Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks and yes.. it looked like advertising to me...

A visible Match.com profile active within 24 hours IS advertising no matter how you choose to debate otherwise. One has to go to their site, decide, join, set up a username & password, agree to the lengthy terms of service, etc like everywhere else.
This profile was placed there by JW, personalized & written very specifically, is being paid for either in advance for a set period of time or drafted monthly from a credit card, it is your choice if you want to add pictures or not, you choose your own pictures in your computer files & can post as many pictures as you want (some have 20+) and you have to go through a very LENGTHY process to title it, choose the dozens of parameters & choices in the check boxes about yourself, your looks, interests, job & who & what you're looking for. They even ask you where your favorite places are & what you read last.
You get like 5000 characters/spaces to further describe more about yourself that they didn't give you a section for & the kind of person(s) you're hoping to meet to further clarify.
JW stated she was looking for fun, the person(s) must be 3 to 8 feet tall (most people I know ARE) & speak English.
If this isn't advertising, what is the definition of advertising??

centralia doesn't have a kroger - mt. vernon does. we have an iga and a schnuck's. mt. vernon does also have an iga......and you are right - why go to centralia to the store if they were in mt. vernon and planning a trip to rend lake - they would've driven 60 miles out of their way (30 minutes up here, 30 minutes back to mt. vernon then another 20 or so to Rend Lake)

obviously, it is "hinky" but what if BB never stayed in mt. vernon with JW - what if she was up here (in centralia) with the other man all weekend and just met up with JW on saturday for boating and then back to centralia to meet up with him again.....of course, local LE don't believe she was ever here although they say that she was never here to catch a train not that she wasn't here to meet a guy!

i do think it is plausible to believe she is alive out there considering past behaviors - and i want to believe that badly - especially for her kids. ISP statements to me indicate that she had, indeed, been taking money - a substantial amount so she would have something to live on if this scenario is the right one.

girlfriends cover for each other all the time - this, however, has gone way beyond just a small cover story. jw should be a POI in my opinion because the whole story came from her in the first place!

i continue to look for her every day in my errands between centralia and mt. vernon. i don't, however think she is still here or even in woodstock - too obvious - FWIW

OK well it was a Krogers so must have been Mt Vernon, I know the LE did verify she was not in the store that monday, I just had the wrong town :blushing:

Beth was staying in Mt Vernon friday night they were at Frosty Mugs till at least 11pm, JW even states they all went back to Mt Vernon house took showers and had dinner then played cards and watched a movie sat evening. Although I believe JW also left out a few things about saturday evening. I know for fact the 4:15 call that BB made to SB sunday was from Mt Vernon too.

Large sums of money, most of this money they know where it went. Some of it has already been posted here let just say BB was a VERY good friend to JW, and a few others too. Most of that money is accounted for :(

This is the part I think that makes me most sad.. The ones with their hands out the farthest and benefited the most from Beth's friendship are not being her friend now. As they say it's times like these you find out who your TRUE friends are.

JMO
JW should be a POI, and it is my opinion that if she was offically a POI she would crack. When that ship starts sinking it will be every man for himself, so to speak.

No I can't, I'm sorry.
We thoroughly discussed this Cubby, I copied & pasted the google.com result for "jeniffer103" . If you do the same you'll get the same. Once you click on the link you have to have a username & password to view profiles, even if you don't register additionally to be a paying customer necessary to contact others.
Thats why I emailed you the profile & pictures in the word document as an attachment; the same I sent Crimestoppers, the Deputy I was referred to and on to the Detective. I was asked by the CS Dispatcher Tues night & "the" Deputy in charge of the tip & questioning Weds morning, if I would testify and I said yes. I don't see why that would be necessary, I just pointed out a public website created intentionally to advertise the person(s) involved in the description and/or pictures chosen by the member.
I explained that I didn't want to expose my identity due to the nature of my husband's untimely and tragic murder or divulge my unrelated prior personal Match.com involvement. I further offered to share my username & PW with you so you could verify that what I sent you as an attachment was the exact same thing posted.
Now, the profile is no longer viewable, CS/LE/Detectives either pulled it for investigation from the tip or JW utilized her hide feature to make it not viewable to prospective "fun friends" or amateur sleuthers.

Here's what I can copy: (I will withhold the 4 pictures I sent you until you determine if the one picture contains a sister or minor/ref: your photoshop request for assistance)

• 35-year-old woman
• Woodstock, Illinois, United States
• seeking men 30-45
• within 25 miles of Woodstock, Illinois, United States
Relationships: Divorced
Have kids: Yes, and they live at home (3)
Want kids: No, but it's OK if my partner has kids
Ethnicity: • White / Caucasian
Body type: A few extra pounds
Height: 5'5" (165cms)
Religion: No Answer
Smoke: No Way
Drink: Social Drinker
•
•
•
•
About my life and what I'm looking for
Hi my name is Jennifer
I work at a law firm as a legal assistant.
I enjoy life and love to have fun.
I have just moved here from California,
and enjoy spending time with my friends.
This is something new for me and I thought I would give it a try.

About me
Hair: Auburn / Red
Eyes: Green
Sports and exercise: • Baseball
• Billiards / Pool
• Bowling
• VolleyBall
Exercise habits: Never
Interests: • Camping
• Dining out
• Movies/Videos
• Music and concerts
• Playing sports
• Wine tasting
Education: Some college
Income: No Answer
Languages: • English
Politics: Middle of the Road
Sign: Scorpio
Pets I have: • Cats
Pets I like: • Dogs
About my date
Hair: No Answer
Eyes: No Answer
Height: 3'0" (91cms) to 8'0" (244cms)
Body type: No Answer
Languages: • English
Ethnicity: No Answer
Faith: No Answer
Education: No Answer
Job: No Answer
Income: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Relationships: No Answer
Have kids: No Answer
Want kids: No Answer

BB is in 2 with JW; one the exact same as JW's FB image-both blondes,
the other JW with RED/Auburn hair, BB's eyes closed
the third is JW with a man (not RR IMO) JW Red Hair
the last is JW probably with LW; but nonetheless a picture JW CHOSE to post on her profile in Internetland around the world....

I was unable to find the cached link you mentioned still being available. Which was my reason for asking. Since you mentioned how to find the link, I was hoping you could provide the cached link without having to reveal any of your private information. We would never ask you reveal your personal or private information.

Either way, if you can find a link since we usually request those at WS it would be helpful. Otherwise perhaps someone else can find it and share it.

it is possible JW and Beth met people via match.com which would mean perhaps Beth met up with someone she did not know well or someone who hid their true intentions. I looked but did not find a match.com profile for Beth, so it could go either way. They both could have met people via this one account or not. We just don't know.

I also include pics of me with other people. But not the main profile pic. Which is the pic I was discussing. No I dont think she was advertising hooking up with her child too. And I think suggesting it is snarky. How are the matches suppose to know which is which at first glance as this is the pic that shows in searches? Thats what cropping pics is for. I simply stated my opinion of JW's profile based on my experience on match.

Hi Sadnpod, I am now somewhat sorry I posted JWs profile information and also put you in the defensive position I put myself in admitting I have access to this site. IMO alot of people don't realize how hard it is to meet quality new people in the produce section at the grocery store, at work, or at the local park, etc. For the intended purposes, the good news is many men & women meet the man or woman of their dreams & thousands marry and live happily ever after meeting thru a dating site. People that would not have met otherwise. Before the Internet became so popular in the mid 90's, personal ads were in newspapers and classifieds.
Once again, the profile was hidden 3 days after the tip was called in, maybe coincidence IMO. I wish I didn't ever find it to tell you the truth. For those of us that don't know BB & are here for amateur sleuthing purposes, you have read many other cases I'm sure, where the trust put into the parties you meet & what they tell you in this medium may lead to safety concerns, players, disappearances & in many cases disappearance or fatal demise. There are guidelines to follow and suggestions for meeting places that are public with many people around. The first thing LE usually/normally does is seize the computers of the missing to see who they were involved with, emailing, etc when determining a POI or suspicious party to question if its not obvious.
We're approaching 8 weeks now and as long as it has been mentioned & confirmed that there have been other males in BB's social life, as well as Cubby giving us the green light, we really need to be realistic in sleuthing.
I sincerely didn't mean to offend anyone. IMO this is more food for thought as a clue or tip to her possible whereabouts. Beth is somewhere this VERY minute. It just seems very eeeeery that the same exact picture of JW & BB in one of the four Match.com photos is the one & same exact picture JW has on her FB profile main page picture.

A visible Match.com profile active within 24 hours IS advertising no matter how you choose to debate otherwise. One has to go to their site, decide, join, set up a username & password, agree to the lengthy terms of service, etc like everywhere else.
This profile was placed there by JW, personalized & written very specifically, is being paid for either in advance for a set period of time or drafted monthly from a credit card, it is your choice if you want to add pictures or not, you choose your own pictures in your computer files & can post as many pictures as you want (some have 20+) and you have to go through a very LENGTHY process to title it, choose the dozens of parameters & choices in the check boxes about yourself, your looks, interests, job & who & what you're looking for. They even ask you where your favorite places are & what you read last.
You get like 5000 characters/spaces to further describe more about yourself that they didn't give you a section for & the kind of person(s) you're hoping to meet to further clarify.
JW stated she was looking for fun, the person(s) must be 3 to 8 feet tall (most people I know ARE) & speak English.
If this isn't advertising, what is the definition of advertising??

thanx schwabie for my first laugh of the day :) i havent even had my coffee yet...lol

Hi Sadnpod, I am now somewhat sorry I posted JWs profile information and also put you in the defensive position I put myself in admitting I have access to this site. IMO alot of people don't realize how hard it is to meet quality new people in the produce section at the grocery store, at work, or at the local park, etc. For the intended purposes, the good news is many men & women meet the man or woman of their dreams & thousands marry and live happily ever after meeting thru a dating site. People that would not have met otherwise. Before the Internet became so popular in the mid 90's, personal ads were in newspapers and classifieds.
Once again, the profile was hidden 3 days after the tip was called in, maybe coincidence IMO. I wish I didn't ever find it to tell you the truth. For those of us that don't know BB & are here for amateur sleuthing purposes, you have read many other cases I'm sure, where the trust put into the parties you meet & what they tell you in this medium may lead to safety concerns, players, disappearances & in many cases disappearance or fatal demise. There are guidelines to follow and suggestions for meeting places that are public with many people around. The first thing LE usually/normally does is seize the computers of the missing to see who they were involved with, emailing, etc when determining a POI or suspicious party to question if its not obvious.
We're approaching 8 weeks now and as long as it has been mentioned & confirmed that there have been other males in BB's social life, as well as Cubby giving us the green light, we really need to be realistic in sleuthing.
I sincerely didn't mean to offend anyone. IMO this is more food for thought as a clue or tip to her possible whereabouts. Beth is somewhere this VERY minute. It just seems very eeeeery that the same exact picture of JW & BB in one of the four Match.com photos is the one & same exact picture JW has on her FB profile main page picture.

Thank you for such a fantastic post Schwabie. I agree with you. First, I hope no one has to feel defensive for sharing they have used match.com or any other online dating service. I think your find is an excellent one and I see someone else added a link.

I also think, for those of you who can see the cached photo's - I can not via the link because I do not have an account, I am particularly concerned about the one in which it appears JW's hair is much longer. IMO, I think if recent, lends some credibility to the 'jealosy theory'. That one picture shows JW's hair much longer than other pictures.... I know some WS'rs are good at finding the date stamps on photos, I am not one of them.

I also think it is possible JW has other dating site profiles out there and I do think it is very possible they both met dates via JW's profile.

Obviously if JW's profile was recently active it shows she is NOT in a committed relationship with RR.

JMO

I was unable to find the cached link you mentioned still being available. Which was my reason for asking. Since you mentioned how to find the link, I was hoping you could provide the cached link without having to reveal any of your private information. We would never ask you reveal your personal or private information.

Either way, if you can find a link since we usually request those at WS it would be helpful. Otherwise perhaps someone else can find it and share it.

it is possible JW and Beth met people via match.com which would mean perhaps Beth met up with someone she did not know well or someone who hid their true intentions. I looked but did not find a match.com profile for Beth, so it could go either way. They both could have met people via this one account or not. We just don't know.

Hi Cubby,
I've already explained this 3 or 4 times, but I will try again. If you go to google.com and put jeniffer103 in your search request, you will see the following results:

1. Single Divorced Women in Woodstock, IL, Dating & Personals | AOL ...
jeniffer103 is single in Woodstock, IL, US 3 more photos Active within 2 weeks. jeniffer103. Woodstock, IL. I love to meet new people just moved here from ...
webcenter.match.love.aol.com/online-dating/Illinois/.../single-women.html
2. Woodstock, IL - Dating, Singles & Personals | dating.MSN.com
jeniffer103 is single in Woodstock, IL, US 3 more photos Active within 24 hours. jeniffer103. Woodstock, IL. I love to meet new people just moved here from ...
dating.msn.com/online-dating/Illinois/Woodstock/singles.html
1. Woodstock Dating and Personals - Topix
Woodstock, IL | Age: 35 jeniffer103. "I love to meet new people just moved here from Calif..." Hi my name is Jennifer I work at a law firm as a legal ...
www.topix.com/dating/woodstock-il - Cached
2. Hebron Dating and Personals - Topix
Woodstock, IL | Age: 35 jeniffer103. "I love to meet new people just moved here from Calif..." Hi my name is Jennifer I work at a law firm as a legal ...
www.topix.com/dating/hebron-il - Cached
3. Bull Valley Dating and Personals - Topix
www.topix.com/dating/bull-valley-il - Cached
1. Delavan Dating and Personals - Topix
www.topix.com/dating/delavan-wi - Cached
2. Como Dating and Personals - Topix
www.topix.com/dating/como-wi - Cached
3. Ringwood Dating and Personals - Topix
www.topix.com/dating/ringwood-il - Cached
1. Divorced Dating in Woodstock, IL, Singles & Personals | dating.MSN.com
jeniffer103 is single in Woodstock, IL, US 3 more photos Active within 24 hours. jeniffer103. Woodstock, IL. I love to meet new people just moved here from ...
dating.msn.com/online-dating/Illinois/Woodstock/divorced/singles.html
2. Single Divorced Women in Woodstock, IL, Dating & Personals ...
jeniffer103 is single in Woodstock, IL, US 3 more photos Active within 3 days. jeniffer103. Woodstock, IL. I love to meet new people just moved here from ...
dating.msn.com/online-dating/Illinois/Woodstock/.../single-women.html
3. Greenwood Dating and Personals - Topix
www.topix.com/dating/greenwood-il - Cached
1. Single Divorced Women in Woodstock, IL, Dating & Personals | Match ...
jeniffer103 is single in Woodstock, IL, US 3 more photos Active within 3 days. jeniffer103. Woodstock, IL. I love to meet new people just moved here from ...
www.match.com/online-dating/Illinois/Woodstock/.../single-women.html
1. Divorced Dating in Woodstock, IL, Singles & Personals
jeniffer103. Active within 5 days. jeniffer103 is single in Woodstock, IL, US 3 more photos. I love to meet new people just moved here from California. ...
us.match.com/online-dating/Illinois/Woodstock/divorced/singles.html

If you go to these sites, you will have to log in or register if you are not a member. You don't have to pay a membership to join to search, you only have to pay if you want to contact other people you're interested in by message or cell phone if you have your account set up to communicate & be contact that way.
As I have already stated, JW's profile is currently hidden by the user, a feature you can use when you don't want to be contacted by others for whatever time period for whatever reason; i.e. you have too many people interested in you at one time, you find someone you're interested in and want to close up shop temporarily or permanently, or you don't want others to see you're still available or be able to contact you.
There will only be a cached option on websites that have an open read format (like WS for visitors). You can read & lurk but not post, comment, contact, etc. With a hidden profile, you cannot cache the link.
I don't know how else to answer your questions. You have rec'd the emailed copy in a word doc and have all the content & 4 pictures to use or toss as you wish. From the time we first communicated til now, the profile was hidden. I couldn't have copied & pasted the content into the word doc without the profile open & visible for all to see. I sent 3 emails to your WS email address listed at the bottom of your posts since I wasn't verified to private message. Since we connected, I am now able to receive private & visitor messages, so we're making progress!! You answered back on one email and the other 2 are still pending. I know you've got alot going on and are very busy.
Yes it is very possible JW & BB met people via Match.com, and it is also very possible BB met someone she did not know well enough or hid their true intentions. It is not probable that I fabricated what I emailed you or BB drove a car off the road somewhere, or got plain lost with amnesia, or took a train anywhere, or vanished without someone knowing where she is this very minute.

I explained I do not have a membership and I don't have a log in, so I can not see it. I was simply asking for a link so others could find it. We always post links at WS, it is just how we do things here. I was not trying to imply you fabricated the info.
No need to worry about it, someone else already added the link. I was simply replying to your original post to me.

thanks.

KB is friends with other people involved in this case, and was asked to help because of her media connections.
I really wish I could understand why people keep saying Beth's friends & family are MIA? Because her brother and other family post on that site daily. There are a number of Beth's friends that are involved in the chat daily as well. AGM post message for Scott often too.
I was surprised that more of the 'party girls' were not involved at first, but then I started hearing some of the not so flattering stories about all those 'party girls' then I was not really surprised at all.

I personally think they are MIA because they are not being quoted in the media, they are not doing interviews, and they are not screaming from the rooftops trying to get attention for Beth.

Their silence is deafening.

I believe they are MIA because they are not trying to get Beth out there in the media. Facebook isn't what most people consider the mainstream media. It is just a social net-working website.

This is my reasons for thinking they are all MIA. I don't know about the rest of the posters.

Trust for Bentley Donations
Beth Bentley is still missing!

A trust has been established to accept donations to fund search efforts to find Beth, and a bank account exists at CHASE Bank. Facebook administrators of the Beth Bentley-Missing pages have told readers that the trust is available to be read, but requests to read it go unanswered.

http://woodstockadvocate.blogspot.com/2010/07/trust-for-bentley-donations.html

Hi CrystalGenie, In all due respect, there are lots of us still waiting to hear how, when and why we can't read this trust agreement. It has been promised numerous times, but hasn't been provided. We have been told it basically isn't any of our business & to quit asking about it! So, we've quit asking, or we'll get deleted in roaring flames. I have personally gone to this bank, made a contribution to the fund, and talked to the person that supposedly opened the account in his office, yet he couldn't find the account in his office computer after waiting over 10-15 minutes to accept my deposit properly. He didn't even know how I should make out the check and who to pay it to the order of. I left my numbers & asked him to call me when he figured it out to tell me what I contributed to. Instead he filled out the rest of my check himself & deposited it. I had to call the next day to find out & hear this from a teller. This is a personal blog and sometimes advocacy is necessary to obtain what is promised or deserved by people that want to help out of the goodness of their hearts, but need the facts to be sure their dollars will be used as intended. Originally the account was going to be set up to increase the reward fund- very few missing persons have as low as a $5000 reward to bait the info & tips needed to arrest and/or convict and/or locate the missing loved ones- most are much higher. Then the account earmarking included costs for searches which never transpired, then costs for missing newspaper printing and expenses, etc, then leftover funds not spent will be used for the boys college or returned.

Will Beth Bentley keep her court date on June 9th at the McHenry County courthouse?
From the Woodstock Advocate Blog

"McHenry County Circuit Court records indicate a date for conference scheduling on Wednesday, June 9th, at 9:00AM in Room 201 at the courthouse. No judge's name appear for the case, which is over a year old. Case No. 09LA000073 is a case filed by Benedetta ("Beth") Bentley against Violet M. Abbink for Money Damages over $50,000[/U]. Another defendant named in court records is Albert Adams".

Welcome Karen!

centralia doesn't have a kroger - mt. vernon does. we have an iga and a schnuck's. mt. vernon does also have an iga......and you are right - why go to centralia to the store if they were in mt. vernon and planning a trip to rend lake - they would've driven 60 miles out of their way (30 minutes up here, 30 minutes back to mt. vernon then another 20 or so to Rend Lake)

obviously, it is "hinky" but what if BB never stayed in mt. vernon with JW - what if she was up here (in centralia) with the other man all weekend and just met up with JW on saturday for boating and then back to centralia to meet up with him again.....of course, local LE don't believe she was ever here although they say that she was never here to catch a train not that she wasn't here to meet a guy!

i do think it is plausible to believe she is alive out there considering past behaviors - and i want to believe that badly - especially for her kids. ISP statements to me indicate that she had, indeed, been taking money - a substantial amount so she would have something to live on if this scenario is the right one.

girlfriends cover for each other all the time - this, however, has gone way beyond just a small cover story. jw should be a POI in my opinion because the whole story came from her in the first place!

i continue to look for her every day in my errands between centralia and mt. vernon. i don't, however think she is still here or even in woodstock - too obvious - FWIW

Respectfully bolded by me: What behaviors are you referring to? I haven't read much at all about what Beth was actually like, how she acted, what her personal history was, etc.

I did go back and read it and surprise surprise posts that were there are not there now, so it doesnt read the same. I was also under the impression that this was not just an online publication.

I in no way meant to imply that the people on Beths missing fb page do not care. But IMO... SB and her close friends in the pictures are not very vocal about finding her... by their input on the page, and their lack of responding to this person wanting to write a story on Beth. Really if they had talked to them, why didnt the story get written? Why would they say they got no response?

I think that the friends are doing more harm than good with deleting things they don't like off of the FB page. I think this case is going to come down to loose lips. I think it's far more beneficial to keep any and all comments so that they have a history to refer to when there is a question. Just my opinion of course, but the idea is to find this woman.

Edited to add: I can understand emotionally why it's hard for the friends and family to hear things that they find unflattering to Beth. Totally. It's just that at this point, with this much time gone, i'd be looking for clues in every statement. Good or bad.

I, for one, am thankful you found the add and posted the info. No worries.. I dont feel defensive. I just wanted to make it clear on my experience with internet dating. What do you mean by "cubby giving us the green light"?

Thank you for such a fantastic post Schwabie. I agree with you. First, I hope no one has to feel defensive for sharing they have used match.com or any other online dating service. I think your find is an excellent one and I see someone else added a link.

I also think, for those of you who can see the cached photo's - I can not via the link because I do not have an account, I am particularly concerned about the one in which it appears JW's hair is much longer. IMO, I think if recent, lends some credibility to the 'jealosy theory'. That one picture shows JW's hair much longer than other pictures.... I know some WS'rs are good at finding the date stamps on photos, I am not one of them.

I also think it is possible JW has other dating site profiles out there and I do think it is very possible they both met dates via JW's profile.

Obviously if JW's profile was recently active it shows she is NOT in a committed relationship with RR.

JMO

Excellent points cubby. And NO.. if she was recently on match.com. THis is not a committed relationship, at least to JW. At the very least, she is still looking.

If i'd of found the profile i'd of posted the info here too. In my opinion it was done with the best of intentions, bringing this woman home to her suffering family. Sometimes in the process of sleuthing we find things that pan out, sometimes not. The hope is that during the course of our brainstorming something shines through. I'd hate to see people afraid to post what they find. It may be the clue that is needed. You just never know.

Also, there are matching sites that really do work. I met my husband through Eharmony and i'm not embarrassed to say so. It was awesome and we have been married for years now. Good luck to you on your search! :angel:

Hi CrystalGenie, In all due respect, there are lots of us still waiting to hear how, when and why we can't read this trust agreement. It has been promised numerous times, but hasn't been provided. We have been told it basically isn't any of our business & to quit asking about it! So, we've quit asking, or we'll get deleted in roaring flames. I have personally gone to this bank, made a contribution to the fund, and talked to the person that supposedly opened the account in his office, yet he couldn't find the account in his office computer after waiting over 10-15 minutes to accept my deposit properly. He didn't even know how I should make out the check and who to pay it to the order of. I left my numbers & asked him to call me when he figured it out to tell me what I contributed to. Instead he filled out the rest of my check himself & deposited it. I had to call the next day to find out & hear this from a teller. This is a personal blog and sometimes advocacy is necessary to obtain what is promised or deserved by people that want to help out of the goodness of their hearts, but need the facts to be sure their dollars will be used as intended. Originally the account was going to be set up to increase the reward fund- very few missing persons have as low as a $5000 reward to bait the info & tips needed to arrest and/or convict and/or locate the missing loved ones- most are much higher. Then the account earmarking included costs for searches which never transpired, then costs for missing newspaper printing and expenses, etc, then leftover funds not spent will be used for the boys college or returned.

All of this aside which are very good reasons IMO not to donate... I personally have a problem throwing money to increase a reward fund, or any other reason, to SB when apparently, they are not hurting for money as with the majority of cases. IMO anyone who spends this kind of cash on purses and their appearance.. does not need my $5. Its been stated how expensive beths tastes are and how much her purse is worth.. over a thousand dollars. Well.. I would be selling purses and anything else I had to hire a PI and add to the reward fund. Without facts, there is no way of telling if my money will end up paying for match.com sites, hair extensions, or plastic surgery. If we donate today and Beth comes back tomorrow... well I guess you get my drift. I have seen too many cases where people throw money and find out later that they threw it at the perp... of course, after the perp spent the money. CA just to name one. Also other cases where the money was not spent as stated when asking for it. Cruises and purple nails come to mind. IMO if you are gonna ask for help... then be willing to openly tell what you are going to do with my money.

I think that the friends are doing more harm than good with deleting things they don't like off of the FB page. I think this case is going to come down to loose lips. I think it's far more beneficial to keep any and all comments so that they have a history to refer to when there is a question. Just my opinion of course, but the idea is to find this woman.

Edited to add: I can understand emotionally why it's hard for the friends and family to hear things that they find unflattering to Beth. Totally. It's just that at this point, with this much time gone, i'd be looking for clues in every statement. Good or bad.

Every time I see posts have been deleted, I wonder if they at least took a screen shot before deleting it for the reasons you mentioned. I wouldnt delete one word. But then it is a social networking site. Not a missing persons command center... oh wait.. this particular fb page appears to be both.:waitasec: Gus has been flamed and deleted over and over. They may not like his blog, but when I search beths name.. the ONLY recent and ongoing articles are on his blog. Good or bad.. I would want it out there.

Hi Cubby,
I've already explained this 3 or 4 times, but I will try again. If you go to google.com and put jeniffer103 in your search request, you will see the following results:

1. Single Divorced Women in Woodstock, IL, Dating & Personals | AOL ...
jeniffer103 is single in Woodstock, IL, US 3 more photos Active within 2 weeks. jeniffer103. Woodstock, IL. I love to meet new people just moved here from ...
webcenter.match.love.aol.com/online-dating/Illinois/.../single-women.html
2. Woodstock, IL - Dating, Singles & Personals | dating.MSN.com
dating.msn.com/online-dating/Illinois/Woodstock/singles.html
1. Woodstock Dating and Personals - Topix
www.topix.com/dating/woodstock-il - Cached
2. Hebron Dating and Personals - Topix
www.topix.com/dating/hebron-il - Cached
3. Bull Valley Dating and Personals - Topix
www.topix.com/dating/bull-valley-il - Cached
1. Delavan Dating and Personals - Topix
www.topix.com/dating/delavan-wi - Cached
2. Como Dating and Personals - Topix
www.topix.com/dating/como-wi - Cached
3. Ringwood Dating and Personals - Topix
www.topix.com/dating/ringwood-il - Cached
1. Divorced Dating in Woodstock, IL, Singles & Personals | dating.MSN.com
dating.msn.com/online-dating/Illinois/Woodstock/divorced/singles.html
2. Single Divorced Women in Woodstock, IL, Dating & Personals ...
dating.msn.com/online-dating/Illinois/Woodstock/.../single-women.html
3. Greenwood Dating and Personals - Topix
www.topix.com/dating/greenwood-il - Cached
1. Single Divorced Women in Woodstock, IL, Dating & Personals | Match ...
www.match.com/online-dating/Illinois/Woodstock/.../single-women.html
1. Divorced Dating in Woodstock, IL, Singles & Personals
jeniffer103. Active within 5 days. jeniffer103 is single in Woodstock, IL, US 3 more photos. I love to meet new people just moved here from California. ...
us.match.com/online-dating/Illinois/Woodstock/divorced/singles.html

If you go to these sites, you will have to log in or register if you are not a member. You don't have to pay a membership to join to search, you only have to pay if you want to contact other people you're interested in by message or cell phone if you have your account set up to communicate & be contact that way.
As I have already stated, JW's profile is currently hidden by the user, a feature you can use when you don't want to be contacted by others for whatever time period for whatever reason; i.e. you have too many people interested in you at one time, you find someone you're interested in and want to close up shop temporarily or permanently, or you don't want others to see you're still available or be able to contact you.
There will only be a cached option on websites that have an open read format (like WS for visitors). You can read & lurk but not post, comment, contact, etc. With a hidden profile, you cannot cache the link.
I don't know how else to answer your questions. You have rec'd the emailed copy in a word doc and have all the content & 4 pictures to use or toss as you wish. From the time we first communicated til now, the profile was hidden. I couldn't have copied & pasted the content into the word doc without the profile open & visible for all to see. I sent 3 emails to your WS email address listed at the bottom of your posts since I wasn't verified to private message. Since we connected, I am now able to receive private & visitor messages, so we're making progress!! You answered back on one email and the other 2 are still pending. I know you've got alot going on and are very busy.
Yes it is very possible JW & BB met people via Match.com, and it is also very possible BB met someone she did not know well enough or hid their true intentions. It is not probable that I fabricated what I emailed you or BB drove a car off the road somewhere, or got plain lost with amnesia, or took a train anywhere, or vanished without someone knowing where she is this very minute.

Thanks for this info. Maybe some people are having a hard time finding it because of the spelling. It is spelled JENIFFER103, not JENNIFER103. It googles some other person with the last spelling, it needs to be the first one listed here. Hope this helps.

Beth_Bentley_41_MISSING_Illinois_May_23__2010.jpg

http://www.lostnmissing.com/missing_over18.html

WHAT??!!! So NOW she traveled by TRAIN to southern Il?! No rental car at all in this version? Wonder who is putting this info out there? I am having a real hard time with this whole rental car thing. Why would JW drive it back? I just can't come up with any logical explanations. IF BB hooked up with a "mystery man" and he had his own vehicle, why wouldn't she just turn the car in to the local enterprise facility or whatever rental place she used? Why leave it for JW to put more miles on it? Isn't that how they determine your charges? By days and miles used? JW could have taken the train back if RR wasn't ready to go back north. Particularly if she didn't like to drive or even have a license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove