Identified! IL - Chicago, Body parts of 2-3yo AA child, Sep'15 - Kyrian Knox

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully you can see the image I attached! I do think the sketch resembles Malik in a huge way!

I also haven't followed little Malik's case but do agree that he looks similar to the sketch of our little Garfield pond child (we don't know for sure it's a boy yet, do we?).

Look at the tip of Malik's nose - that matches the sketch, imo.

I also haven't followed little Malik's case but do agree that he looks similar to the sketch of our little Garfield pond child (we don't know for sure it's a boy yet, do we?).

Look at the tip of Malik's nose - that matches the sketch, imo.

Yes, the tip of the nose is like a tiny ball and the teeth appear to match as well as the chubby cheeks. I don't want this little angel to be Malik, but I DO want him to be identified. Also, IMO the forehead and hairline look the same. I notice the deep lines on each side of Malik's face also appear on the little boy in the sketch.

When Malik Drummond went missing it was reported that he may need medical treatment. Does anyone know what that was about?

When Malik Drummond went missing it was reported that he may need medical treatment. Does anyone know what that was about?

Hmm. All I can think is could it be he was first reported to be autistic? (Turned out to be untrue)

Hopefully you can see the image I attached! I do think the sketch resembles Malik in a huge way!

Thank you, little Malik's smile sure does have staying power. The images you've attached are great. It's awful to think it could be him. How could it be him so far away?

There have been so many cases of parents or steps mistreating their kids, but particularly of infanticide lately, or maybe I'm just noticing more?

Thank you, little Malik's smile sure does have staying power. The images you've attached are great. It's awful to think it could be him. How could it be him so far away?

There have been so many cases of parents or steps mistreating their kids, but particularly of infanticide lately, or maybe I'm just noticing more?

Yeah i agree, it does seem as if there are more either that I pay attention more than I ever have before!

I wonder if they're any further forward identifying this poor baby!

What a precious little guy. :tears: Strong resemblance. These poor children should never have to suffer like this.

Although I didn't follow the little Malik Drummond case (what a precious little boy), I think Malik's upper teeth spacing is quite similar to the spacing shown in the sketch of this little child. Is there a photo of Malik's lower teeth? Is it known if Malik has any ties to the ChicagoLand area?
I seem to remember a Chicago family connection, maybe maternal? Lord, I really don't want to go back thru his file again, heart breaking, but will search. His missing is what lead me to WS, such a sweet child and how could he disappear under very strange circumstances. And right here in this small town

Didn't LE say this victim is 2 weeks deceased and Malik has been missing way longer?

Didn't LE say this victim is 2 weeks deceased and Malik has been missing way longer?

I believe Malik has been missing since November 2014, but if this IS him, his death wouldn't necessarily have to coincide with his disappearance.

Yes, little Malik has been missing since 23 Nov, 2014, but always looking for closure especially after the way he "vanished". After looking back just now, it wasn't Chicago but another northeastern town. Praying for both these little souls and waiting for answers.

Besides sifting through missing children reports in Chicago and statewide, police have worked with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children to identify any potential matches in their national database.

Two immediately stood out, as the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office and police narrowed the child’s demographics

[,,,]

While Chicago Police have said no case is being ruled out, they say the Gary case doesn’t appear to be a match.
“At this point, we don’t believe it to be related,” Police Supt. Garry McCarthy said

[,,,]

“It doesn’t look like the circumstances that we know occurred in Gary would match up to the condition of the body parts that we’ve recovered here,” said McCarthy.

[...]

That toddler reportedly walked away from his father’s home in Searcy on Nov. 23, 2014, and Arkansas law enforcement have been investigating the child’s disappearance as a criminal case.

“All I can tell you is area detectives are aware of that case and are pursuing all leads,” Police News Affairs spokesman Veejay Zala

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/7/...s-rise-forefront-toddler-found-chicago-lagoon

Definitely resembles Malik. I think the swelling in the sketch is throwing me off, but the teeth, Location of ears, and button nose are spot on with Malik's photo

"Despite the new developments, Searcy police stated on Sunday, September 13 that they do not think the two cases are related.

We have been in contact with Chicago PD Detectives. After speaking with them, there does not appear to be any relation to our case involving Malik Drummond. I can not go into details as to why, because this is another agency's case.

Tanya Drummond, Malik's mother, feared the worst on Sunday morning. ""I was on the phone crying with them, like I was hysterical," said Drummond."

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...-toddler-case-after-finding-remains/72236900/

"Despite the new developments, Searcy police stated on Sunday, September 13 that they do not think the two cases are related.

We have been in contact with Chicago PD Detectives. After speaking with them, there does not appear to be any relation to our case involving Malik Drummond. I can not go into details as to why, because this is another agency's case.

Tanya Drummond, Malik's mother, feared the worst on Sunday morning. ""I was on the phone crying with them, like I was hysterical," said Drummond."

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...-toddler-case-after-finding-remains/72236900/

So there must be some developments in Malik's case that make them certain it's not him. I hope those developments mean they are close to finding cute Malik. He loos like one happy sweet kid.

LE also said they did not think king/the Gary Indiana case is related to the baby in Garfield either, so we can Rule out King and Malik

IMO it sounds like there is maybe something specific about this poor baby that they can quickly dismiss some of the other cases (king/malik).

What could the motivation be for dumping only the head, hands and feet in this lagoon?
Arms, legs, torso are somewhere.
If the remains found were weighted down, one would assume that is to keep him hidden... why not all together? Gah... are they going to have to drain the east side too?

This has added a new layer of 'I don't know what to think' to an already large stack of 'I don't know what to think'.

What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member