IL IL - Christie Cales, 40, Blue Island, 11 March 1998

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, we have, on December 8th Cassandra saying:

"Just Got Word That Blue Island Police Department Is Re-Opening My Mother's (Christie Toutges) Missing Person's Case......and Is Beginning An Investigation...."

We have, Aunt Aikin saying that early in December: "Aikin said the detective who called her earlier this month wanted to know details of Aikin's last conversation with Cales."
"They haven't found anything, but they are just looking into it more," Aikin said. The detective "didn't want to get my hopes up."

And, now we have: "Blue Island Deputy Police Chief Phil Contreras said Friday he was unaware of renewed police efforts to find Cales."

I smell Brodsky and his private investigator.

And, on December 11th we have Brodsky launching the Defend Drew website
to collect money to pay for the private investigator.

Enough money to pay for a couple of phone calls and an appearance in court
in the next day or so. Ugly slimy people.

And, on December 11th we have Brodsky launching the Defend Drew website
to collect money to pay for the private investigator.

Enough money to pay for a couple of phone calls and an appearance in court
in the next day or so. Ugly slimy people.

You all are right..this is going to get very down and dirty, ugly, slimy, rolling in the mud if Drew and Brodsky have thier way. There is going to be lots of smearing.

I think that someone duped the family into believing that they were reopening a case they are not is horrible..isn't impersonating a LEO an offense? Brodsky and Drew better be careful how far they go in this area.
Trying to get info in illegal ways is not beyond either of them, in my opinion..

I wish Mark Fuhrman or someone on Greta's team would just ask the Blue Island police if they ever called the family back at the beginning of December.

I bet they didn't.

Well, we have, on December 8th Cassandra saying:

"Just Got Word That Blue Island Police Department Is Re-Opening My Mother's (Christie Toutges) Missing Person's Case......and Is Beginning An Investigation...."

We have, Aunt Aikin saying that early in December: "Aikin said the detective who called her earlier this month wanted to know details of Aikin's last conversation with Cales."
"They haven't found anything, but they are just looking into it more," Aikin said. The detective "didn't want to get my hopes up."

And, now we have: "Blue Island Deputy Police Chief Phil Contreras said *Friday he was unaware of renewed police efforts to find Cales."

I smell Brodsky and his private investigator.

Yep, we've been down this road before on another case. I read that article this morning and thought the same thing.

Somebody from Cassandra's group needs to find out ASAP if Blue Island is or is not reopening investigation into Christie's case. Sounds like somebody from *TeamDrew* snooping around to get information.

ACR

Yep, we've been down this road before on another case. I read that article this morning and thought the same thing.

Somebody from Cassandra's group needs to find out ASAP if Blue Island is or is not reopening investigation into Christie's case. Sounds like somebody from *TeamDrew* snooping around to get information.

ACR

Right, ACR! I have just been reading up on James Rapp and his wife to refresh my memory. One recent article I found about him talks about some of the methods he used when digging up information in the Ramsey case, and hundreds of others.
For anyone interested in how it works:
Rapp showed how privacy is a thing of the past
And, his nephew has been investigated in the Hewlett Packard probe:
HP probe may have involved Omaha data broker

Also, I remembered a recent Brodsky television appearance which touched on it, and here it is:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0712/20/ng.01.html

Nancy Grace
Search Continues for Missing West Virginia College Student
Aired December 20, 2007 - 20:00:00 ET
TRANSCRIPT

MIKE BROOKS, GUEST HOST:

BROOKS: There`s been a lot of talk today, Mr. Brodsky, about private investigators being hired by Drew to conduct your own investigation. Has he now hired two private investigators?

BRODSKY: We have two investigators that are starting to follow what I would call electronic media leads. That`s where they`re going to start, with cell phones, text messages through their various abilities that they don`t -- you know, there are tricks of the trade, are trying to follow those leads and see where they go.

They`re also looking at this Cales (ph) -- Kelton Cales, who was a friend of him. He`s in prison right now on sex offender charges. And that was the place where Stacy was supposedly heading, to paint his apartment. And we`re taking a look at seeing who his friends were and where they were during the time that Stacy disappeared. So we`re trying to follow up these leads. Of course, we don`t have the resources the police do. But here are trying.

BROOKS: When you`re dealing with electronic media, a lot of times it takes subpoenas to get those particular records. How are you going about this?

BRODSKY: The private investigators tell me they have their little tricks of the trade to get the information.

BROOKS: All legal, I`m sure.

BRODSKY: I`m sure they are.

BROOKS: I hope they are.

BRODSKY: So do I.

There you have it..would Brodsky and Drew use a person like that to investigate the case..absolutely..both are loose cannons that were never able to play by the book..no reason to believe either of them would start now.

It would be a NEW low if Brodsky's team went to Cassandra and did this. While I can see it happening, I would so hope they would not stoop to those levels. If so...his team is slimier than I ever thought possible...which was pretty low to begin with. This would be looking up to see a snake's belly. How LOW can Brodsky go?!

Also, I remembered a recent Brodsky television appearance which touched on it, and here it is:

Nancy Grace
TRANSCRIPT

MIKE BROOKS, GUEST HOST:

BROOKS: There`s been a lot of talk today, Mr. Brodsky, about private investigators being hired by Drew to conduct your own investigation. Has he now hired two private investigators?

BRODSKY: We have two investigators that are starting to follow what I would call electronic media leads. That`s where they`re going to start, with cell phones, text messages through their various abilities that they don`t -- you know, there are tricks of the trade, are trying to follow those leads and see where they go.

They`re also looking at this Cales (ph) -- Kelton Cales, who was a friend of him. He`s in prison right now on sex offender charges. And that was the place where Stacy was supposedly heading, to paint his apartment. And we`re taking a look at seeing who his friends were and where they were during the time that Stacy disappeared. So we`re trying to follow up these leads. Of course, we don`t have the resources the police do. But here are trying.

BROOKS: When you`re dealing with electronic media, a lot of times it takes subpoenas to get those particular records. How are you going about this?

BRODSKY: The private investigators tell me they have their little tricks of the trade to get the information.

Oh my gosh, i.b.nora! There it is right there! Almost a confession of what they may have done!

:slap: Tricking a victim's family and impersonating police over the phone - how professional of them!

It would be a NEW low if Brodsky's team went to Cassandra and did this. While I can see it happening, I would so hope they would not stoop to those levels. If so...his team is slimier than I ever thought possible...which was pretty low to begin with. This would be looking up to see a snake's belly. How LOW can Brodsky go?!

SeriouslySearching,

I don't know if this is a *NEW* for Brodsky but it's not new for defense attorneys to hire P.I.'s for the purpose to find dirt on any and all potential witnesses' with intentions to discredit them during trial testimony. The purpose of the defense attorney is to keep their client, in this case, Drew Peterson out of jail and to do that they have to find out dirt to hopefully discredit witnesses for the prosecution, ala enters the helpful P.I.'s.

So it's not a matter of hoping they won't stoop to this level, they already have. Everybody who is on *TeamStacy* should be very careful who they are talking to if somebody approaches them and says "I'm an investigator." The best thing for them to do is say give me your business card and phone number and I'll call you back and then call the ISP or police department this dude claims to be with and check them out.

ACR

Right, ACR! I have just been reading up on James Rapp and his wife to refresh my memory. One recent article I found about him talks about some of the methods he used when digging up information in the Ramsey case, and hundreds of others.
For anyone interested in how it works:
Rapp showed how privacy is a thing of the past
And, his nephew has been investigated in the Hewlett Packard probe:
HP probe may have involved Omaha data broker

Nancy Grace
TRANSCRIPT

MIKE BROOKS, GUEST HOST:

i.b.nora,

Brodsky: "The private investigators tell me they have their little tricks of the trade to get the information"

LOL, yep and we know exactly what those tricks are.

I can almost smell Ollie Gray, Jon SanAugustine and his crew of Colorado P.I.'s swarming in the Chicago area ! And we already know they will do anything for free because they worked for the Ramseys for years claiming they never got paid. That's right up Brodsky's alley.

And remember Ellis Armisted P.I. crew hired by the Ramsey attorneys and after he quit the case he admitted he was never hired to find the so called killer but to find dirt on witnesses to keep their clients out of jail.

Actually Brodsky's running a little late in the game because the Ramsey attorney's had their P.I.'s out literally day one.

ACR

Brodsky is doing, and will do, whatever he needs to save Drew's life..that is literally what is in the balance here...the GJ will most likely bring back a murder one indictment for both Kathleen and Stacy. I think that Brodsky is preparing for that..thus the other attorney being brought on board. Add in they have no firsthand knowledge of the testimony the GJ has heard..as far as we know..that leaves all the stops out and pushing ahead. This will get very down and dirty before it is all said and done.

So we are about to see all the stops pulled by Brodsky and friends to get Drew the least possible sentence as they are capable. One can only imagine with Brodsky's past that he will turn to anyone that can get what he needs, looking the other way at how they achieve that end.

I don't think that Drew will skate on this one..there are people we haven't heard from, evidence we don't know of and possibly others who at some point or other facilitated this crime. And will turn on Drew in a NY minute if it is him or them.

Brodsky is doing, and will do, whatever he needs to save Drew's life..that is literally what is in the balance here...

I don't think that Drew will skate on this one..there are people we haven't heard from, evidence we don't know of and possibly others who at some point or other facilitated this crime. And will turn on Drew in a NY minute if it is him or them.

DP may be guilty, but your statements have hanged him before a trial.

DP may be guilty, but your statements have hanged him before a trial.

In which statements did I hang him Trino....I was talking legal tactics and witnesses , accomplices, and that I didn't think he would go totally Scott free.

At the bottom of my opinions you will see my signature ..what does that say..it is an opinion.

Trino, I live no where near the mid west or Illinois. I won't be called as a witness or juror..so I have a right to my opinion on how this case will unfold. No where here on WS does it say you can't give an opinion on such things...

PS..if Drew is found quilty it is because of what Drew did..not because of what anyone on WS said or didn't say....Drew is responsible for his own actions.

I think there are many who would like to see him hang instead of going to trial, IN MY HONEST OPINION! Not neccesarily for Stacy, but for every single rotten lousy comment he has ever made and the abuse others have had to endure from him. We KNOW these are facts. We watched most of those comments spew out of his mouth like a sewer draining into our midst where we were not able to stop the flow.

Does anyone know if her mom wore glasses sometimes, ever had any surgeries, scars, dental work? I seen there were tattoos, but what else as far as scars or anything at all. Is their DNA in the database from the kids for her?

Kel

I would think there is DNA in the data base from Cass..because I think she would have given a DNA sample for Stay's case. As far as the rest goes I am not sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back