Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume it is ok to quote WB?

Then there is Saturn sitting in the 12th as testimony as well the 11th house cusp of friendships, at the 22nd degree of Leo, conjunct Mars at 22nd Leo. The 22nd degree is the degree of self's own undoing.
This went for the friends as well as Beth's choice of acquaintances that weekend, imo.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107544
post #24
I really find this forenstic astrology amazing and what little I know it is very right on in a lot of cases..
With this said the chart done on Beth which is an "event" chart of her last known location that tells a story of events of the weekend. While the whole chart is interesting this one section really draws my attention, to me it suggest there are other people involved outside the 3 that we know of, someone maybe they met while at the lake?? Or if drug were in fact involved, maybe someone who suppied the drugs. I just think a huge piece of the puzzle is missing here and maybe there are more people involved here. It would be very interesting to know the Ridge boys known associates in that area...

What little I do understand is the 12 house and mars is often associated with death or "untoward" which means something terrible happening. Hopefully someone that knows more will correct me here if I am wrong.

While this doesn't give us answers it does suggest other avenues we haven't discussed much, and that is the involvment of other locals as directly related to Beth's disappearance.

Just thinking out loud really

"I dropped her off at the mexican restaurant across the street from the train station."

Joran van der Sloot said he left Natalee at the beach.
:waitasec:

I've been watching this from the beginning... and it's hard to understand the media and public's lack of interest in this case. It seems a shame. That said, even her "missing" page on Facebook has slowed to a crawl now. I suppose it could be due to a total lack of new information, but her case does really seem to be fading into the background.

I have been following this since I came across it on FB by accident. I live in the St. Louis metro area and didn't hear anything about this in our news..but I could have missed it if it was a small article...but I would think a "missing endangered person" would get more headline! Look at Stacy Peterson and Lacy Peterson..etc..IMO, I think that she was with this group the entire time..and something terrible transpired over going back to Woodstock, money, or sadly drugs. If JW told SB and LE everything, whose to say that is not just another lie to cover up for herself and RR. If my bf took off with someone else and I was the cover but my bf failed to show back up to leave or I could not get ahold of her I would have called LE MYSELF..I sure as heck would NOT have left her there! If she did OD why didn't they call for help..some friend...at least call in anonymously and tell LE where they can find her so the family can have some closure! I would hope that JW if she is involved, which I believe she is would step up to the plate and do her best friend justice!

BBM. Good point! If BB had run off with someone else, why didn't JW call LE and SB before she left Mt Vernon? LE would not have taken the report from JW since JW is not immediately family- or next of kin, but she could have notified Scott sooner and coordinated a missing persons report Sunday night rather than monday. ESPECIALLY since this is not only her bf, but according to what the locals have posted her employer and coworker. JW showed an incredible lack of responsibility by not taking SB's calls Monday - if what the locals has posted is true.

JMO

Cubby I could be mistaken here.. but I believe when AGM wrote the FAQ
As to not being able to locate, ping, triangulate Beth's iPhone it is more in reference to after she was missing.. note it says her phone can't be FOUND.
This suggest presently, not past tense IMO

"Beth's iPhone CAN NOT be found, triangulated, pinged, period..."

John Spira has been missing since February of 2007 and his phone has never been found. BUT his missing website has the ping maps. LE was able to make those ping maps and trace the area his cell phone was in until the battery died for the day he went missing. Example of the ping maps at John Spira's missing page set up by his sister here.

It makes no sense this is not possible for Beth.

JMO

Friendly reminder. The discussion on the forensic astrology needs to stay in the Forensic astrology forum. That is why we have a seperate forum set up at WS for just that discussion.

It is ok to link to the Forensic Astrology thread for Beth here, to let those who are following her case know another FA thread exists, but the discussion on the charts and the meaning or interpretation of the charts belongs in the FA thread for Beth.

That thread is located here for those those of you who wish to read and or discuss the FA charts done for Beths case.

Thank you and thank you for your interest in Beths case.

Cubby

This may seem like an odd question but was there a pale green bedroom that you saw? or pale green room.. almost like 'seafoam green" but not bright??

I thought it was rather odd the ad showed no rooms other than the kitchen?? leads me to believe the rest is not so well finished? Almost all ads show at least a bedroom.

Honestly, IMO JW & RR would be crazy to have put her anywhere on that property, it would lead the case right back to them and discount their "train story" totally. But then again none of their story makes any sense..

I didn't see the real estate pics. All I saw was what little you can see through the windows and back door. I don't recall the colors, I'll ask my family what they remember.

If she did OD why didn't they call for help..some friend...at least call in anonymously and tell LE where they can find her so the family can have some closure!

I'm in no way defending JW if she was in some way involved... but hypothetically, if BB did OD while with JW & Co. Disposing of the body would give the others involved plausible deniability in being involved in her death. There have been quite a few cases, lately, in the Chicagoland area where someone OD's, and the person(s) they were with were charged in their death.

Wauconda woman gets 10 years in McHenry drug death

Oswego man traded fatal dose of heroin for guitar, police say

Judge pondering charges in Algonquin man's heroin overdose

Granted, none of these people sought medical attention, but being an addict, and high, one's judgement is not sound. Additionally, in this case, the gentleman DID seek medical attention, and was still arrested...

Police: Round Lake Park couple overdoses on spiked heroin

I don't condone drug use, but I'm not blind to it's existence. I can see, from the users point of view, how calling an ambulance for an OD could become a difficult decision, made even more difficult by the effects of the drugs.

Again, I'm not claiming JW or BB ever touched a drug in their lives... I have no idea, just putting a possible "why" out there, as to why someone might not report an overdose.

If, hypothetically, an OD is what happened, all the time and space the involved parties can get between themselves and BB's discovery is to their benefit. It also would explain why her whereabouts after a certain time (the time after she was "dropped off" at the train) must be "unknown" to JW. If her TOD by OD was, say 8p, and JW says she last saw her 2 hours prior, JW can't be implicated in the OD.

If there is any actual reason to suspect that BB may have overdosed, beyond the pure conjecture of random uninvolved parties (I have read of JW's Facebook posts, but did not see them myself), then I'd be looking in Centralia, within reasonable walking distance of the train station.

If it were me, as JW, in this hypothetical scenario, I wouldn't involve Centralia for no reason. If I were trying to distance myself from an OD, and had thought of making up a story about taking the train... I would find the nearest station (Centralia), and find somewhere near the station I could put the body, without having to unnaturally conceal it... a place where someone "could" have OD'd, and remain hidden for some amount of time, without looking staged (abandoned buildings, foreclosed homes, etc...).

Again, I don't know anything more than anyone else here about this case, or BB. My comments are purely hypothetical... but why not explore all possibilities?

It would be interesting to know if RR was taking things from the reno' house to a dump anywhere. How, when and WHERE did he dispose of the old materials from the reno house? What work was done on the reno house the weekend Beth went missing?

I agree that IF the scenario is an OD, that the rest of the party is not so likely to be all that lucid. They'd be looking for quick and easy solutions to their problems, and they'd be very likely to use stall tactics, as well as not being too familiar with the truth.

It would be interesting to know if RR was taking things from the reno' house to a dump anywhere. How, when and WHERE did he dispose of the old materials from the reno house? What work was done on the reno house the weekend Beth went missing?

Well not sure when they cleaned it all up but I think it was Snowzbunny that said they live close and they did have a lot of junk outside on the property before, that the place was a mess..
would be interesting to know when all that stuff was hauled off

BTW sorry Cubby for talking about the FA thread, I just thought it added a new avenue to discuss. I didn't know.

I've been watching this from the beginning... and it's hard to understand the media and public's lack of interest in this case. It seems a shame. That said, even her "missing" page on Facebook has slowed to a crawl now. I suppose it could be due to a total lack of new information, but her case does really seem to be fading into the background.[/QUOTE

First, the original group of pictures that were put out there of BB made her look, IMO, cheap and a party girl. People just don't react to "that" type of person going missing like they do a clean wholesome looking young mother, or the sweet little blonde haired blued eyed young child. I feel as though those particular pictures were purposely selected to create an certain image of BB. I also believe JW supplied them as she thanked the admin the day the site was created on FB. Second, you don't have LE giving any statements so there is no sense of urgency, or feeling of a crime, so there is really nothing to write about. Finally, where is SB and a least the older boys? Without the family begging for information or pleading for her return, why would others continue to care? As I said, this is all jmo, but I've also had fleeting thoughts lately that maybe SB does know where she is. I don't buy the lack of computer savvy or being shy or any other excuse for not reaching out publicly for your wife that's been missing over a month. If you can't or shouldn't do it (thinking of the Casey Anthony's parents) you have someone do it for you.

Well not sure when they cleaned it all up but I think it was Snowzbunny that said they live close and they did have a lot of junk outside on the property before, that the place was a mess..
would be interesting to know when all that stuff was hauled off

BTW sorry Cubby for talking about the FA thread, I just thought it added a new avenue to discuss. I didn't know.

I of course don't know when the junk was removed or where it was removed to. My son is through that area, he hunts on land fairly close to there. I don't personally pass that house daily, I live 20 minutes from there in the other direction. I will ask him if he recalls how long ago the place was in need of repair, and when he first noticed someone had cleaned it up. There was a burn pit just off the back deck with some pieces of wood and such. I did notice there were lots of cigarette butts around the edge as tho someone had a party and stood around the fire! There were a couple of beer cans throwed at the edge of the yard, of course that could be from passing cars or anyone.
I also can tell you that the first time I went there after I first found out the location, the outside garage lights were on. This time they were off......of course real estate agents could have turned them off, or maybe the police? I don't know. I just noticed that when we pulled in the drive.

I of course don't know when the junk was removed or where it was removed to. My son is through that area, he hunts on land fairly close to there. I don't personally pass that house daily, I live 20 minutes from there in the other direction. I will ask him if he recalls how long ago the place was in need of repair, and when he first noticed someone had cleaned it up. There was a burn pit just off the back deck with some pieces of wood and such. I did notice there were lots of cigarette butts around the edge as tho someone had a party and stood around the fire! There were a couple of beer cans throwed at the edge of the yard, of course that could be from passing cars or anyone.
I also can tell you that the first time I went there after I first found out the location, the outside garage lights were on. This time they were off......of course real estate agents could have turned them off, or maybe the police? I don't know. I just noticed that when we pulled in the drive.

Thank you for asking your son. He may or may not know.

As a former licensed IL realtor. People leave lights on all the time when showing a property. It just happens. I wouldn't think much of it based on Beths case.

Also, I would not suggest calling the realtor for a showing as a sleuth. BUT if I were local, I would definately keep my eyes open for an open house at the property. I wouldn't bother the realtor with sleuthing questions or take pictures. (Keep in mind the realtor has a contract with the seller and would not answer and should not be bothered with ANY sleuthing comments or questions). I would just walk through and make mental notes to share here at WS. I don't think there would be anything visual that would be alarming... because the property had to be ready to go on the market before showing it.

Just thinking outloud. If something happened to Beth on JW and RR's watch, I can not see the two of them being able to move Beths body without help. Beth is a big woman and it is impossible for me to believe her body could be moved by only one man and one woman. They would have had to get help from at least one more male. Since anything that *MIGHT* have happened, happened in Mt. Vernon, I can only imagine RR calling on someone he knew and felt he could trust in the immediate area.

IF the above scenario is true, I can't see RR or JW fessing up.
I would hope the person who assisted them would contact LE and let them know what they know.

I can imagine, LE giving that person a break because they were not directly involved in whatever caused Beths passing, only in improperly disposing of a corpse. I'm almost positive (99%) LE would give them a break for providing information on what they know about what happend and leading LE to Beth's body. The consequences of cooperating and providing LE with info will be far less than LE having to find them first and then get the info.

I'm making an appeal. If there was a 3rd party involved do yourself a favor, make the consequences you will eventually face as minimal as possible regarding your involvement. CALL LE and tell them what you know! Your cooperation with LE will go far on your behalf, and Beth's family, especially her young child, deserve answers on what happened to their mother.

JMO

Originally Posted by cubby
Just thinking outloud. If something happened to Beth on JW and RR's watch, I can not see the two of them being able to move Beths body without help. Beth is a big woman and it is impossible for me to believe her body could be moved by only one man and one woman. They would have had to get help from at least one more male. Since anything that *MIGHT* have happened, happened in Mt. Vernon, I can only imagine RR calling on someone he knew and felt he could trust in the immediate area.

Cubby..could this have possibly been RR's brother NR. I got the feeling from the other post and the missing FB page that he was with the group.

DITTO what Cubby said.. the first one to talk and provide the LE with information that leads to finding Beth will be in a much better position than the rest responsible

..The rest are going to jail for a long time count on that Beth will be found!

TY Cubby :)

Originally Posted by cubby

Cubby..could this have possibly been RR's brother NR. I got the feeling from the other post and the missing FB page that he was with the group.

I'm choosing to take NR as being there that weekend as rumor.
Far too much rumor in this case to make assumptions. Which, while frustrating for us, is almost certaintly favorable in any 3rd parties interest.

In addition, SB is licensed as an atty in McHenry County.
Whatever happened, happened outside the McHenry. In reality, SB's influence outside the sphere of his county or counties within his business range, will mean no more than any atty from another state or across the country in any case. He doesn't have a working relationship with any judges or attornies in southern Illinois. Even RR and NR having been residents of both area's are not going to find any attorney who has an advantage in representing the family in both Southern and Northern IL. The courts just don't work that way.

Whoever that 3rd party is, really holds the cards right now... and can likely get a very light sentence, possibly negotiating probation only for providing information leading to Beth's remains and what happened that weekend. I should state, any potential 3rd party hold the cards only if they go to LE before LE's investigation leads to them first. If they dont come forward first any deals go down the toilet.

IMO only- JW is much older than RR.... so much older perhaps one could not only ask about the age gap, but speculate how someone so much older could possibly manipulate someone much younger into doing something they were not mature enough to understand. Maybe not RR so much, but any of RR's younger friends or siblings. My gut is telling me that possible 3rd party is far enough in an age gap, it would likely someone 15-20 years older could manipulate them easily... and that too may go far IF the third party makes first contact with LE regarding this case.

JMO

I tried to find out some more info on this house. My son doesn't know when the remodeling began. He remembers a couple of years ago how bad it looked, junk cars, yard with very tall grass and weeds, lots of people hanging on the porch and yard. Have no clue if this is when the family lived there or who was living there. The property would be nice if taken care of but it does still need care. I wouldn't give $126,000.00 for it! Maybe the inside is better than what I could see through the windows. New carpet and wood flooring isn't all it takes to fix it up! Maybe the land is worth more than I think.
I don't know how long he had been working on this, but some of the wood trim boards in the fire pit were put there recently. Which we know he(RR) was there to do some work, so that would explain the wood in the fire pit, right? Plus lots of cigarette butts too!

I too believe NR is in this picture, don't know to what degree but probably there. If they (the R family) lived here a few years ago as stated by someone on FB, they would know people from this area. They probably have friends that are still living in this area so it could be anyone! IMO

I have a question. If JW and RR were boyfriend/ girlfriend wouldn't she know that RR was returning to Woodstock on Monday (the day after Beth went missing)? She would have to have known his job was finished here. So why would she need to keep the rental car, why not ride back with him? Also if his job here was going to be finished after that weekend why would she need to come all the way down here to see him if he was returning on Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove