IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *ARRESTS* *mother guilty* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from the report above:

Reports from a July 10, 2014, visit to the home, described a house that met county health department standards.

[Cunningham] states she has no problems with keeping appointments since she has been sober,” the report stated. “Mom states she has been sober for seven months and is motivated to stay this way.”

Another report from a visit conducted March 13, 2015, claimed Cunningham was “doing good now.”

===================================================

What worries me about the above report is the way it takes 'statements' from the accused , and reports them as fact. IE---'mom states she has been sober for 7 months....' :rolleyes:

How many times has an addict told you they have been sober for x amount of months, only to find out later, they were high as a kite while talking to you?

AJ was put into protective custody 8 months prior to that visit in July and PF was born 5 months after.

November 2013
  • DCFS took AJ into protective custody. He was placed into foster home.
December, 2014
  • PF was born

AJ was put into protective custody 8 months prior to that visit in July and PF was born 5 months after.

November 2013
  • DCFS took AJ into protective custody. He was placed into foster home.
December, 2014
  • PF was born

I guess they were visiting her to see if she was following the game plan to get the house in order & attend classes so the CW could report to the court before AJ was returned?

Control. A man can maintain control over a woman by still being in a woman's life, even if she doesn't want him. This forces a connection.

He walked out and failed to return so it sounds like he didn't want any connection to JC or the baby. JC is headed to prison for the rest of her life and her parental rights will be terminated when the baby is born and so will his. The home was filled with domestic violence.

Dec. 18, 2018: Just before 8 a.m., the Crystal Lake Police Department was called to 94 Dole Ave. in reference to a burglary. According to police reports, officers met JoAnn in the Taco Bell parking lot, and she told them an individual whose name has been redacted from the report had entered the Dole Ave. home, demanded money and stolen her cell phone and prescription pills. Authorities went back to the home to check for Cunningham if the person, a male, was at the home, and he was not. She told police he lived there but had not been home in a week. Police noticed the home in severe disrepair: the kitchen had areas where there was just sub flooring and were jagged and broken off; the ceiling had water damage, was peeling and open to piping in an area; a door was covered in a brown substance; and in the bedroom where Cunningham's young children slept, there was an open window and an overwhelming smell of feces, according to the police report. Her children were running around. One of the boys just had a pull-up on and an officer noticed a bruise on his leg. When asked about it, JoAnn said it came from their 60-pound boxer, Lucy.

Cunningham was arrested for driving while her license was suspended and authorities installed car seats into their squad car and brought JoAnn and her children to the police department. Another officer called to the home noted the residence was not adequate for two young children and that there was dog urine and feces throughout the home.

Police spoke with a male, whose name has been redacted, around 8:30 a.m. that same morning. He told police he left the home after getting in a fight over another person, whose name has also been redacted, trying to steal his medication. The other person began screaming at him, he said, and using profanities. He then emptied his pockets and allowed authorities to pat him down to check to see if he had the missing phone or prescription pills. Police found a prescription made out to the individual but not the alleged missing medication.

Police Reports Provide Glimpse Into Missing Boy's Home Life

They gave up parental rights to P, not to the unborn child.
Court documents state AF is not the father of the unborn child.
It is possible the bio father has been determined, even before her arrest. Perhaps JC had a test early on to prove to the bio he is the father.
Moo

Consideration will be given to family members
In Illinois, consideration for children born to mothers serving time is given to family members if it's in the best interest of the child. Court documents obtained by CNN on Thursday said the father of Cunningham's baby is not Freund.

Pregnant mother accused of killing her son to give birth while in jail

BBM. The article is generalizing and also mentions if it's in the best interest of the child. There is no way a court IN THIS CASE is going to give the sperm donor custody or parental rights to the baby of JC.

JMO

14. Birth Mothers: Under Illinois law, the first point at which you may relinquish your parental rights is 72 hours after the birth of your child.

https://www2.illinois.gov/dcfs/abou...s_rights_and_responsibilities_in_illinois.pdf

He walked out and failed to return so it sounds like he didn't want any connection to JC or the baby. JC is headed to prison for the rest of her life and her parental rights will be terminated when the baby is born and so will his. The home was filled with domestic violence.

Who walked out?

BBM. The article is generalizing and also mentions if it's in the best interest of the child. There is no way a court IN THIS CASE is going to give the sperm donor custody or parental rights to the baby of JC.

JMO

14. Birth Mothers: Under Illinois law, the first point at which you may relinquish your parental rights is 72 hours after the birth of your child.

https://www2.illinois.gov/dcfs/abou...s_rights_and_responsibilities_in_illinois.pdf
Hmm...You mentioned "he" walked out. Who is he? As far as I have read, the "he" was redacted from the reports. So, we don't know who he is. It could be Sr. or DN or someone else.

In this case, we DO NOT know who the father is as this point. He could be an upstanding guy who paid her to have sex and then went home to his wife and family or his ordinary life. We have no idea as the father of the baby has not been named. When it comes to drugs and addicts, all sorts of things go on in order for them to buy their drugs. Please, don't go down the paternity rabbit hole unless you know FOR SURE who the father is and provide links/documents stating who the father is.

I had to take a couple of days from here as this case was getting to me. Some cases on here are tough and this one and little Noah are two of them. But, I'm recuped and back at it and trying to catch up.

It does appear that things started going down hill right around the fall of 2017. I am not sure what was going on at that time but it does appear that she started using again and things escalated. Maybe it was her mental illness. Many with bipolar, as well as other mental illnesses, stop taking meds when they feel better. The statistics of people with mental illness and comorbid substance abuse is high. Additionally, people with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder are more likely to commit violent crimes. Imo, she was having delusions and hallucinations, as she previously had, and was self medicating to treat them. Also, imo, Sr was probably doing cocaine, which can cause aggression. The two of them together were a hot mess and the kids were the victims.

Hmm...You mentioned "he" walked out. Who is he? As far as I have read, the "he" was redacted from the reports. So, we don't know who he is. It could be Sr. or DN or someone else.

In this case, we DO NOT know who the father is as this point. He could be an upstanding guy who paid her to have sex and then went home to his wife and family or his ordinary life. We have no idea as the father of the baby has not been named. When it comes to drugs and addicts, all sorts of things go on in order for them to buy their drugs. Please, don't go down the paternity rabbit hole unless you know FOR SURE who the father is and provide links/documents stating who the father is.

I am pretty sure it was DN who had walked out and was being accused of stealing the cell and the meds.

I say that because there is an unredacted portion that explains that the police went back to the residence to look for him because he had lived there with JC and AF. So it sounds like DN was the redacted name. JMO

from the police report:
she told them an individual whose name has been redacted from the report had entered the Dole Ave. home, demanded money and stolen her cell phone and prescription pills. Authorities went back to the home to check for Cunningham if the person, a male, was at the home, and he was not. She told police he lived there but had not been home in a week. Police noticed the home in severe disrepair:

she told them an individual whose name has been redacted from the report had entered the Dole Ave. home, demanded money and stolen her cell phone and prescription pills. Authorities went back to the home to check for Cunningham if the person, a male, was at the home, and he was not. She told police he lived there but had not been home in a week. Police noticed the home in severe disrepair:

Best to be careful when moving someone in......
What a huge mess. Dec 2018 was sure chaotic.

According to jail website DN had court this morning.

Last edited:

BBM. In this case, we know JC and AF are married. I've posted links to IL law that states the husband is the presumed father of the unborn child.

"Upstanding guys" don't pay to have sex with a married woman.

JMO

750 ILCS 46/ Illinois Parentage Act of 2015.

I am pretty sure it was DN who had walked out and was being accused of stealing the cell and the meds.

I say that because there is an unredacted portion that explains that the police went back to the residence to look for him because he had lived there with JC and AF. So it sounds like DN was the redacted name. JMO

from the police report:

ITA.

BBM. In this case, we know JC and AF are married. I've posted links to IL law that states the husband is the presumed father of the unborn child.

JMO

750 ILCS 46/ Illinois Parentage Act of 2015.

Do you have a link where they were married? I don't see on Tippy Lynn timeline either. With link we can ask her to add. Thanks

I must have missed that one. He was her divorce attorney but don't think they married....they have different last names.

The judge has ordered a paternity test, after the birth and for Parker, as well.

It doesn't matter what JC and AJ state they are going to do the test, in order to terminate parental rights or establish who the father of both are, before processing to placement.

JMO

Once paternity is established for the father, he can certainly wave his rights and give up all interest of the child.

No decision will be made for the unborn child until a father is determined.

Just because the mother gives up custody doesn't mean its over.....more steps in the legal process.

Or people.
I’d love to think she’ll spend her life in ad seg, alone, with no companionship, no prison job & no commissary funds.
But, it doesn’t work that way. She’ll have orientation, then be assigned her permanent cell block, depending on her behavior, things will get easier as time passes.
She’ll be in the max security area, I would think. So she won’t be with women serving light sentences for shoplifting or slapping someone. She will be with the worst female inmates IL incarcerates. Moo
As well she should be...imo.

Do you have a link where they were married? I don't see on Tippy Lynn timeline either. With link we can ask her to add. Thanks

I must have missed that one. He was her divorce attorney but don't think they married....they have different last names.

The judge has ordered a paternity test, after the birth and for Parker, as well.

It doesn't matter what JC and AJ state they are going to do the test, in order to terminate parental rights or establish who the father of both are, before processing to placement.

BBM. I disagree. A paternity test will only determine whether or not AF is the father because the state is attempting to terminate HIS parental rights. The only DNA they will compare is AF's. afaik, no man has stepped forward and claimed to be father to either P or the unborn baby.

Numerous news reports in Chicago have said they are married. Of course they may not be married at all. My two DIL still use their maiden names and I don't find it unusual at all.

Warrant in AJ Freund case reveals details about investigation of parents

Parental rights at issue at hearing to determine care for younger brother of slain Crystal Lake 5-year-old AJ Freund

JMO

It has been mentioned several times in MSM that JC and AF were not married, ever. It has also been said in MSM that AF is not the father of this baby.

You would be surprised at what goes on in people's private lives and behind closed doors. Maybe I should have said "seemingly upstanding" guys. The fact still remains that as far as we know, at this point, the father could be anyone.

JMO

I just read the Illinois Parentage Act

If you read the definitions of father, it states paternity testing. You can have an assumed father that is not the actual father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia