Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross Miller Rd and look in the creek for about 100 yds along the creek, away from the rehab house and toward Miller Lake.

Hate to keep asking you questions but, why that area? I think you had mentioned that in an earlier post. Is it an area of woods and rock bluffs?

Hate to keep asking you questions but, why that area? I think you had mentioned that in an earlier post. Is it an area of woods and rock bluffs?

JAL,
Why would you suggest looking in this area if it's your belief BB has willingly disappeared?
I do think looking in the areas you suggest is great advice.
Let's say that BB is found in MV. What does this say about JW and her statement of dropping BB off in Centralia?

Snowzbunny, I see you're in MV ... can you get a few people and look where JAL suggests? (Please don't go alone)

I had posted yesterday about pinging cell phones. I'm not an expert but I believe pinging works like this. If a phone is missing ping can be sent to find it's location. To create a map, as in the example of JW and her story of events, she would have had to have incoming or outgoing calls to ping the location of the phone when the calls were made. If no calls were made or received in route to or from the alleged drive to and from Centralia there would be no way to use her cell phone as proof or to disprove her story.

At least that is my understanding.
Perhaps someone else who has more knowledge of pinging cell phones can chime in.

hth

Snowzbunny, I see you're in MV ... can you get a few people and look where JAL suggests? (Please don't go alone)

It's possible............It has been 110 degrees with heat index here for days! It is cooling down a little. I'll see who I can locate. I have a son that is a hunter and he loves the woods!

Hey Snowz,

Umm. I think he would care less, because things weren't all that peachy between RR and JW before MTV trip.

I'm saying if the person he was, if he was having the affair with, say she was a married women? That could really cause some issues for her, and he trying to keep it all quiet. I didn't really mean as far as JW is concerned.
NOT facts. JMO

Cross Miller Rd and look in the creek for about 100 yds along the creek, away from the rehab house and toward Miller Lake.

When you say 'Cross Miller LAKE Rd, do you mean south of the property? Or do you mean in the back yard, behind the property? Then follow it north to Miller Lake? Can you explain? Thanks

Ok, first you know I don't think the theory of "something happened" at the rehab house is likely, but I will put that aside and try to figure out where to dump evidence very quickly.

If you go to Google Maps and look at the rehab house (in a bunch of trees), you can see a creek goes behind and connects south westerly to the top of Miller Lake.

People are in a panic. Perhaps think dump her somewhere where they won't be seen (I don't think they are going to drive anywhere), but they don't want the evidence on the property.

They know the creek goes to the lake, and they think "ok, let's carry her to the lake." But, as the cross the street, it becomes evident that this is not going to be easy. They get 100 yards or so, and it's really hard and they are starting to panic, through some pretty deep cover and they decide to find a place along the creek to attempt to hide the evidence.

I don't think you put her in a building, because that's where LE looks. They decide that the place they come up with will be one not easily traveled ... so they think they are good.

I don't place a lot of credibility in the logic that leads to this scenario, but I think this is what happens.

Alternatively, someone goes back into the woods and trys to dig a hole. The problems with digging this kind of hole is that to make it big enough and deep enough requires some time, that they might not have felt they had.

When you say 'Cross Miller LAKE Rd, do you mean south of the property? Or do you mean in the back yard, behind the property? Then follow it north to Miller Lake? Can you explain? Thanks

I wouldn't bother with the creek behind the house ... I would cross the street along the creek line, south west.

I wouldn't bother with the creek behind the house ... I would cross the street along the creek line, south west.

Thank you and this is very helpful. There are a lot of horse back riding in that area. You would think someone riding would have seen something by now? Maybe there is nothing to see or maybe it was just missed, or maybe it isn't there anymore?
Just a thought, not any facts.

JAL,
Why would you suggest looking in this area if it's your belief BB has willingly disappeared?
I do think looking in the areas you suggest is great advice.
Let's say that BB is found in MV. What does this say about JW and her statement of dropping BB off in Centralia?

I am just trying to help with theories. I don't agree with those theories, that doesn't mean that they are not possible or valid. I tried to run with those theories and guess where evidence might be found.

I think that your point about JW's statement makes my point. I believe JW lied, but I really don't spend mental time wondering what impact evidence or a body found in MV would have on JW's statement or cupability.

If a body is found in MV it will have tons of information with it. From where it is found, to what is found with it, and it .... it may point directly to truth all by itself and give us a direct way to solve this.

Reliance on JW's statement, in either direction is unprofitable. We take what it gives us and we move on.

Thank you and this is very helpful. There are a lot of horse back riding in that area. You would think someone riding would have seen something by now? Maybe there is nothing to see or maybe it was just missed, or maybe it isn't there anymore?
Just a thought, not any facts.

I think that is a great point. This is an area where there is some traffic, so when SD looks he needs to keep that in mind. The area is very hilly, and there are a lot of places people don't generally walk through, those are the areas to look.

Hmmm IF "something happened" at or near the rehab house, they knew they had some time, as BB wouldn't be noticed as missing until Mon. a.m. or early afternoon. I suppose you can't possibly be in your right mind if you're hiding a body and feeling panicked. This is when mistakes are made ...

I hope Beth took off and is alive. I hope JW had nothing to do with her disappearance. Look at the sweet young girl in the picture with JW. There is already enough victims here, I'd hate to see more. I hope this all ends soon.

Thank you, JAL, for your beliefs, insight and posts.
So, suppose we were planning a murder mystery dinner theater/weekend/game/private party, perhaps in a sleepy little town like Woodstock, McHenry or Mt Vernon, IL. We could include special guests from WI & CA for fun. We could add some spice with a dash of illegal activities, a few possible Internet hookup sites, a rental car & some missing money, for giggles. We could incorporate modern entertainment like FB, amateur sleuthing, local blogs & dozens of other Internet sites, some newspapers, maybe even a couple news channels. To keep it intriguing, we could add some traffic violations, a couple of divorces, some petitions to determine parentage, a criminal felony or two, some remote electronic access complaints & mix it all up with some custody battles.
We could choose lawyers, legal secretaries, receptionists, bar owners, cops & robbers as the characters. Then we could prey on a bunch of people that have big hearts, minimum wage jobs, unemployed mentality, and/or lots of time & money they don't know what to do with.
From a teambuilding aspect could you clarify the main characters, their spouses & children if possibly affected long term, the mystery characters, and all their FWBs? I get confused easily and just LOVE monikers.

Of course I had another idea. Invite them all to my house, have a few beers and see what happens.

Of course I had another idea. Invite them all to my house, have a few beers and see what happens.

Ok.. I live far, far away and I would be so in for this... let me know date and time.... I will take notes. :crazy:

I had heard that a guy used BB's cell to order pizza later that Sunday night......so? where was BB when this happened? And why do ppl say her last phone call was to SB at 4:15? The pizza place says the pizza never got picked up.

I had heard that a guy used BB's cell to order pizza later that Sunday night......so? where was BB when this happened? And why do ppl say her last phone call was to SB at 4:15? The pizza place says the pizza never got picked up.

Exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member