Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
....we can look for the discussion.

it was only a matter of time before it was out on the table....IMO.

ETA: Would Beth really be associated with these types???

This is going to get nasty with all the mud slinging.

This is going to get nasty with all the mud slinging.

IMO, it didn't have to get like that - choices & consequences.

COMPLETELY avoidable.

Human beings are STRANGE animals.

I have a question. Do people that do Heroin associate with people that don't and visa versa?

I have a question. Do people that do Heroin associate with people that don't and visa versa?

:waitasec: If everyone who uses is shunned, there won't be any new customers. Some know, and others don't have a clue.
:waitasec: It makes no sense that every single person who is friends with one person knows this secret about a third party they know.

RUMOR I am labeling this as rumor even though I do believe it to be fact. I was just told verbally this by someone who knows this to be fact.

JW moved suddenly from CA to Woodstock. Her children have no idea why she moved.

Beth apparently lived near JW at one time in CA.

JW took up with Ryan last year.

The person I spoke with son over heard a conversation with RR and JW in which they were talking about blackmail and a woman named Beth. At the time, the son asked his mother what blackmail meant. At the time the person I spoke with did not know who Beth was. This has since been reported to Woodstock PD.

RR is a heroin addict.

RR drove a carpy beatup old white work van. Two weeks ago, just after Beth's disappearance he suddenly began driving a new, late model gold work van. When he has no real income, bad credit, etc. Interesting, no?

It is my belief that this post does not violate WS's rumor policy as I am stating it is rumor, I am local to one town involved in this, and the information was told to me personally by someone who knew it first hand and I believe the person who told this to me. Every thing about the source has an ring of believability to me.

In light of this, I think if anyone knows who to find out more about JWs background in CA and why she moved here, it might be interesting.

RUMOR I am labeling this as rumor even though I do believe it to be fact. I was just told verbally this by someone who knows this to be fact.

JW moved suddenly from CA to Woodstock. Her children have no idea why she moved.

The person I spoke with son over heard a conversation with RR and JW in which they were talking about blackmail and a woman named Beth. At the time, the son asked his mother what blackmail meant. At the time the person I spoke with did not know who Beth was. This has since been reported to Woodstock PD.

RR is a heroin addict.

RR drove a carpy beatup old white work van. Two weeks ago, just after Beth's disappearance he suddenly began driving a new, late model gold work van. When he has no real income, bad credit, etc. Interesting, no?

It is my belief that this post does not violate WS's rumor policy as I am stating it is rumor, I am local to one town involved in this, and the information was told to me personally by someone who knew it first hand and I believe the person who told this to me. Every thing about the source has an ring of believability to me.

In light of this, I think if anyone knows who to find out more about JWs background in CA and why she moved here, it might be interesting.

Now I know why your name is "WholeLottaRosie" like woah scoob! THAT'S A WHOLE LOT of valuable 411! Thanks for sharing!!!

First question (you know there are many lol), was this a recent move from CA?

I see a recent court doc at riverside county CA:
someone/thing vs. jw (court docs also sent to sw - relative?)
09/28/2009 OSC RE: DISMISSAL OF CASE SET 2/04/10, @ 13:30, IN DEPARTMENT T1U
09/28/2009 LIMITED CIVIL UNLAWFUL DETAINER COMPLAINT < $10,000 (TEMECULA) FILED, SUMMONS ISSUED.
11/03/2010 8:30 AM DEPT. TEDST DATE TO SET OSC RE DESTRUCTION OF FILE (DISMISSAL) - Minutes
02/04/2010 1:30 PM DEPT. T1U ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE RE DISMISSAL ENTIRE CASE - TEMECULA

RR is a heroin addict.

The post on fb as to JW and RR being (heroin) junkies has now been removed.

Perhaps Beth, JW, RR and NR got together and were using heroin. If this would have been Beth's first time using heroin she might of overdosed or had a bad reaction from the drug causing her death. Then a plot was hatched for a cover-up involving the train ride home.

It would be interesting to see what evidence could be obtained from RR's white van. (A search of local salvage yards might be helpful) Has the fact that the van is suddenly MIA also been relayed to LE?

Now I know why your name is "WholeLottaRosie" like woah scoob! THAT'S A WHOLE LOT of valuable 411! Thanks for sharing!!!

someone vs. jw
09/28/2009 LIMITED CIVIL UNLAWFUL DETAINER COMPLAINT < $10,000 (TEMECULA) FILED, SUMMONS ISSUED.

Many of JW's fb friends with the same last name are still living in CA.

someone vs. jw

My source said about in the past year or so. The relationship of RR and JW is since she moved here, not sure of exact start date.

The post on fb as to JW and RR being (heroin) junkies has now been removed.

Perhaps Beth, JW, RR and NR got together and were using heroin. If this would have been Beth's first time using heroin she might of overdosed or had a bad reaction from the drug causing her death. Then a plot was hatched for a cover-up involving the train ride home.

It would be interesting to see what evidence could be obtained from RR's white van. (A search of local salvage yards might be helpful) Has the fact that the van is suddenly MIA also been relayed to LE?

Yes on the van. It has been reported. I know that for a fact.:innocent:

Perhaps on the heroin usage. Or, perhaps if they were blackmail Beth, she said enough, this is the last time and....

Also, just wanted to say my post above didn't come from FB, I didn't see the post there before it was removed. I spoke with my source personally.

I wonder what the blackmail is about. Any idea? Thanks for sharing your info.

Yes. I am not a heroin user, never have been, and never will be. I have several friends who are ex-heroin users, and at least one acquaintance (in the friends-of-friends sort of range) who is a current heroin user. In many ways he's a great guy, and I like him a lot, but I'm also very careful about boundaries with him.

So Beth was being blackmailed? Or she was part of the gang of blackmailers?

So Beth was being blackmailed? Or she was part of the gang of blackmailers?

Good lord! This has gone from being "Single White Female" to "The King of New York."

This is a very strange case and I would be very surprised if in fact LE is not on top of all of these details that are coming to light here...plenty to work with, IMO.

So is heroin now considered a 'recreational drug'? Is it something one can just do whenever? I always thought it was 'hard core', as in the stereotypical junkie/addict thing. Like few are able to turn around and get straightened out, no pun intended.

Good lord! This has gone from being "Single White Female" to "The King of New York."

Seriously. The question of if she is the blackmailer or the blackmailee - my source had the impression she was the blackmailee, but, she wasn't sure. She heard this from her son.

This is a very strange case and I would be very surprised if in fact LE is not on top of all of these details that are coming to light here...plenty to work with, IMO.

They are on a lot. One of the pieces today, the van, was apparently new to the detective I spoke with.

Just noticed on the FB for Beth page, that someone who was making an appeal to JW said Beth insisted on JW moving to IL. So... that is interesting. My source did not know why JW moved here, they did say that the child(ren) of JW didn't understand why they were moved. Comments on FB that I am paraphrasing are from someone with the initials SB just a short way down the page.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=122739057758360

ETA - the FB poster also mentioned that Beth had been there for JW both physically and financially.

Strange indeed ... Doesn't make sense that Beth would go for a three-day trip with people who were blackmailing her. Perhaps the plan was to get "proof" of her infidelity or other indiscretions, i.e., video?

I don't know anything about Heroin, do you strictly use a needle or are there other methods of delivery? Could they have tried to get her high in order to video her and instead she OD'd?

Strange indeed ... Doesn't make sense that Beth would go for a three-day trip with people who were blackmailing her. Perhaps the plan was to get "proof" of her infidelity or other indiscretions, i.e., video?

I don't know anything about Heroin, do you strictly use a needle or are there other methods of delivery? Could they have tried to get her high in order to video her and instead she OD'd?

I don't know. I have never done it or had any kind of first hand experience, but my general idea, based on reading in the past I guess, is the needle or they may snort it. I think I heard that somewhere.

My personal thought, if the blackmailing is true, is maybe Beth was blackmailed into taking the trip, i.e. not really feeling she had a choice. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24