Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is new. Gus, Gus, Gus...always the -stirrer. Did not know about this and now wonder what that is all about and if there is any connection ?????

A whole new set of questions just cropped up...I think I smell the wiring in my brain burning :sick:

Know that

a) you are not alone
b) as long as it doesn't smell like burnt toast we are doing ok

:rose:

Is AA deceased? Are you looking at the records? I'm confused.

Yes, looking at records and I'm trying to figure that out - he is listed as a defendant - the same as VA.

If you search his name there's a long list.

:waitasec:

Ok this is ironic as it gets

Search JW at McHenry County

She has a long list - but she got two tickets - speeding & seatbelt violations - on 5/20/2010

She is due in court 6/9/2010 @ 8:30 am at City Hall

Beth is due in court 6/9/2010 @ 9:00AM McHenry County Government Center 201

ETA: Was wondering about JW's record....got ahead of myself, THESE tickets ARE NOT this JW....I apologize for misleading everyone - this JW is the WRONG DOB. :(

Looked at JW on RCC in CA, one case for dog leash violation, that's it.

RubyRed

TY, thank you all for the warm welcome. I'v been poking around reading for a couple of years, but for some reason feel drawn to this case. Guess it's the puzzle that's out of place, so very out of place.

She has a long list - but she got two tickets - speeding & seatbelt violations - on 5/20/2010

City Hall = Woodstock PD

So this answer perhaps why Beth rent the car? J lost license?

They were to leave on 5/20 to go downstate. Still doesn't answer why Beth didn't just drive them down in her car.

Knox, I'm still confused...how about you?

For pits & giggles I search AA at Jefferson County

Do you suppose he is hospitalized? I see the same dollar value attached to those docs (50K)

There's sure a lot to wonder here at WS.

So this answer perhaps why Beth rent the car? J lost license?

I'm not sure she would get suspension for just DRIVING 1-10 MPH ABOVE LIMIT - would she?

Isn't that a rather pissy cop to give a ticket for just 10 over? He already had her for the seatbelt - it would have to be a pissy cop if that happened here.

I'm not sure she would get suspension for just DRIVING 1-10 MPH ABOVE LIMIT - would she?

Isn't that a rather pissy cop to give a ticket for just 10 over? He already had her for the seatbelt - it would have to be a pissy cop if that happened here.

Oh, when I say lost license, I meant because when the police wrote the ticket, they would have taken the license and she wouldn't be able to present it to rental car place for ID. Just a thought that crossed my mind.

P.S. - Cops are pissy here. They stand at intersections and look in your car to see what they can see and also look if you are wearing a seatbelt.

wow radiant!

You mean taken her license and not given it back????

Is that how they roll there?

wow radiant!

Yes, if they write you a ticket, they take the license. You drive with the ticket in lieu of your license, and get license back after fines are paid or court appearance.

Yeah. Probably bargained down from a radar reading of 19 over.

wow radiant!

LOL, I lived in Tennessee. As far as I know they do not take your license unless you are from another country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez