Found Deceased IL - Bryeon Hunter, 1, Maywood, 16 April 2013 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm glad to see the search will be resuming soon. This weekend is supposed to be nice. I do think if what was said about Bryeon being put into a back pack (Gosh, I hated typing that) with the straps on a back pack, he's likely caught up on a branch or something somewhere.

This is what they have to deal with to find Bryeon. The river is receding, but he is likely caught up in debris. Sometimes the debris fields are several feet deep after flooding, so hopefully they will search with cadaver dogs.

DES PLAINS RIVER 2013 - YouTube

How sad to think of that sweet baby in there. I get so angry every time I think about what those monsters did to him.

ARW, where along the Des Plaines is that video? It doesn't look like the lake street bridge over the river between Maywood and River Forest, but then again it's been at least 5 years since I've driven over the river on Lake Street.

Here is a pre-flood photo of the bridge on lake street.

228063-M.jpg

Photo taken by Steve Conro in March 2012
Enlarge

http://bridgehunter.com/il/cook/16059704269/

I think there is a foot bridge not far from there. I don't know the area well enough to know for sure. Any locals to the Maywood/River Forest area who can let us know about a nearby foot bridge and where it is located?

The you-tube video is not the same bridge where Lake Street crosses the river. The video shows the bridge at 22 seconds. Clearly not the arched bridge shown on the Bridgehunter site.

I don't think the Des Plaines is as wide near Lake Street as it is seen in the video.

MOO if you are a child murderer rather than a parent, you will take a planned beating as part of the cover story.

Those black eyes look awfully calculated to me.

IMO

I will hope that MS gets locked up in the same prison as Bryeon's dad, in the same wing, in the same room...

This one, dated 4/18/13 when it was raining hard, but worse flooding was yet to come.

This is from River Forest, upriver just a bit, from Maywood.
Cubby, this might be the footbridge you mentioned.

Flooding on the Des Plaines River in River Forest, Illinois - YouTube

Here is the view downriver from (if you were standing/driving) the Lake Street bridge Bryeon was supposedly thrown off of.
Pic is from google maps, and taken in summer when the river is very low.
2wmqp94.jpg

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, ARW!

The you tube video is a good example of the overflow. Clearly there was no way to search with that high of water well over the rivers banks.

I'd think they would have disposed of the back pack over the foot bridge as opposed to the Lake Street Bridge. Too much street traffic on Lake Street, imo. I think it would take a lot of courage to drop a back pack with a child's body inside while car traffic is right there.

I hope by some miracle he is found soon.

Has anyone seen what color the back pack is? I would think with persons charged, it would not hinder the case to reveal the color of the back pack so people know what to keep an eye out for.

Cubby, I would not take anything these 2 creeps say as truth at all, even about the disposal in the river. But it is a quick way to get rid of something.... and I can't see them caring who saw or who even would notice a guy stopped on a bridge just looking at the river.

Remember, this is an idiot who posted dope & money pics on his facebook.

Train video of flooded river. That might be much further north closer to the O'hare area.

The schools in Maywood were not listed on the ECC (Emergency School Closings) website on Friday the 19th. (I checked while looking to see if my kiddo's school was going to be closed a second day or not. )The harder hit area's along the Des Plaines River were the Des Plaines/O'hare area and much further south in the Plainfield area.

Of course you could be right, and he may not be in the river. The river is certainly better than saying they tossed the back pack into a dumpster. We'll see. :sigh:

Even though the water is all going down. All the snow up north is gonna melt and make the water raise again. The said ND has around 4 ft snow and gonna be in 70* this next week. So all from MN, Wn, and so forth (Canada) will soon be floating down here. Our Miss river down here is awful. Alton and Grafton river fronts all look bad all under water.

Flooding Near Alton Starting To Recede
http://fox2now.com/2013/04/25/flooding-near-alton-starting-to-recede/

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/More-rain-snow-could-lead-to-more-flooding-204061131.html
Mississippi cresting but St. Louis-area flooding still a concern

What we're worried about now is all that snow melt in North and South Dakota and Minnesota," Keith said, referencing the state's mounds of April snow.
Forecasters said up to 6 inches of new snow were possible in the Black Hills area of South Dakota through Monday morning. But AccuWeather meteorologist Alan Reppert said it may stay cold long enough to the north to make for a gradual melt. Of greater concern, he said, is the Red River in North Dakota, which could see significant flooding in the coming weeks.

SO where does the river they put him in end up? down here? Not sure?

Train video of flooded river. That might be much further north closer to the O'hare area.

The schools in Maywood were not listed on the ECC (Emergency School Closings) website on Friday the 19th. (I checked while looking to see if my kiddo's school was going to be closed a second day or not. )The harder hit area's along the Des Plaines River were the Des Plaines/O'hare area and much further south in the Plainfield area.

Of course you could be right, and he may not be in the river. The river is certainly better than saying they tossed the back pack into a dumpster. We'll see. :sigh:

In an article it said they found the back pack with the clothes he was to be in folded up. (let me look for link just saw it today)

Prosecutors: Mom, boyfriend beat, killed child, made up kidnapping story

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...er-alert-murder-20130419,0,5086339,full.story

Police found a backpack that both Baker and Scott admitted was used to transport and dispose of the body, and clothing Baker described the child was wearing for the Amber Alert was folded inside the bag, Assistant State's Attorney Melissa Samp said in court.

RIP poor baby. You deserved better than the horrible short life you had.

Des Plaines (the town) was hit really bad by the flooding as well - I saw a picture of River Road where it meets Rand Rd. up there and was floored with how far the river flowed outside of the banks (We're talking at LEAST a mile from the actual river bed, and it was deep...). It flooded once when I was living in DP, but I've never seen that intersection under water before... He could be anywhere - the flooding was so widespread and devastating.

In an article it said they found the back pack with the clothes he was to be in folded up. (let me look for link just saw it today)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...er-alert-murder-20130419,0,5086339,full.story

Police found a backpack that both Baker and Scott admitted was used to transport and dispose of the body, and clothing Baker described the child was wearing for the Amber Alert was folded inside the bag, Assistant State's Attorney Melissa Samp said in court.

So, they found the backpack, and the clothes, but no child? I wonder what kind of condition the backpack was in when they found it! I suppose it could've gotten torn apart in the water or whatever, but I wouldn't expect the clothes to still be with the bag if that were the case...

In re: to Mom confessing to abusing this child. I definitely believe that. I wasn't trying to say that Mom is some innocent victim in this. She definitely wasn't a good "mom" at all. Just that this specific incident it could've been either one of them. I find it hard to believe that the bf never "disciplined"(abused) the child as well.

All JMO! :moo:

So, they found the backpack, and the clothes, but no child? I wonder what kind of condition the backpack was in when they found it! I suppose it could've gotten torn apart in the water or whatever, but I wouldn't expect the clothes to still be with the bag if that were the case...

In re: to Mom confessing to abusing this child. I definitely believe that. I wasn't trying to say that Mom is some innocent victim in this. She definitely wasn't a good "mom" at all. Just that this specific incident it could've been either one of them. I find it hard to believe that the bf never "disciplined"(abused) the child as well.

All JMO! :moo:

And the clothes were "folded"
That doesn't make any sense to me. Why fold the clothes? Did they take him out of the backpack?

Thank you. I had seen this article, but somehow I missed the details you posted above.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back