IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *ARRESTS* *mother guilty* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drug addicts I have met, are self centered, even after treatment, it is always about them, they have little insight or remorse for how their actions impacted others.

Worked with addicts my entire life. I have zero compassion for them. Jmo after a lifetime of lies, excuses, manipulative behavior & rinse-repeat.
They are Selfish! Yes, it is about them, their needs & nothing else.
Per the transportation issues you mentioned, oh well. Either they show or they don’t. The kids are better off without negative influences, imo.
The more an addict gets, the more they want, need & expect. I say get off drugs & get a job. Quit beating your kids.moo
What happens to a dog that attacks someone........he’s not given another chance.

Last edited:
I do think the women’s IL state prison offers anger management classes. JC can continue her education. A refresher course is in order, imo.

It is interesting how little insight the criminals have into their own behavior. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if she blames the system, AJ, her BF, her husband, her Mother, everyone else's fault for her predicament. Anger management is the least of her problems.

Flawed thinking is the beginning.

It is interesting how little insight the criminals have into their own behavior. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if she blames the system, AJ, her BF, her husband, her Mother, everyone else's fault for her predicament. Anger management is the least of her problems.

Flawed thinking is the beginning.

I’m sure everyone is to blame, in her mind.
Idk how severe her mental condition was/is but once she locked family/friends out of her life, that was a huge red flag. She’s an evil monster filled with rage. She’ll have thousands of new friends in the future. Friends with like problems.........

Interesting and relevant read about treating opioid disorder in prison.

Setting Precedent, A Federal Court Rules Jail Must Give Inmate Addiction Treatment

She's been on the drug for 5 years. That's the problem, we never seem to ween them off.

Our jails have a police against opioids, all other medication is given by a nurse or EMT. Virginia local jails so not pay for medication long term. If the family pays and the pharmacy deliveries directly to the jail, then they are good to go.

If we are forced to pay for this medication, small towns and counties will go bankrupt.

A 30 day supply is $158.00 ...that's not inexpensive:)

Suboxone Prices, Coupons & Patient Assistance Programs - Drugs.com

Last edited:
Does anyone have the distance from
The Jean Ross Company
4898 McCauley Rd, Woodstock, IL 60098

To where AJ's body was found?

Does anyone have the distance from
The Jean Ross Company
4898 McCauley Rd, Woodstock, IL 60098

To where AJ's body was found?

According to Google maps...

CtcMYfU.png

Interesting and relevant read about treating opioid disorder in prison.

Setting Precedent, A Federal Court Rules Jail Must Give Inmate Addiction Treatment
On the previous thread I linked how few IL jails have protocol in place.

Jails starting an opioid treatment program (OTP) using methadone must obtain certification from SAMHSA, per federal law. To become certified, the OTP first must be accredited by a federally approved body, such as NCCHC. NCCHC offers Standards for Opioid Treatment Programs in Correctional Facilities based on federal regulations focused on care and limitations in jails.51 Qualified physicians must apply for waivers to prescribe or dispense buprenorphine in correctional facilities.52

http://www.jrsa.org/pubs/sac-digest/vol-29/il-opioid-disorders-corrections.pdf

Last edited:
Andrew Freund had 18 registered businesses in Illinois.
9 were dissolved, 8 are in good standing (1 being fictitious) 1 was reinstated.

Public records

I think he had ample income, he obviously had a cc with $50k line of credit, according to him.
Plus, she also worked until a couple years ago.
Again, look at the timeline, all heck broke loose in the fall of 2017. Did she hook up with DN at that time & relapse?

I have been here at WS for quite some time now and I have to say that this case its probably one of the most horrendous, and upsetting cases, of child abuse I have encountered. Between AJ, Noah, and Lukas, I am speechless.

What is happening in our society that people commit such atrocious crimes against children?

I am so angry. Sigh.......

I think he had ample income, he obviously had a cc with $50k line of credit, according to him.
Plus, she also worked until a couple years ago.
Again, look at the timeline, all heck broke loose in the fall of 2017. Did she hook up with DN at that time & relapse?

Not gloating on these monsters but the kids seemed to have been decently dressed from a couple photos I had seen and they were as well back then(but it could’ve been a front. I’m not sure) I saw photos of their house and noticed their dog food wasn’t a cheap brand either like most who are Broke would use. But, that’s as much credit as they’ll get from me; they’re monsters.

Not gloating on these monsters but the kids seemed to have been decently dressed from a couple photos I had seen and they were as well back then(but it could’ve been a front. I’m not sure) I saw photos of their house and noticed their dog food wasn’t a cheap brand either like most who are Broke would use. But, that’s as much credit as they’ll get from me; they’re monsters.

See @osu post #48

At one time things were going okay, it seems.
Again, JC worked, no baby sitter reported the kids as abused. Working was a good thing for her, imo. She needed balance/structure.

On the previous thread I linked how few IL jails have protocol in place.

Jails starting an opioid treatment program (OTP) using methadone must obtain certification from SAMHSA, per federal law. To become certified, the OTP first must be accredited by a federally approved body, such as NCCHC. NCCHC offers Standards for Opioid Treatment Programs in Correctional Facilities based on federal regulations focused on care and limitations in jails.51 Qualified physicians must apply for waivers to prescribe or dispense buprenorphine in correctional facilities.52

http://www.jrsa.org/pubs/sac-digest/vol-29/il-opioid-disorders-corrections.pdf

Granted, I haven't worked in this field for over 20 years, but when I did, where I worked contracted with a local methadone clinic, for one of their nurses to provide transport and bring the methadone to the patients that at the treatment center. The patients were court ordered to inpatient substance abuse treatment.

Last edited:
“[Cunningham] states she has no problems with keeping appointments since she has been sober,” the report stated. “Mom states she has been sober for seven months and is motivated to stay this way.”

Another report from a visit conducted March 13, 2015, claimed Cunningham was “doing good now.”

The county’s health department inspected the home based on specific criteria, and on both visits, it determined the house had proper heating and sanitation, food storage and cooking facilities. It also was free of insects and rodents, reports show.

Additional home visits were performed by a Youth Service Bureau of Illinois worker who made 17 unannounced visits to the home between June 24, 2015, and March 11, 2016, and nine planned visits between June 17, 2015, and April 13, 2016. The worker did not observe any signs of abuse or neglect, DCFS records show.

IMO, all of this is a good thing. Why? Because it shows JC could effectively manage her life/home & children, despite her mental health issues, if she chose to exist w/o drugs/alcohol. Also, we know AJ was not being tortured during this time & did enjoy some childhood fun & happy times. JC made the choice to begin using again, with total disregard to her children & the consequences. Instead of seeking help, she chose to lock her doors & beat AJ, all facts that will be pointed out to the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia