Identified! IL - Chicago, Body parts of 2-3yo AA child, Sep'15 - Kyrian Knox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sketch is odd. Are those corn rolls? Natural Hair doesn't have such large gaps between curls. Something is off with the neck chin jaw area. I don't know. It's just not a very realistic sketch. It looks like a cartoon character rather than a real child.

I thought the same thing at first. But the sketch artist worked from photographs. I think decomp has probably played a large role in making it very difficult to get a good idea of the child's actual features.

I'd still like to know how King was ruled out so quickly.

I thought the same thing at first. But the sketch artist worked from photographs. I think decomp has probably played a large role in making it very difficult to get a good idea of the child's actual features.

I'd still like to know how King was ruled out so quickly.

I think the artist has done a pretty amazing job given what he would have had to work with!

I would also like to know why king was ruled out so soon, and no mention of Malik? I know it's over 600 miles away but stranger things have happened, could he have got cornrows in his hair before disappearing and no picture was taken off him with these!

That sketch is odd. Are those corn rolls? Natural Hair doesn't have such large gaps between curls. Something is off with the neck chin jaw area. I don't know. It's just not a very realistic sketch. It looks like a cartoon character rather than a real child.

Also, the child's ears are set very low. I have to wonder if this is how the child's ears truly are or if it is an error in how the person drew them.

Also, the child's ears are set very low. I have to wonder if this is how the child's ears truly are or if it is an error in how the person drew them.

Yes. This! ⬆️⬆️⬆️

They are set VERY LOW. It got me to thinking.... Going on a limb here brain storming.....one of my children had cysts on his brain at his 20 week ultrasound, so the doctor said we had to go back for a level 2 ultrasound at 24 weeks to make sure he didn't have a chromosomal abnormality- trisomy 21 or Down's syndrome. I asked a million questions of course and some if the info I gathered was that since there were no other "markers" seen in the ultrasound on the baby that it was highly unlikely that baby had downs or trisomy. I asked what are other markers- he said measurements of ear placement, femur bone- I think it was femur- one of the leg bones- toe spacing etc. (the cysts were gone at 24 weeks and baby is fine- a little wild child, but no disorders)

Anyway, So I just googled "low ears Down syndrome" to see what came up. There are a lot of markers that detectives could notice with the feet, hands, and head IF in fact the child has downs. It's worth a look because it would significantly narrow down the possibilities of who this child could be. It's a long shot, I know. But it's worth looking into. Now that I really think about it, though, The coroner probably would have distinguished this by now.

Well, For what it's worth, here's a link to some physical markers. A thick neck and heavy lower cheeks are other markers. But again, the swelling of this baby may be what is causing the sketch to be distorted looking to me

http://www.thesebrokenvases.com/2010/10/physical-characteristics-of-down.html?m=1

I think the artist has done a pretty amazing job given what he would have had to work with!

I would also like to know why king was ruled out so soon, and no mention of Malik? I know it's over 600 miles away but stranger things have happened, could he have got cornrows in his hair before disappearing and no picture was taken off him with these!

My heart goes out to the artist - with a big dose of gratitude. Making a sketch requires looking at your subject and studying it, in this case a severed head of a small child. That is incredibly disturbing, whether the artist was working from a photo or real-life. I have complete respect for the people working on this case - it takes guts and dedication to the cause.

I also noticed the low ears.

JMO.

Can anyone find a picture of Myra Lewis with her ears pierced? I can't find any mention of it. I know it's a long shot but the teeth and mouth look similar to me.

I don't think we should get to hung up on the features. I even wonder how close that sketch resembles the child. To be terribly morbid, they artist only had photographs of a decapitated head that had in in a warm water lagoon for up to two weeks. I can't imagine that was pretty. I'd love if this little one could get one of those computer generated mock ups like Deer island baby doe. It might not be possible with the level of decomp though :(

I'm curious about the hair. Is that an actual style? Or was the artist just trying to draw tight curls? Not to be offensive but the hair do reminds me a bit of Crazy Eyes from Orange is The New Black. Lots of little knots?

I'm curious about the hair. Is that an actual style? Or was the artist just trying to draw tight curls? Not to be offensive but the hair do reminds me a bit of Crazy Eyes from Orange is The New Black. Lots of little knots?
Yes. I was trying to think of someone with a comparable hair style and all I could up with Crazy Eyes too. But yes, I think that's essentially it. It will eventually grow into dreads if new growth keeps getting twisted.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

it looks like twisties, many AA ppl do their hair in them. he looks like a chubby baby to me.

are her kids missing?

Could there be a connection here to the woman found in Calumet River, south of Garfield park. She was also dismembered and put in bags. Two brothers arrested. She has three children....Her name is Laneesha Miller

Could the hairstyle be similar to this:

twist-hairstyles-for-kids.jpg

There are tutorials on youtube on how to do "finger coils". Someone's gone to a bit of trouble to style the poor baby's hair... maybe someone did care about him or her.
[video=youtube;kYuQbl-kJz8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYuQbl-kJz8[/video]

I don't think it's postpartum psychosis, or really psychosis of any kind. If you look at cases where somebody had a psychotic break and killed someone, the crimes are almost always very disorganised and the killer doesn't try to cover up the crime (because they have no understanding of what they're doing at the time). To see what that looks like, check out Andrea Yates, Dena Schlosser, Tammy Evans (all postpartum psychosis), or even the case in Manitoba where Vince Li randomly started stabbing - and then beheaded - the poor guy sitting in front of him on a Greyhound bus. All very disorganised and random crimes, all caught very soon after the crime, and none made any attempt to hide the murder.

In this case, the killer obviously tried to hide the child's body, because they went through the trouble of dismembering the body, placing it in a bag, fastening it to a 20-pound weight, and disposing of it in an area where they thought it wouldn't be found. That sounds like someone with a clear mind, not someone who had a psychotic break.
There have been cases of parents with bi-polar disorder and paranoid schizophrenia that have killed and mutilated their own children. According to what I have researched, they usually don't try to hide what they have done but their are a few cases where a child's body is found and the parents did try to hide the bodies. Then, were found to have untreated mental illness like these. I really hope someone finds out who this child is and who did this.

I agree with the pics on here of what the hair probably looked like. Not corn rows but more knots or whatever you want to call them. Sometimes they are rolled down to be more "knot like" but often they are just twisted and left straight, if that makes sense.

I keep praying they find out who this is soon. Too many little kids UID'd in just the last couple months. What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia