Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are concentrating on two people but since a lady brought up the prison is it possible we have thought about all leads? I mean are there sex offenders in the area that may recently have gotten out of prison? Could she have left with someone else and her friend even through creepy could be telling the truth? Even through her cell phone is missing could the data still be retrieved to find out who else she called and where the calls where made from and The area? I know her cell phone hasn't been found but could it be given a new card and that information retrieved? Are there violent offenders in the area she was at that aren't in prison? Just curious and not wanting to put all the eggs in one basket..........

welcome blueyesrsmiling.

I too wondered if perhaps she was picked up by a stranger. However no one can place her at the train platform/stop in Centralia.

The last confirmed call time from Beth to her DH was Sunday at 4pm.

I know we are concentrating on two people but since a lady brought up the prison is it possible we have thought about all leads? I mean are there sex offenders in the area that may recently have gotten out of prison? Could she have left with someone else and her friend even through creepy could be telling the truth? Even through her cell phone is missing could the data still be retrieved to find out who else she called and where the calls where made from and The area? I know her cell phone hasn't been found but could it be given a new card and that information retrieved? Are there violent offenders in the area she was at that aren't in prison? Just curious and not wanting to put all the eggs in one basket..........

rwtrcools2_e0.gif

Centralia, IL (CEN)
Station Building (with waiting room)
110 South Oak St.
at Broadway
Centralia, IL 62801

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowMap.asp

I counted 64 RSO near train station. If map link doesn't work ( lately for the Family Watch Dog site they haven't been) just put in address that is above.

yes absolutely what they said

THANK YOU!

GREAT work puf!

Map with pertinent addresses here. I've already sent the address for the Ridge house to the St. Louis reporter.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...3895,-88.725586&spn=4.790292,8.184814&t=h&z=7
Yes, very nice work.

I looked at the Jefferson County property tax records but they don't go back further than 2005. I'm interested in knowing how long they've owned that property because that would be an indication of how familiar RR is of the area. First thing that stands out looking at that map is the amount of wooded area and the fact that two decent sized lakes are on basically adjacent property.

So what was the plan at the rehab'd house >> were the girls going there to help RR do work on the place?

Where did this part of the story begin?

Yes, very nice work.

I looked at the Jefferson County property tax records but they don't go back further than 2005. I'm interested in knowing how long they've owned that property because that would be an indication of how familiar RR is of the area. First thing that stands out looking at that map is the amount of wooded area and the fact that two decent sized lakes are on basically adjacent property.

Sure is. Miller Lake and Lake Jaycee.

You sleuthers are good.

I think those whose intuition regarding the relationship between JW and Beth is giving them strange feelings are close to the mark.

Thanks to tarabull for the BF's DOB. I would like to impose on sluethers to find JW's year of birth. I am leaning towards 1973 but that would mean that she possibly failed a year in school as I found a site showing 20 high school classmates for the Class of 92. If she had to be 5, I think, to start 1st grade that would have been 1979 when she would have turned 6 in November and indicated high school graduation in 91. Date of the birth of her first child could be of help also.

I have to be careful of what I post in this forum because of rules I have to follow.

Thanks again to all of you.

Bob

I have thought of little beside Beth since I learned of this. I have been pondering the transformation of JW that others have mentioned. The comments about SWF do make sense, I just don't know where to go with this.

But, I have been thinking about this - so, Beth talked to Scott, her husband, on the phone around 4 pm on Sunday. She was fine. I have also read on FB about JW and Beth making a road trip together on or about 4/22. Someone mentioned, on FB, I believe a comment about drug dealers renting cars so the same car isn't seen over and over. Okay, so, here is the thought coming. LOL. Southern IL has a major Meth problem, as does a lot of the country anymore. What if RR is making meth and JW is the one getting it back/up to Chicago. Beth is unaware of it, but, sometime on Sunday, after talking to Scott, she walks in on/discovers the meth issue. RR is determined not to go to jail, won't let her leave, and kills her. He and JW then cook up the story about dropping Beth at the train. Just MOO, and a theory.

I think the area near the home, and the lake areas need searching ASAP.

Since there is nobody to corroborate JW's story of being at the train station in Centralia is it possible for LE to ask her to take a polygraph test? If she is telling the truth and wants to help find her friend that shouldn't be a problem for her. And her BF also as he was supposedly the only other person to see them leave for the station. Maybe I am getting off track here but it could be of interest to know of JW's response to a request.

Bob

Since there is nobody to collaborate JW's story of being at the train station in Centralia is it possible for LE to ask her to take a polygraph test? If she is telling the truth and wants to help find her friend that shouldn't be a problem for her. And her BF also as he was supposedly the only other person to see them leave for the station. Maybe I am getting off track here but it could be of interest to know of JW's response to a request.

Bob

I would too. JW's sister was posting on the Find Beth FB and this was asked of her, although as of yet she hasn't answered.

I know they aren't admissible in court, but, they should do what Marc Klass did. Demand they (JW and RR) be given polygraphs to clear them and let LE focus on the investigation.

you sleuthers are good.

I think those whose intuition regarding the relationship between jw and beth is giving them strange feelings are close to the mark.

Thanks to tarabull for the bf's dob. I would like to impose on sluethers to find jw's year of birth. I am leaning towards 1973 but that would mean that she possibly failed a year in school as i found a site showing 20 high school classmates for the class of 92. If she had to be 5, i think, to start 1st grade that would have been 1979 when she would have turned 6 in november and indicated high school graduation in 91. Date of the birth of her first child could be of help also.

I have to be careful of what i post in this forum because of rules i have to follow.

Bob

jw yob: 1980 - SORRY THIS is WRONG WRONG WRONG - sorry - my bad, imma mess.

You sleuthers are good.

I think those whose intuition regarding the relationship between JW and Beth is giving them strange feelings are close to the mark.

Thanks to tarabull for the BF's DOB. I would like to impose on sluethers to find JW's year of birth. I am leaning towards 1973 but that would mean that she possibly failed a year in school as I found a site showing 20 high school classmates for the Class of 92. If she had to be 5, I think, to start 1st grade that would have been 1979 when she would have turned 6 in November and indicated high school graduation in 91. Date of the birth of her first child could be of help also.

I have to be careful of what I post in this forum because of rules I have to follow.

Bob
According to court records
Jennifer L's DoB is Feb 14, 1980.
Jennifer A's DoB is Nov 20, 1973.

Something is wrong. There is a give and take between JW and Letricia on JW's FB last Nov 20 that begins with Letricia "singing" happy birthday to JW. And someplace (I believe it was also on FB) I saw where JW had joined some "Scorpio" group. That would encompass late Oct through the 3rd week of Nov.

On mylife.com there is a profile for Jennifer Wyatt, Riverside, CA., Age: 35, Friends: Beth Bentley and 2 others I can't use the names of but have family names which have been seen in connection with JW.

Bob

No one has said for sure who rented the car, right? If Beth rented it, and LE is not concerned about that fact, then they are not paying attention. Rental companies are usually very strict about only one person driving the vehicle uinless you pay extra, etc...and Beth would be charged for any damages, or her insurance company would. Her husband must know by now as it would have been on her credit card. This case if just too strange and sad...it is hard to believe that Beth is alive, unless there was something illegal going on, and even then, it does not explain where she is now...two full weeks later...

Oh my! When you said they may not be paying attention to the rental car it made my heart skip a beat. I wonder when and where that car was turned in? Wouldn't it be cleaned prior to the next customer? What evidence might have been lost in that car if it was cleaned prior to the knowledge that it may have been part of a terrible crime?!?!

Three JWs appear in McH Cty court records: no-middle-initial is a minor. Jennifer A is the right one, speeding and seat belt cases, with hyphenated married name that appears twice, spelled differently each time:WYATT-PAPKHAM and WYATT-PAPLAHAM.

DOB is 11/20/73. With a late Nov b'day (depending on locality and parental preference,) she might have entered school in graduating class of 91, or waited a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove