Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't for one minute believe BB just disappeared, at least by her own doing. It just doesn't make any sense to do that. I think there is no action as far as LE is concerned because they just don't have anything to go on. It was all covered up so good, there at this time is no evidence. Someone will slip and that will give them what they need! JMO:banghead:

It makes tons of sense to me for her to leave on her own. What doesnt make sense is why she would not just call LE and say so. Unless she is just blocking out her past and focusing on now. Again, its not like she would even know there is a missing persons report if shes not watching... well unless she googles her name.

People on fb page posting... where were involved members that are no longer posting. For reasons like the following post.. IMO..

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?g...072738#!/group.php?gid=122739057758360&v=wall

paraphrased:
AM, Sher, RM, KB I have contacted Disclosure News & they have gotten back to me stating they have called numbers to contact you all to get the TRUE FACTS but no one called them back. They messaged me.
Posts go on to say that it must have been AM and SB they contacted without a response but that they are still interested in the story.

Again.. seems to me she wants to be away and seems to me the people who should care the most just dont.

My heart aches for her children. As with most cases, the children are the ones that suffer the most because of the adults in their lives... MOOOOOOOOO

It makes tons of sense to me for her to leave on her own. What doesnt make sense is why she would not just call LE and say so. Unless she is just blocking out her past and focusing on now. Again, its not like she would even know there is a missing persons report if shes not watching... well unless she googles her name.

People on fb page posting... where were involved members that are no longer posting. For reasons like the following post.. IMO..

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?g...072738#!/group.php?gid=122739057758360&v=wall

paraphrased:
AM, Sher, RM, KB I have contacted Disclosure News & they have gotten back to me stating they have called numbers to contact you all to get the TRUE FACTS but no one called them back. They messaged me.
Posts go on to say that it must have been AM and SB they contacted without a response but that they are still interested in the story.

Again.. seems to me she wants to be away and seems to me the people who should care the most just dont.

My heart aches for her children. As with most cases, the children are the ones that suffer the most because of the adults in their lives... MOOOOOOOOO

Do you really think she would just vanish? As close as she and some of her friends were, as much as she liked her social life, as much as she loved being in constant contact (cell and texting), as much as they all claim she loved her boys? Come on! I just don't see it.
I know there are people that have done that, I just don't believe she is one to just walk away. JMO

Woodstock Police used the word "Endangered" in its June 9th posting on the Woodstock Police website.

http://woodstockil.gov/vertical/Sit...ds/{59338FB1-36FC-4D84-9A22-AD8358190535}.PDF (If link doesn't work, go to www.woodstockil.gov > City Departments > Police > Crime Stopper Cases)

Will you please define Endangered, as used by LE in missing-person cases?

Thanks!

BBM. I'm not sure I am qualified to answer why Woodstock PD chose to classify Beth as Endangered. Perhaps that might be better answered by Woodstock LE.

I choose to take LE's word for it when they determine and list someone as endangered on an LE website.

JMO

I have some questions I would like to ask JW, does anyone have her Email address? I don't recall it being published anywhere or her supplying it when she wrote on fb for anyone with questions to Email her. How is anyone on fb that does not know JW supposed to Email her if she does not post her address?

Seems JW went out to the local watering hole Saturday night. Apparently she has time to go out and party while her little one is sick, but does not have enough time to answer any questions that have been asked of her.

On a side note: JW's sister SJW is getting married April 16th (2011??) and has asked JW to be one of her brides maids. LW has also agreed to be a bridesmaid. SJW might want to reconsider her choices. I'm sure when this case is cracked or when JW is officially named a POI she will not be allowed to travel to Cali to attend a wedding. I wonder why JW did not decline saying her little one is to sick for her to go to Cali then. She doesn't have enough time to respond to a couple of questions on fb, but she can commit to going to Cali for a wedding.... JMO

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000082406151#!/profile.php?id=100000082406151&v=wall

paraphrased:

And those FB members replied they did not receive any call.

For one too much he said she said in this case.

IMO Media is not going to print a thing when they can't source credible info. Thus far it has not been easy to find.

I too think Beth leaving willingly is a possiblity, after all there are quite a few possibilities - none of which have been officially ruled out.

Without further info we are pretty much left with the "Throw it against the wall and see what sticks" so, yes, it is possible Beth left willingly and has not called LE for possible reasons she could be in trouble.

Who knows with this case.

JMO

Joe- I believe you can send her a message via Facebook. Good luck trying to understand her or LW.

Joe- I believe you can send her a message via Facebook. Good luck trying to understand her or LW.

Do you think there is a prayer in hell that she would answer any question sent to her on fb?

The one BIG thing that sticks out in my mind is if she was going to disappear willingly or meet up with "some guy"...why did she call her husband at 4:16pm on the day she disappeared. I would think if I was going to run off and disappear the LAST person I would be speaking to is the person I was leaving..JMO! I don't believe she is missing by her choice!

If the question sounded supportive or to her defensive advantage or about her her her, I bet she will.
If it is judgmental, interrogating or accusing, I bet she'll ignore it, rant like crazy or adjust her privacy account settings (if she could even figure it out). She might just sic her big sis LW on you if she's too busy with her sick child (????), out on the square or too busy on Match.com. IMVHO

I have sent JW several messages through FB, and was very nice to her, for example, boy, you are in a really bad spot etc. She answered me every time, and I asked direct questions about Beth. She gave answers, but I wouldn't say I believe the answers she gave me. At the end of the day, if she is guilty, she has been lying and will continue to lie. Go for it, see if she answers you.

Can you add the direct link to the cached page so people can open it directly from the post?

thank you

No I can't, I'm sorry.
We thoroughly discussed this Cubby, I copied & pasted the google.com result for "jeniffer103" . If you do the same you'll get the same. Once you click on the link you have to have a username & password to view profiles, even if you don't register additionally to be a paying customer necessary to contact others.
Thats why I emailed you the profile & pictures in the word document as an attachment; the same I sent Crimestoppers, the Deputy I was referred to and on to the Detective. I was asked by the CS Dispatcher Tues night & "the" Deputy in charge of the tip & questioning Weds morning, if I would testify and I said yes. I don't see why that would be necessary, I just pointed out a public website created intentionally to advertise the person(s) involved in the description and/or pictures chosen by the member.
I explained that I didn't want to expose my identity due to the nature of my husband's untimely and tragic murder or divulge my unrelated prior personal Match.com involvement. I further offered to share my username & PW with you so you could verify that what I sent you as an attachment was the exact same thing posted.
Now, the profile is no longer viewable, CS/LE/Detectives either pulled it for investigation from the tip or JW utilized her hide feature to make it not viewable to prospective "fun friends" or amateur sleuthers.

Here's what I can copy: (I will withhold the 4 pictures I sent you until you determine if the one picture contains a sister or minor/ref: your photoshop request for assistance)

• 35-year-old woman
• Woodstock, Illinois, United States
• seeking men 30-45
• within 25 miles of Woodstock, Illinois, United States
Relationships: Divorced
Have kids: Yes, and they live at home (3)
Want kids: No, but it's OK if my partner has kids
Ethnicity: • White / Caucasian
Body type: A few extra pounds
Height: 5'5" (165cms)
Religion: No Answer
Smoke: No Way
Drink: Social Drinker
•
•
•
•
About my life and what I'm looking for
Hi my name is Jennifer
I work at a law firm as a legal assistant.
I enjoy life and love to have fun.
I have just moved here from California,
and enjoy spending time with my friends.
This is something new for me and I thought I would give it a try.

About me
Hair: Auburn / Red
Eyes: Green
Sports and exercise: • Baseball
• Billiards / Pool
• Bowling
• VolleyBall
Exercise habits: Never
Interests: • Camping
• Dining out
• Movies/Videos
• Music and concerts
• Playing sports
• Wine tasting
Education: Some college
Income: No Answer
Languages: • English
Politics: Middle of the Road
Sign: Scorpio
Pets I have: • Cats
Pets I like: • Dogs
About my date
Hair: No Answer
Eyes: No Answer
Height: 3'0" (91cms) to 8'0" (244cms)
Body type: No Answer
Languages: • English
Ethnicity: No Answer
Faith: No Answer
Education: No Answer
Job: No Answer
Income: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Relationships: No Answer
Have kids: No Answer
Want kids: No Answer

BB is in 2 with JW; one the exact same as JW's FB image-both blondes,
the other JW with RED/Auburn hair, BB's eyes closed
the third is JW with a man (not RR IMO) JW Red Hair
the last is JW probably with LW; but nonetheless a picture JW CHOSE to post on her profile in Internetland around the world....

How it is known whether Beth has no money? It has only been stated that her credit cards have not been used. The credit cards that SB knows about, that is.

What if Beth had plenty (lots?) of money with her when she left Woodstock? Did she win the Lottery before leaving? Is any money missing from SB's office accounts? Beth ran the office, didn't she? SB apparently is not computer-literate. Who handled the bookkeeping in the office?

With money, you buy clothes, food, wheels, gas, medical care (if needed). it doesn't last forever, but it won't run out in 7-8 weeks. LE and SB are not talking. Who else would know?

The books and accounts have been checked, and double checked, I have talked to who is going over all of that more than a few times. That kind of money is not unaccounted for.
If she won the lottery that would be available information too. Beth is high maintenance for one, she goes to the salon religiously to get her hair extentions maintained. She likes nice things, like that white purse she was carrying that is about a $1200 purse. She has a lot of nice things and she didn't take any of those things. Leaving the way discribed is not like Beth at all, she is not a start from scratch and rough it type of person thing is she didn't have to leave like that, if she really wanted to leave.
She would never leave CJ her youngest boy like that. Missed JV graduation, her oldest bday all within a couple weeks of her missing.. Beth micro managed the office and Scott, her family IF she really wanted out, she would have managed that too.
IMO that makes no more sense than JW senseless changing stories..
None of this makes sense :banghead:

The one BIG thing that sticks out in my mind is if she was going to disappear willingly or meet up with "some guy"...why did she call her husband at 4:16pm on the day she disappeared. I would think if I was going to run off and disappear the LAST person I would be speaking to is the person I was leaving..JMO! I don't believe she is missing by her choice!

I know Beth. I will say, no matter what she was doing, she always talked to Scott. She never ignored his phone calls and she was always in contact with him. Even when she was with another man, which I have witnessed, if Scott called, she answered. When you hear people saying Beth was ALWAYS on her cell, making calls and texting...that is no lie. Literally, she was constantly on that damn phone, it was an addiction.

I find it hard to believe that she would take off. She is very insecure, very needy and needed to constantly be with her friends or someone. How does someone who uses her cell 24-7 vanish and NOT make contact. I don't think she is capable of doing that. She is not a strong, independant woman. My gut tells me when she last spoke to Scott, she really had intentions of being home later than evening or the next day. I think something happened after that, that changed everything. JMO.

The books and accounts have been checked, and double checked, I have talked to who is going over all of that more than a few times. That kind of money is not unaccounted for.
If she won the lottery that would be available information too. Beth is high maintenance for one, she goes to the salon religiously to get her hair extentions maintained. She likes nice things, like that white purse she was carrying that is about a $1200 purse. She has a lot of nice things and she didn't take any of those things. Leaving the way discribed is not like Beth at all, she is not a start from scratch and rough it type of person thing is she didn't have to leave like that, if she really wanted to leave.
She would never leave CJ her youngest boy like that. Missed JV graduation, her oldest bday all within a couple weeks of her missing.. Beth micro managed the office and Scott, her family IF she really wanted out, she would have managed that too.
IMO that makes no more sense than JW senseless changing stories..
None of this makes sense :banghead:

I agree with everything you said but....I was thinking, and it's just my opinion, a theory....what if she was taking money each week and hiding it away for a long, long time, knowing she wanted out? Scott didn't know one thing about the personal finances of their home or the business. Why did she carry that huge Vera Bradley bag into the store while down south? What if it was filled with money and she didn't want to leave it at the RR home? Beth managed to take $8000 to buy Jenn a car to drive around, without Scott knowing about it (until recently) so, Beth was capable of getting her hands on money without anybody knowing about it. I've listed one example, there are others, where Beth was taking money with nobody's knowledge. I guess it's possible that she had the means (financially) to take off, but I just don't believe that.

To me, it is more likely that JW is lying, and there are so many reasons with all the holes in her story. None of what she says makes sense.

No I can't, I'm sorry.

Now, the profile is no longer viewable, CS/LE/Detectives either pulled it for investigation from the tip or JW utilized her hide feature to make it not viewable to prospective "fun friends" or amateur sleuthers.

Respectfully snipped...I am a former employee of Match. I am 99.9% certain that the only reason this profile is not visible anymore is because JW hid it. We never removed profiles from the system. It would have taken an act of Congress (figuratively) for them to get her profile taken down. And since she's probably not a threat to the member community at large, there's no real reason for law enforcement to have it removed.

JMO.

(Respectfully snipped- BBM)

Thats why I emailed you the profile & pictures in the word document as an attachment; the same I sent Crimestoppers, the Deputy I was referred to and on to the Detective. I was asked by the CS Dispatcher Tues night & "the" Deputy in charge of the tip & questioning Weds morning, if I would testify and I said yes. I don't see why that would be necessary, I just pointed out a public website created intentionally to advertise the person(s) involved in the description and/or pictures chosen by the member.

I like the bolded part. Tells me there is something brewing on the horizon and LE is gathering evidence IMO.

Should we consider this a clue as to who LE is looking at?

does anyone know if it is fact or rumor that rr shot up the home of jw's grandmother?

I know that the grandmothers house was shot up hmmm back in april about the 27 I want to say. The LE found some 20 rounds, but I assumed this was out in Cali since most her family live out there. Also because on JW page it said that name started T ( short for LW name if thats what they call her for short) & someone was living there but nobody got hurt.
I have never heard anything about it having anything to do with RR, but when JW made that post about the shooting. One of her friends posted something like.. wth not again! which I thought was interesting apparently not the first time this happen.

Sorry not much help I know :angel:

Respectfully snipped...I am a former employee of Match. I am 99.9% certain that the only reason this profile is not visible anymore is because JW hid it. We never removed profiles from the system. It would have taken an act of Congress (figuratively) for them to get her profile taken down. And since she's probably not a threat to the member community at large, there's no real reason for law enforcement to have it removed.

JMO.

She is probably hiding it off and on so RR don't find it.. puts it up long enough to get a few bites then hides it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove