GUILTY IL - Chyenne Kircher, 14, East Dubuque, 12 Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks! Says I can only view it 5 more times though. So if anyone sees something, start posting the info here so we don't lose it.

According to court records, Casey Folks, a detective with the Jo Daviess County Sheriff’s Department, prepared an affidavit for a search warrant Sept. 4. Folks obtained permission to place a GPS device on a vehicle used by Abbas, and to search Abbas’ body. - See more at: http://ottumwacourier.com/local/x93...e-arrest-in-East-Dubuque#sthash.nkvqIou9.dpuf

What does it mean to search his body???? Like to look for scars or something??? Bruises would be long gone, as well as DNA. So what were they doing?

What does it mean to search his body???? Like to look for scars or something??? Bruises would be long gone, as well as DNA. So what were they doing?

I believe that would be a request to obtain Abbas DNA whether he agrees to it or not.

More Charges Lead to Questions in the Chyenne Kircher Murder Case

<modsnip>

Abbas has now been additionally charged with two counts of criminal sex abuse and a third first degree murder charge in Chyenne's strangulation. That's on top of the two first degree murder charges he already faced in her death.

Right now these new charges are raising a lot of questions about what went on before Chyenne disappeared. Abbas appeared in court on Monday to learn of the additional charges. He told the judge, he plans to represent himself.

<modsnip> Court documents reveal Abbas faces two counts of aggravated sexual abuse.

<modsnip>

http://www.kcrg.com/news/crime/More...he-Chyenne-Kircher-Murder-Case-225901981.html

My suspicions about what happened between Chyenne and Abbas have become reality.

JMO

ETA: Once the autopsy results are made public, I think the rest of my suspicions will become true, including a possible motive as to why Abbas killed Chyenne.

This is a hard one folks, so I'm going to put it in terms of Chyenne. Remember, she was 14 and she was harmed in the most insidious way. For Chyenne and for Chyenne only, please lets not speculate about a possible pregnancy at this point.

If the autopsy confirms the logical reasoning here, we will open the door on the discussion. But for Chyenne's sake, we don't want to open that door too soon and find out we are wrong. Let's be sure.

Thanks,

Salem

According to the Bill of Indictment filed in Jo Daviess Circuit Court, Abbas is charged with three counts of first degree murder, two counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse and one count of concealment of homicidal death.

http://galenagazette.com

This is a hard one folks, so I'm going to put it in terms of Chyenne. Remember, she was 14 and she was harmed in the most insidious way. For Chyenne and for Chyenne only, please lets not speculate about a possible pregnancy at this point.

If the autopsy confirms the logical reasoning here, we will open the door on the discussion. But for Chyenne's sake, we don't want to open that door too soon and find out we are wrong. Let's be sure.

Thanks,

Salem

Would they even be able to tell after 2 years?
Would there still be tissue left? :please:

Would they even be able to tell after 2 years?
Would there still be tissue left? :please:

If a woman in general is pregnant and dies after being so far along, coffin birth is a possibility if embalming isn't done.

In the Chandry Levy situation a professional said this about the question in general:

Rockville, Md.: Can you tell from a skeleton if a person was pregnant when she died?

Dr. Murray Marks: No! However, that would depend on the length of gestation. Fetal skeletal remains are often found after as little as three or four months (post conception). Obviously, those bones become larger with gestational age. The mother's skeleton is not a good indicator of pregnancy. rarely, some women late in the process display bone changes.

Here is the link to that: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/liveonline/02/marks052302.htm

:stormingmad: This child deserved so much better!! Please folks, we can't save Chyenne, but we can save the next child! REPORT anything that seems out of character for the child, any signs of abuse, any interaction that isn't normal etc.. REPORT REPORT REPORT until SOMEONE listens! And if you have young children, please let them know them know they are safe to come to you with any concerns.

This did NOT have to end this way. This wasn't an accident. Wasn't a one time abuse that went too far or whatever. THIS WAS PREVENTABLE!!! :stormingmad:

Abbas is being held in the Jo Daviess County Jail with a $1 million bond. Abbas has chosen to defend himself in court proceedings.

http://galenagazette.com/

Good luck with defending yourself! My guess, he'll plead guilty so he doesn't have to let anyone know what he truly did.

Just seeing his photo in this link makes me want to puke, and all I hear is him screaming and cursing Chyenne like he did in that video... don't know the man, but I hate him!!!

I'd say he's extremely lucky police compiled enough evidence to arrest him before all of this started to come out.

There is a candlelight vigil for Chy on Sunday October 13th, in East Dubuque Downtown about 6pm.

There is also a ride for Chyenne on Saturday October 19th.

Maybe locals can provide more precise details, that's all I've been able to find.

There is a candlelight vigil for Chy on Sunday October 13th, in East Dubuque Downtown about 6pm.

There is also a ride for Chyenne on Saturday October 19th.

Maybe locals can provide more precise details, that's all I've been able to find.

Thanks... a bit too late, IMO. TWO YEARS LATER??? Where was the concern, and the media blitz then? Why wasn't Chyenne found, since she was only in the backyard? Did anyone ever just go walk in the woods to clear their heads, or take a break from life? Surely I'm not the only one that does that! Didn't ANY of the family ever go into those woods? An adult with the kids playing there? Forts in the woods? ANYTHING??? Oh hell no! Chyenne??? Who's that??? Let's move along now...nothing to see here!! Nope, no need to search NEAR the home in case she's hiding out in the woods, or at Grandma's house. Nah, no need. Did they all know she was dead??? :stormingmad:

Since she was buried... odds are that a walk in the woods wouldn't have found her.
Unless of course that walk in the woods included a search dog.
An HRD dog may have found her.

I am still so bothered that we can't move Chy to located. She has been missing long enough. :please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute
Back