Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paschein that was an excellent post from Dr. Simon.. She is clearly doing most of these. What type of friend says this stuff about her "bff" even if it was true. IMO..she knows BB is not coming back so she is not worried about what she says. IMO BB was never in Centralia..because don't you think SOMEONE if not EVERYONE would have noticed a busty blond in a blue jean mini skirt and large colorful bag walking in a small town. I am from a small town and everyone notices someone who is not from there. I think JW is trying to make BB out to be this type of person so this last story sounds more believable. Another thing I don't understand is how LE says there is no probable cause to search either the property or JW cell records..this has been stated here a few times and on the FB pages..you have a person that has totally vanished with no trace. No cell phone use, no credit card use, and NOT ONE sighting of her anywhere. Maybe LE has some info they for some reason to believe differently but why wouldn't they say something... anything so the people who care about her could have some peace. This is my own opinion!

I understand how you can think that about the friends. Here's the thing, just say for example that I had a great friend named Tiffany who was young, her husband left her and she had a 3 year old child to raise on her own. She has no skills and decides to become a stripper to make ends meet. Me, being a non-judgemental person and a good friend, I know she is a stripper and I love her anyway because I understand she needs to do what she needs to do, to get by and bottom line, she has to live with herself. It doesn't matter what I think.

Now, we are a group of friends, so naturally, we all know that Tiffany is a stripper. One night, Tiffany does a private party and never makes it home. She's gone, vanished. If I come forward and tell the LE "hey, listen, you need to investigate the people at the party she danced at last night, because she is now missing", that makes me look BAD because I threw my friend "under the bus" by saying publically that she was a stripper. None of the other friends speak a word of her being a stripper, because really, it's already been said so why get involved and share the info that Tiffany is a stripper.

Now apply that to this case. It just so happens that JW was the last one to see BB. She tells the LE and FB community that BB did drugs and had boyfriends outside of her marriage. Sooooooo.....IF that is true, and her other friends all know that BB did drugs and had boyfriends, why would they say it too? So they can look like bad friends too?

Here is the million dollar question - Don't you think if it WASN'T true, what JW wrote, the other friends would all be up in arms and screaming at the top of their lungs "LIAR, BB never did those things". Hmmmm, nobody has said that at all. Because they didn't like JW, that would be all the more reason that they would be screaming "LIAR", but they aren't.

I understand what you mean. Though to those of us wanting to find Beth and not knowing any of the players it can easily appear that JW is a liar and perhaps Beths friends don't want to get in an online debate or conversation involving themselves. Kind of like don't pay JW any attention and maybe she (JW) will go away and bug someone else.

Why not say something along the lines of: YES Beth had some of those habits, people are wasting their time looking only at JW. Having personal knowledge of Beth we believe it is very likely Beth could have met up with a man who caused her harm. Why STAY SILENT about confirming information to help find your friend whether it is flattering to your friend or not?

Bottom line is finding Beth and giving her family answers. Finding the TRUTH, not hiding the truth because it may be unflattering or hurtful and embarrasing. If it were me and I truly needed to find my friend I would confirm or dismiss unfound theories with the mindset to help find Beth. Because the bottom line is Beth could be dead. She could have met up with a man who caused her harm. In order to FIND Beth all reasonable possibilities need to be explored. Silence, imo, does nothing more than promote a let everyone throw everything at the wall and see what sticks I would prefer to not share unflattering info about my friend. At least imo.

IF Beth left willingly and does NOT want to be found all she has to do is make contact with LE tell them she is safe, left willingly and does NOT want to be found. Case closed.

this case is a head spinning mess imo.

Even if people are angry at Beth, can they put that anger aside enough to CONSIDER HER 10 YEAR OLD SON? Can one be so mad at someone they could allow that anger to spill over to a child and not participate or cooperate to help the child!

This child NEEDS ANSWERS he needs and has the right to know where his mommy is. Whatever the family or marital issues, let the family figure that out AFTER Beth is found. In the mean time she is still missing and still needs to be found.

JMO

they are not pursuing a lot because they know JW is lying about the centralia connection - BB was never here -- they feel she ran away -- and from what i've seen on FB, i hafta say that JW's story has now changed - it bothers me because i know of predators here in c'town (i was married to a c'town cop) i ache for her kids but she doesn't want to be found - my gut instinct is that she is gone but LE feels she is just a runaway!

i will be calling ms. vicki (a psychic) to see what she has to say - she had a lot of things right about michelle cavaletto that only LE knew - i gotta believe she'll have something to say about beth! and for the record.....i talked to centralia police as well as ISP - they're not spending a whole lot of time on this case just because of the details - at first it seemed like a mystery but now it's just a case of "i wanna run away" and that all has to do with jenn and her changing stories.....

just fess up gurl! i've lied for girlfriends before but this has gotten ridiculous! just tell the truth jenn! i hope his name isn't jeff

they are not pursuing a lot because they know JW is lying about the centralia connection - BB was never here -- they feel she ran away -- and from what i've seen on FB, i hafta say that JW's story has now changed - it bothers me because i know of predators here in c'town (i was married to a c'town cop) i ache for her kids but she doesn't want to be found - my gut instinct is that she is gone but LE feels she is just a runaway!

i will be calling ms. vicki (a psychic) to see what she has to say - she had a lot of things right about michelle cavaletto that only LE knew - i gotta believe she'll have something to say about beth! and for the record.....i talked to centralia police as well as ISP - they're not spending a whole lot of time on this case just because of the details - at first it seemed like a mystery but now it's just a case of "i wanna run away" and that all has to do with jenn and her changing stories.....

just fess up gurl! i've lied for girlfriends before but this has gotten ridiculous! just tell the truth jenn! i hope his name isn't jeff

Beth is listed as Endangered missing. If LE strongly believed she was willing missing Beths case would not be classified as endangered.

I personally do not believe in psychics. There is not one case of the tens of thousands we have at WS that any psychic ever solved, but that is jmo.

If you have sent Tricia an email to be verified she is still catching up but asked me to let those posting here in Beths thread awaiting verification to go ahead and post as if you were already verified. You should be hearing from Tricia within a day or two.

If you sent Tricia an email to be verified MORE than a week ago, please resend it. She will need your real name, your telephone number and your Websleuths user name. If you spoke with Tricia but did not give her your user name she has a few who have been verified but she did not have your user name so please email her again.

thank you
Cubby

I totally agree with the birds of a feather comment regarding the girlfriends in the party pics on FB.

I believe that JW and RR will either cling together because of the secret they may be keeping or...it will tear them apart if one of them feels they can't live with the guilt anymore. The sad part is, I believe that if JW was involved in foul play on her own, she would be more likely to crack right away and maybe tell the truth. Unfortunately, I believe that RR was with JW when whatever happened, happened. And with that being said, he will constantly be telling her to just lay low and it will blow over. Then again, married people, best friends, business partners etc have been known to turn on one another under the right circumstances, so we'll see what happens. Just my opinion.

Lots of birds, lots of feathers.
The secrets aren't so secret, they're right on the Internet, public knowledge;
Match.com from Google.com;
"Divorced Dating in Woodstock, IL, Singles & Personals
jeniffer103. Active within 5 days. jeniffer103 is single in Woodstock, IL, US 3 more photos. I love to meet new people just moved here from California. ...
us.match.com/online-dating/Illinois/Woodstock/divorced/singles.html

"Hi my name is Jennifer
I work at a law firm as a legal assistant
I enjoy life and love to have fun
I just moved here from California,
and enjoy spending time with my friends.
This is something new for me and I thought I would give it a try"

My girlfriend & I found JWs personal ad on Match.com on Tuesday. BB was in 2 of the 4 photos. We copied & pasted what we saw into a word doc as a hard copy. We called Crimestoppers with this info right away.
The profile vanished from Match.com sometime after Friday morning, either pulled or hidden by JW....
The cached query is still up for search on Google.
How much foul play is needed to designate this whole fiasco into foul play? Yes, married people turn on each other all the time, sometimes girls just want to have fun....
I don't know BB, JW, SB, LW, RR, NR or any of the players playing in this secretive mystery.
I gotta go dye my hair.

That just makes me sick at my stomach.. just a run away, no money, no cloths, no car.. oh that make perfect sense. :banghead:
Go to Beth's Forensic Astrology thread too if you haven't already see what it has to say about Beth and her friends. :(

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107544

Good luck with Ms Vicki, I spoke two quite a few myself they all say pretty much the same thing.. nothing close to what the LE told you.. that is so sad. If they didn't want to make the effort they could have at least given the blessing so the groups that wanted to come in and help search could have. :furious:

Thanx Connerzgram for the information

Beth is listed as Endangered missing. If LE strongly believed she was willing missing Beths case would not be classified as endangered.

I personally do not believe in psychics. There is not one case of the tens of thousands we have at WS that any psychic ever solved, but that is jmo.

I can't speak for Centrailia or ISP but this is not what WPD is saying and they are the lead LE on this case.
Between the different LE & JW it would be nice if just someone could just give a straight answer for once :furious:

Cubby what about the Forensic Astrology thread I found many of those to be right on with some of the cases but then I just read a few?

Ugh!

It looks like perhaps Angela Montgomery is the source of stating Endangered Missing?
http://thesouthern.com/news/local/article_74bad174-8984-11df-8852-001cc4c002e0.html

"She is classified as an endangered missing person," Angela Montgomery said.

I can't find where LE states Beth is listed as endangered missing.

I don't understand the forensic ancestry stuff - so I don't follow it too much.

Right now I don't know that to think of Beths case. So much out there it is difficult to sort fact and fiction.

JMO

Don't know if this was previously posted or not.

Beths NamUs link.

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/7422/0/

When I saw this I didn't understand the time changing again for the Last Known Alive- the NamUs site says 3:16 pm:
"Date LKA May 23, 2010 - 15:16"

I've seen as early as 3:16pm & as late as 7 pm thru the 7 weeks... that's a big window of almost 4 hours of leeway...

When I saw this I didn't understand the time changing again for the Last Known Alive- the NamUs site says 3:16 pm:

I've seen as early as 3:16pm & as late as 7 pm thru the 7 weeks... that's a big window of almost 4 hours of leeway...

hi schwabie :) this was noticed some time back and was thought to just be an error ... never really figured it out tho as to whether or not it is/was...

so now what i have read its being suggested that the other fb friends may be somewhat suspicious too? this case is driving me nutty! lol

It is an error. Anyone can register at NamUs and enter missing persons data. It is verified that the person is actually missing, but not verified for accuracy of all data entered. I'm sure that should read 16:16

hth

Lots of birds, lots of feathers.
The secrets aren't so secret, they're right on the Internet, public knowledge;
Match.com from Google.com;
"Divorced Dating in Woodstock, IL, Singles & Personals
jeniffer103. Active within 5 days. jeniffer103 is single in Woodstock, IL, US 3 more photos. I love to meet new people just moved here from California. ...
us.match.com/online-dating/Illinois/Woodstock/divorced/singles.html

"Hi my name is Jennifer
I work at a law firm as a legal assistant
I enjoy life and love to have fun
I just moved here from California,
and enjoy spending time with my friends.
This is something new for me and I thought I would give it a try"

My girlfriend & I found JWs personal ad on Match.com on Tuesday. BB was in 2 of the 4 photos. We copied & pasted what we saw into a word doc as a hard copy. We called Crimestoppers with this info right away.
The profile vanished from Match.com sometime after Friday morning, either pulled or hidden by JW....
The cached query is still up for search on Google.
How much foul play is needed to designate this whole fiasco into foul play? Yes, married people turn on each other all the time, sometimes girls just want to have fun....
I don't know BB, JW, SB, LW, RR, NR or any of the players playing in this secretive mystery.
I gotta go dye my hair.

Can you add the direct link to the cached page so people can open it directly from the post?

thank you

does anyone know if it is fact or rumor that rr shot up the home of jw's grandmother?

Woodstock Police used the word "Endangered" in its June 9th posting on the Woodstock Police website.

http://woodstockil.gov/vertical/Sit...ds/{59338FB1-36FC-4D84-9A22-AD8358190535}.PDF (If link doesn't work, go to www.woodstockil.gov > City Departments > Police > Crime Stopper Cases)

Will you please define Endangered, as used by LE in missing-person cases?

Thanks!

That just makes me sick at my stomach.. just a run away, no money, no cloths, no car.. oh that make perfect sense.

How it is known whether Beth has no money? It has only been stated that her credit cards have not been used. The credit cards that SB knows about, that is.

What if Beth had plenty (lots?) of money with her when she left Woodstock? Did she win the Lottery before leaving? Is any money missing from SB's office accounts? Beth ran the office, didn't she? SB apparently is not computer-literate. Who handled the bookkeeping in the office?

With money, you buy clothes, food, wheels, gas, medical care (if needed). it doesn't last forever, but it won't run out in 7-8 weeks. LE and SB are not talking. Who else would know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member