Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, if they write you a ticket, they take the license. You drive with the ticket in lieu of your license, and get license back after fines are paid or court appearance.

WOW well we might be starting to put some things together....

SO I wonder IF then Beth had to rent the car, how did JW return it without Beth....is it something you would just drop off and pay the balance owing?

hmmmmmmm.

I wonder how THAT went down.

:waitasec: Back to that again, why would BETH leave JW with HER RENTAL!>!>>!>!>!>!>!

LE must be all over this!

Yes, if they write you a ticket, they take the license. You drive with the ticket in lieu of your license, and get license back after fines are paid or court appearance.

Are you sure? I have a CDL and my co-driver had a ticket in Effingham, Illinois and they did not take his license.

I saw mention of a trip with the same friend on Beth's FB for back in April.

So she went on a trip in April and May with this same friend. Is this just good friends with spare time or something else? Wonder how often they took off?

I can vouge for this. Yes, in IL they take your DL and you are driving on a ticket until you pay the fines or have your court appearance.

but do they still do that now that the DL's are computerized? I haven't had a ticket in more than 15 years so only remember the days of the staple holes in the DL when they were taken for a ticket ;)

OT- IL driving info, no one slows down for a yellow light and no one pays attention to using the left lane for passing only. ;)

Can someone verify if neither had their DL's on them?

That reporter, Nicholas Pister is good. He has done the Post's reporting on the Chris Coleman case (local man in Columbia, IL who killed his wife Sherrie and their two boys last May - she was from Chicago).

Reading JW's FB Page ... I've read back to February so far. Does anyone notice that between all the Farmville/Daily Friend stuff that she mentions people in her life she has lost? Grandparents and dad. Some of the other stuff; sounds like she was going through some upheaval in her life, not in a very stable place? That is probably due to the divorce. Just saying that sometimes people in that kind of situation in their lives make bad choices. MOO.

WOW well we might be starting to put some things together....

SO I wonder IF then Beth had to rent the car, how did JW return it without Beth....is it something you would just drop off and pay the balance owing?

hmmmmmmm.

I wonder how THAT went down.

:waitasec: Back to that again, why would BETH leave JW with HER RENTAL!>!>>!>!>!>!>!

LE must be all over this!

You can drop off rental cars (at least with Enterprise) and drop the keys in the door slot. All the charges are done on the CC you used when renting. So she may not have even went in.

I agree, if Beth rented the car, I can't believe she went back on the train and left the car.

Reading JW's FB Page ... I've read back to February so far. Does anyone notice that between all the Farmville/Daily Friend stuff that she mentions people in her life she has lost? Grandparents and dad. Some of the other stuff; sounds like she was going through some upheaval in her life, not in a very stable place? That is probably due to the divorce. Just saying that sometimes people in that kind of situation in their lives make bad choices. MOO.

You mean like wasting your real life away playing ficticious Farmville....

;)

just saying.

April 22 on her FB is where they talk about the trip and then they went together again in May.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1478677016&v=wall

So right at a month apart. Food for thought and why I thought of the drugs. Busted my son out several years ago wanting to know who was coming over in the "nice" car each month. He was a teenager then, and his friends didn't have the newer, nicer cars. I found out it was a dealer!! This "kid" was given a rental car to drive for deliveries, so no one car ever became too familiar. idk, many years ago, but sure is seared in my memory.

As you know in Illinois if you get a ticket for a minor traffic violation, you will be required to post bond in the form of cash, a bond card or a valid driver’s license.

In some states, such as Illinois, this bond card will keep a driver's license from being confiscated by law enforcement. In IL, if you are ticketed for a minor traffic violation, the officer will take your driver's license as bond to guarantee your appearance in court or payment of your fine. The Traffic Bail Bond Card may be accepted in place of your driver's license, allowing you to retain possession of your license.

http://www.carinsurance.com/kb/content25552.aspx
http://www.carinsurance.com/kb/content25552.aspx

No one has said for sure who rented the car, right? If Beth rented it, and LE is not concerned about that fact, then they are not paying attention. Rental companies are usually very strict about only one person driving the vehicle uinless you pay extra, etc...and Beth would be charged for any damages, or her insurance company would. Her husband must know by now as it would have been on her credit card. This case if just too strange and sad...it is hard to believe that Beth is alive, unless there was something illegal going on, and even then, it does not explain where she is now...two full weeks later...

Am I the only one that can't access McHenry County records anymore?

:banghead:

This was posted on FB.

30524_1317572734663_1091082387_30759407_6571649_n.jpg

South Central Transit is a community transportation service in the area. This is the schedule that was posted at the Amtrak station, but note that the schedule specifies monday through friday service. I don't think there is any service on sundays.​

Hello everyone. I am from Woodstock and can tell you that this woman is completely memorable. I have seen her only one time and knew exactly who she was when I saw the photo posted almost two weeks ago now. In fact a friend who was with me the one time that I did see her called and said that she remembered her from that occasion as well. I am sure that if many people in the area saw her picture they will remember her as well.

This story seemed to me like the average "wife ran off on the husband" story until she missed her son's graduation. As a mom, I knew that missing something that memorable in a child's formative years would be devastating.

I wonder if the pictures that were posted of her on fb have led more and more people to write off the story because she looks like a party girl. It seems that only now since the news friends has broken that people are giving other circumstances a closer look.

I hope that she is found and found safe and sound. No child should have to miss his momma this long.

Hello everyone. I am from Woodstock and can tell you that this woman is completely memorable. I have seen her only one time and knew exactly who she was when I saw the photo posted almost two weeks ago now. In fact a friend who was with me the one time that I did see her called and said that she remembered her from that occasion as well. I am sure that if many people in the area saw her picture they will remember her as well.

This story seemed to me like the average "wife ran off on the husband" story until she missed her son's graduation. As a mom, I knew that missing something that memorable in a child's formative years would be devastating.

I wonder if the pictures that were posted of her on fb have led more and more people to write off the story because she looks like a party girl. It seems that only now since the news friends has broken that people are giving other circumstances a closer look.

I hope that she is found and found safe and sound. No child should have to miss his momma this long.

lmkwelcfshx_e0.gif

Welcome to Websleuths helpfulmom

:Welcome-12-june:

So no one outside of JW and RR saw Beth anywhere on Sunday? Does this mean the neighbors of the house that was being remodeled did not see her on Sunday?

What did they do for food?

When was the last confirmed sighting of Beth outside of JW and RR?

PLEASE correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't see JW listed as a member of the Beth Bentley is Missing FB group?!?!??!

WELCOME helpfulmom....

I also can't see Beth wanting to disappear with the court date of June 9th fast approaching, it's been ongoing on since February 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove