Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A major meltdown on FB.

Seems to be on the way for sure! I had wondered if possibly this was an arranged trip to see a "fling". Maybe Beth and Jenn had separate agendas and Beth was not actually with Jenn???? Could the train story be a scenario Jenn created out of fear her friend was not where she should be when it was time to go home?

I feel for Beth's family. If what JW says is true it would explain a lot of things I have been thinking. Beth has a lot of friends younger than her that she takes frequent road trips with. She doesn't look too happy in one particular picture that looks like it might have been taken by webcam.

Younger friends and older husband...

I hope she did just take off for her childrens sake. What I hope didn't happen is she got a ride with a "friend" (not JW) and they stopped to get drugs and something bad happened.

I haven't made too many comments because of the adage, "You can't judge a book by its cover."

If Woodstock is a small town then everyone knows everything about everyone and the gossip is becoming outlandish but there is usually a grain of truth behind it. Which means Beth knew about the pasts and currents of her "friends" and their associates.

I have been put in a situation where one of my friends was running around on her husband. Myself and other friends were providing alibis for our friend but I started thinking I didn't want in the middle of it because of what could possibly happen. ( I am paranoid and generally can come up with the worst case scenario.) Long story short nothing bad happened to my friend other than her husband found out and a divorce.

Beth and her family are in my prayers.

Seems to be on the way for sure! I had wondered if possibly this was an arranged trip to see a "fling". Maybe Beth and Jenn had separate agendas and Beth was not actually with Jenn???? Could the train story be a scenario Jenn created out of fear her friend was not where she should be when it was time to go home?

That is very possible. A cover up trip.

Or it could be JW derailing the investigation.

Which witch?!?!?

jeeeeeez, either seems possible

Beth's sons grad makes me think it's the latter - possible derailment.

Also, the court date for the pending lawsuit right around the corner.

Either way, there will be proof & I have faith LE is on it.

No direct quotes from social-networking sites are allowed at WS.

Links only.

Hoppy
mod

Which witch?!?!?

jeeeeeez, either seems possible

Beth's sons grad makes me think it's the latter - possible derailment.

Also, the court date for the pending lawsuit right around the corner.

Either way, there will be proof & I have faith LE is on it.

I agree. From what her friends and family state, she would not leave her children like this without their knowledge.

For the record, JW would not be saying such things on her FB if she were a friend and concerned about Beth. Why would she say such things on her public FB other than to smear Beth for her own benefit. It is JW that needs to explain what happened. jmo

I think Beth would have let her husband know if she planned to take the train home.

For the record, JW would not be saying such things on her FB if she were a friend and concerned about Beth. Why would she say such things on her public FB other than to smear Beth for her own benefit. It is JW that needs to explain what happened. jmo

I think Beth would have let her husband know if she planned to take the train home.

I completely agree about the train and think it is nothing but a diversion from where Beth is/was. Also in agreement about JW. A true friend would seek help if their friend was missing, a true friend would not spread ANY rumors about the other, and IF they shared a secret regarding an affair, a true friend would take it to their grave if they knew their friend was ok. Sounds like she doesn't expect to be friends with Beth anymore, especially after saying such things.

No matter what the scenario, this doesn't put JW in a good light. She can only help by making sure her friend is found, and the sooner the better. What I don't understand with her, is one minute her sister is covering for her, and saying something about her following her attorney's advice, and the next she's over on FB trashing Beth's reputation, and I just can't think this is according to her attorney's advice. So she's inconsistent. If she thinks she's somehow better than her friend, how is it this is at least the third trip they've taken together?

Beth needs to be found.

It amazes me how many of us here are familiar with and/or live by Centralia. I hung out there a lot in late high school/college years and still have friends there. I will say Centralia has some hardcore drug areas no one would want to be after dark. I saw people I know who live in the area posting about Beth on Facebook and wondered if it would be in the forum. Of course I should have known everyone here would be on top of things!

Unfortunately a "friend" is obligated to tell the cops everything but they owe the public sweet funk all.

Everyone knows airing any friends dirty laundry on the WWW is a definite no-no.

Low down dirty!

JMO.

Unfortunately a "friend" is obligated to tell the cops everything but they owe the public sweet funk all.

Low down dirty!

JMO.

Well said.

Low down dirty!

JMO.

Could be she made those comments about Beth because there are no repercussions WITH Beth for saying them. Possibly a sign of a falling out and/or she will never see Beth again.

Search continues for woman missing in Centralia
June 7, 2010

“She said she'd be home late Sunday night or early Monday morning,” Scott Bentley said. “But, she never said anything about taking a train.”

Scott Bentley was in Centralia and Mount Vernon over the weekend distributing his wife's picture and hunting for any clue that could end the mystery.

“It's a horrible thing,” he said. “I just want her to know, if she did anything wrong, it's fine. We'll get through it. I just want her to come home.”

THIS pretty much breaks my heart !!

:cry:

:rose: for Beth & all her loved ones!

Wow, I don't know what I think now. I really don't. The comment by the friend, JW on her FB - wow. I truly hope Beth has better friends than that. I agree - it could be a diversion, and true or not it is just mean to put that on FB. But, as I said, I just don't know now.

I dont know what to think either.......remember we do not know this lady or what happens in her private life so this could be true...

The friend might have concocted the story as she did not want it coming out that she had in fact gone off with a boyfriend.......

Maybe she has met someone around that area...hence her going on trips with her friend...

I think someone has done something to this lady...I dont think she is alive as she seems to love her sons and has a 10year old........but the question now is......who?

I agree. Seems to me, if this rumor from JW were the case, JW would know some of the names to provide LE and that possibility would have been explored in the last few weeks.

I'm not saying the possibility doesn't exist, just that it is awfully questionable one of the last two persons to see Beth would make a public statement such as she did and not share that privately. Especially about someone she calls best friend.

JMO

I completely agree about the train and think it is nothing but a diversion from where Beth is/was. Also in agreement about JW. A true friend would seek help if their friend was missing, a true friend would not spread ANY rumors about the other, and IF they shared a secret regarding an affair, a true friend would take it to their grave if they knew their friend was ok. Sounds like she doesn't expect to be friends with Beth anymore, especially after saying such things.

Could be she made those comments about Beth because there are no repercussions WITH Beth for saying them. Possibly a sign of a falling out and/or she will never see Beth again.

BBM.... (ETA the second quote above)

I agree. Something stood out at me about JW's firsts comments I want my friend back rather than I need to find my friend. This is an odd analogy but my mind went right back to the shear panic in Cindy Anthony's voice with that first 911 call about Caylee. It was about needing to find her, not wanting her back. Wanting someone back is a comment more along the lines of someone who left, is gone and not coming back.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member