GUILTY IL - Chicago, Female body in cardboard box, Jan'07 - Marlaina Reed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe if I am not mistaken, that when talking about the pads, the detective is talking about the bonding material(glue) left on the teeth if the brackets fall off or whatever. In orthodontics it is called a pad, used to mount the brackets on.

I had braces from 12-16 yrs old, and I believe this is what he is referring to. Just the glue that is left on the teeth after a bracket falls off. The bonding material......glue......pad, has to be removed by the orthodontist or it remains on the tooth or teeth.

HTH a little,

Kel

Wow! Great work guys! I hope we hear from someone soon about this potential match!

I think the weight is off. They said Jane Doe was around 122 lbs. But it wouldn't hurt to report it.

Oh, the site i seen said 130 lbs. That would only be 10 pounds off. Plus she has been missing for almost a year, if she was a runaway that could account for the loss of weight. At least thats what i thought. It did not say that she had braces but sometimes not all the information is known.

Thanks Dee for bumping us up!
Is it only me, or the boards have been down a lot? There have been many days when I couldn't load the page at all.
I'm off from work this week, but I do have visitors over, so I haven't been able to look into anything!

Hi clemy. Yes, the server has mostly been down since Friday night! :( I'm way behind on cases I've been following here. It's good you have visitors to keep you busy. I was going through withdrawal when it went down. lol

Thanks Dee for bumping us up!
Is it only me, or the boards have been down a lot? There have been many days when I couldn't load the page at all.
I'm off from work this week, but I do have visitors over, so I haven't been able to look into anything!

WS was down yesterday for several hours prior to that for two full days. Server problems.

Enjoy your week off and your company, Clemy.

Still awaiting news on whether or not Samantha is a match. I guess we will hear in the next few weeks either from the detectives, an update on Doenetwork, or the news.......

I spoke with Detective Reyes again a little while ago. No news yet, but should be very soon. I also gave him a little additional info that I had read in case it might help.

I also thanked Detective Reyes for making me so comfortable speaking with him as these were my first calls doing this. He thanked me/us again for our assistance.

Hopefully we should have some news within the next week or so.

Oh Cubby, thanks for calling the detective! Now we wait some more.

I spoke with Detective Reyes again a little while ago. No news yet, but should be very soon. I also gave him a little additional info that I had read in case it might help.

I also thanked Detective Reyes for making me so comfortable speaking with him as these were my first calls doing this. He thanked me/us again for our assistance.

Hopefully we should have some news within the next week or so.

Wow! I hope you hear from him soon! It would be excellent if we could put a real name and face to Chicago Jane Doe.

Thank you htcofd and welcome to WS. That was really fast.

I also heard from the detective in Chicago and he too confirmed the dentals were not a match. Chicago Jane doe is still unidentified and Samantha still missing.

I think there is a seperate thread here at WS for Samantha. I'm going to bump that up and add the info there too.

Let's keep looking for both these girls.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back