Identified! IL - Chicago, Body parts of 2-3yo AA child, Sep'15 - Kyrian Knox

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but it still bugs me that both sides weren't drained. Just a big ole "what if".

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Yes, strange that the police would have taken the care to search three other parks yet stop short of draining the other side of the lagoon. Perhaps sniffer dogs gave the eastern side of the lagoon a clean bill of health. They can, within limits, smell remains that are under water.

I was interested to hear the consideration up thread about the reasons for the dismemberment. I'd been thinking that it was to make it easier to move inconspicuously, a bit at a time. That might suggest a smaller person, and/or one who is local to the area and thus afraid about being remembered carrying or tossing a big package.

Wait...they didn't drain or search the other side? That's ridiculous to me.

Still waiting. I wish we'd hear something on the DNA results!

this is the hard part. Even with some DNA to compare to, we could be looking at months before we get any word. It is maddening. And meanwhile this baby has no name, just a number. :( Just seems like such an insult to the already existing injury of what was done to this little one.

I wish we could have a sketch of him that looks like Bella Bonds. I wonder what the difference is on why they can't come up with one. There is a reason I bet just like to know what it is.

The public is almost always going to respond more to a pretty little white girl than a little black boy with twisty hair. It's cynical but I believe it to be true.
Yeah but what does the public have to do with the sketch? Does Chicago police not have the software to create a computer generated sketch like in Bella's case?
I wasn't talking about why social media doesn't care. I think with Bella more people cared because her sketch looked real. It wasn't like looking at a drawing. It was more personal. I'm not sure how my comment got twisted into a race and the public when that's not what I was talking about at all.

Giagreen: sorry, I tried to edit my post but you saw it before I took it down. My thought is that they might not go to the expense of having the image created because they don't expect to get the same response as Bella's pic did.

Giagreen: sorry, I tried to edit my post but you saw it before I took it down. My thought is that they might not go to the expense of having the image created because they don't expect to get the same response as Bella's pic did.
Its all good. Now that you put it that way I get what your sayin. But this is so sad. I'm not sure if that's why they haven't. But it shouldn't matter anyways how unrealistic the sketch is sm should still be sharing it. Its so sad. And I thought you know cause he is dismembered that more people would be on this. But I guess not. Maybe it is because he is aa. I like to think its not because that's even more depressing. Shouldn't matter. To me he was a defenceless baby. I wish theyd just make a sketch like Bella's. I really do think the more real he looks the more it will stick with people and eventually find his identity. At the same time I think a lot of people are kinda waiting on the results of all these DNA tests.

:bump: PLEASE find this little angels name...............

I wish we could have a sketch of him that looks like Bella Bonds. I wonder what the difference is on why they can't come up with one. There is a reason I bet just like to know what it is.

Budget reasons, maybe?

Its all good. Now that you put it that way I get what your sayin. But this is so sad. I'm not sure if that's why they haven't. But it shouldn't matter anyways how unrealistic the sketch is sm should still be sharing it. Its so sad. And I thought you know cause he is dismembered that more people would be on this. But I guess not. Maybe it is because he is aa. I like to think its not because that's even more depressing. Shouldn't matter. To me he was a defenceless baby. I wish theyd just make a sketch like Bella's. I really do think the more real he looks the more it will stick with people and eventually find his identity. At the same time I think a lot of people are kinda waiting on the results of all these DNA tests.

I think part of it might be because Chicago has a very high crime rate... Murder seems to be pretty common there, unfortunately :( JMO.

The COD has not been released - LE said they don't even know if the child was murdered. They just said that he was dismembered after death. Must be difficult to determine a COD with only a few body parts to study :( They might never know the COD if they don't find the torso.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot