Identified! IL - Chicago, Body parts of 2-3yo AA child, Sep'15 - Kyrian Knox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I assumed they'd done testing for Kyrian ages ago, why only now?!

Oh, I assumed they'd done testing for Kyrian ages ago, why only now?!

I thought it was sent weeks ago when they first announced they took the mums DNA!! Have they not sent it till now or do they know and they are reeling someone in???

MOO!!

I thought it was sent weeks ago when they first announced they took the mums DNA!! Have they not sent it till now or do they know and they are reeling someone in???

MOO!!

But it takes weeks for DNA tests to be completed, as far as I know

holding my breath to see if the recent find relates to this case or not.

From the lagoon at Garfield these new remains are a two minute car drive, 19 minutes by transit with buses coming by every ten minutes, or a 22 minute walk.

I wonder if this may be the missing link, the torso etc. (Do hate having to type that)

Please be the torso or something else to help identify this child!

Oh, man.
It makes me sick to my stomach that I am hopeful that these are human remains, and may be helpful in identifying this poor baby, and his COD.
Way to close to the lagoon for comfort.

But... thinking on this a bit more... the parts that are missing from Garfield Doe are the torso, the arms and the legs.
I suppose if it was just the arms and legs found it may not be instantly recognizable as human, but don't you think it would be if the torso was there?

Sorry, that conjures up horrible mental images, but I'd think a human ribcage would be pretty obviously that.

CHICAGO --
Two bones discovered in the West Garfield Park neighborhood Monday afternoon are human and appear to be from an adult, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.

The right and left femur, or upper leg bones, along with decomposed soft tissue and adult clothing were examined Tuesday at the medical examiner's office, according to spokeswoman Becky Schlikerman.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/human-remains-found-in-west-garfield-park/1041993/

...sigh...
So who is this poor soul?

Ugh, Chicago. Just... ugh.

im not sure they are elated, the crime rate is high right now. it does sorta sound like this person was also dismembered though :(

If the new remains were found near the railway track, is it possible that's the source and that it's not related to the Garfield Park baby?

Also, I found this article online which says Kyrian Knox is one of nine possibilities they're investigating for the identity of the baby

As 'Eyewitness News' has reported, Chicago Police believe Knox is one of nine possible identities of the body found in the lake.
http://www.mystateline.com/news/roc...ls-in-kyrian-knox-disappearance-investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member