary custody of the child while permanent wardship is determined in future court hearings. After AJ was reported missing, his younger brother was placed into a different home by DCFS under a safety plan.

The judge directed Court Appointed Special Advocate, a volunteer group, to interview all the parties involved and report back to the court as to the condition of the child and any concerns that any party has, which also is common procedure.

Parental rights at issue at hearing to determine care for younger brother of slain Crystal Lake 5-year-old AJ Freund

I don't know how many times I can post the same link. The legal process has already started.

The court ordered a paternity test to establish whether Freund is the father of AJ’s younger brother, which is common in juvenile court.

Freund and Cunningham waived their right to challenge the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services keeping temporary custody of the child while permanent wardship is determined in future court hearings. After AJ was reported missing, his younger brother was placed into a different home by DCFS under a safety plan.

The judge directed Court Appointed Special Advocate, a volunteer group, to interview all the parties involved and report back to the court as to the condition of the child and any concerns that any party has, which also is common procedure.

Yes, that information is correct. And, if AJsr is not the father, they will test any and all others to determine. They will talk with JC and,see who might be a possibility.

No where does it state he is the only one that would/could be tested.

Last edited:
Does anyone know when she is due? We may never know what happens to the baby after birth. It might be a tight lipped case for safety reasons, which I can fully understand. They’re going to have to take very careful action for this baby given the circumstances surrounding her.
The public shouldn't know. PF was taken into State custody under a safety plan and the next hearing will be held in juvenile court.

BBM. Link, please. Thanks.

There are many links in the 5 threads on this case. If you go back through all the threads and look at all of them you will be able to find links to articles and read them. In those links, you will find that it is stated they aren't married. It appears that Victoria17 has helped you out a bit.

Once paternity is established for the father, he can certainly wave his rights and give up all interest of the child.

No decision will be made for the unborn child until a father is determined.

Just because the mother gives up custody doesn't mean its over.....more steps in the legal process.

I’ve posted previously (with link) court dox state AF is not the father of the unborn child?
How the court knows this, I’ve no idea. I assume because JC had an in utero paternity test previously (msybe to prove to the father he is the father, maybe for med reasons). Otherwise, w/o proof, the court would not know AF is not the father, imo.
Surely they are preparing for the baby’s future. The father msy wish to petition for custody. Idk
Moo

Court documents obtained by CNN on Thursday said the father of Cunningham's baby is not Freund.

"If the father is able to care for the newborn, they would have custody of the child," Strokosch said. "If there isn't a father available and absent other plans, DCFS becomes involved. We would work with the courts to create a plan for the child based on the best interest of the newborn."

Pregnant mother accused of killing her son to give birth while in jail

I personally have no idea if the father might wish to care for the baby, but if he is able to & has the desire, he would be able to do so, imo. Per link.

There are many links in the 5 threads on this case. If you go back through all the threads and look at all of them you will be able to find links to articles and read them. In those links, you will find that it is stated they aren't married. It appears that Victoria17 has helped you out a bit.

I'm baffled why it matters so much whether they were married or not. I posted a link that says they were. I've posted links that that their parental rights are being challenged by the DA. The murder of their son should be priority rather than the paternity of his surviving siblings. They are victims.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member