Identified! IL - Chicago, Body parts of 2-3yo AA child, Sep'15 - Kyrian Knox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am concerned about the possibility of 1 year old Beyoun Collins that others have posted in this thread. At this link, is an updated picture of Beyoun Collins.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/07...ted-1-year-old-son-during-visit-on-west-side/

He is described as weighing 25 pounds which is quite big for a one year old. Looking at all the different articles about Beyoun, it seems the mother has run away with him several times but does not have custody. Beyoun seems to have been in the custody of a relative living only 10 minutes from Garfield park. It also seems that she took the child during a supervised visit at another park that is within 15 minutes of Garfield park. The teen mom seems to have a long long history or running away since the age of 11. The last time she ran off with the baby was in March and they thought that she may have gone with the baby's father - so apparently the father of the baby is still around.

The most recent date of Solonia running off with Beyoun was July, 24, 2015. I do see some likeness in this recent photo and the police sketch.

Thanks you so much for taking the time to post this. I really appreciate it. I TOO call ChicagoLand home and I grew up 13 miles west of the city limits in a small suburb. Moved at age of 21 and still miss it. Everything has changed so much! There WAS crime in certain areas of the city even then, but nothing like there is now. It's so terribly sad.

[video=twitter;642015337488060417]https://twitter.com/chicago_police/status/642015337488060417[/video]

Kadoober you absolutely rock!!! :tyou:

[video=twitter;642015337488060417]https://twitter.com/chicago_police/status/642015337488060417[/video]

Kadoober you absolutely rock!!! :tyou: :)

I wish they would have said in the presser-please get in touch with your family members and see if they are ok. If you haven't heard from your family members since last week please contact the police. Grandparents talk to your grandchild, mothers and fathers, aunt and uncles please get in touch with your family especially if you have a one year old up to 3 years old in your family.

Well something like that. Just because they found a child, another child could be in jeopardy and also the mom. Could be domestic violence situation and the mom and other children could be restrained in some way.

Praying for this child everyday. Heartbreaking.

Waiting... Waiting on DNA test results. I know in some cases in can take weeks. In others, there seems to be just a turn around of a couple of days. Something bothering me about this case is why King was ruled out so quickly (there may be some evidence that hasn't been released, of course) and now a step back from the assertion it isn't King, awaiting DNA results to confirm exactly who the baby is. In the end, it bothers me two fold: firstly, a toddler's body is found in a public park's lagoon, dismembered in bags, but dumped in the same place, minus the torso, legs and arms, which may yet be found as the lagoon is drained. Secondly, going back to the original story of Diamond and King- I just can't wrap my head around why it took so long for their missing person's story to get alerts from the get go. As the day's pass I am impressed by the family for remaining so strong, but where are Diamond and King? It makes no sense.

So heartbreaking! JMO but he or she appears to be well fed based on the sketch. So taken care of it would seem. What kind of monster would do this? :( I saw it mentioned in the notes above from the pressed that there may or may not be a connection to a Gary, IN case? Can anyone link me to the thread on that case if there is one?

Thanks so much in advance!

Have they ruled out King and Beyoun? It's sounds like they have because they keep saying no missing person in the area matches the child. ???

I see now they are starting to update articles now that this child has been returned to family members though the teen mom is still missing
I am concerned about the possibility of 1 year old Beyoun Collins that others have posted in this thread. At this link, is an updated picture of Beyoun Collins.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/07...ted-1-year-old-son-during-visit-on-west-side/

He is described as weighing 25 pounds which is quite big for a one year old. Looking at all the different articles about Beyoun, it seems the mother has run away with him several times but does not have custody. Beyoun seems to have been in the custody of a relative living only 10 minutes from Garfield park. It also seems that she took the child during a supervised visit at another park that is within 15 minutes of Garfield park. The teen mom seems to have a long long history or running away since the age of 11. The last time she ran off with the baby was in March and they thought that she may have gone with the baby's father - so apparently the father of the baby is still around.

The most recent date of Solonia running off with Beyoun was July, 24, 2015. I do see some likeness in this recent photo and the police sketch.

Could there be a connection here to the woman found in Calumet River, south of Garfield park. She was also dismembered and put in bags. Two brothers arrested. She has three children....Her name is Laneesha Miller

Could there be a connection here to the woman found in Calumet River, south of Garfield park. She was also dismembered and put in bags. Two brothers arrested. She has three children....Her name is Laneesha Miller

Good to see you, Hippy Hippy. Hope you're ok.

Hi CMC!
Yes, getting back to normal. Back to dog walks where I don't have to bend down and crawl around undergrowth! Feels strange to go back on that trail and stay on the trail, if you know what I mean...still think of Susan ALL the time I am on that path. and I've visited her spot twice now, well it's right there isn't it? So I pop in when the notion takes me.
You'll see me round here on WS. Thank you for all your insights on that case. Very very much appreciated

ETA hope someone checks all Laneeshas kids are accounted for

http://abc7chicago.com/news/brothers-charged-after-missing-womans-remains-found/978480/

Did you find a description of her three children? I just did a quick search and am shocked to find how many bodies have been recovered from the Calumet River. It seems like it's just a dumping ground.

Hi all,

Have they released an approximate age for this child? Again, I'm just heart broken. What kind of monster does this to a baby? ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02