GUILTY IL - Chyenne Kircher, 14, East Dubuque, 12 Oct 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Its great to see some people intrested on here for chyenne finally. If i can help answer some of your questions i will try. I am from the area here.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=19970302

I saw this story in Jaray's thread, then yesterday I was going back through everything here and saw that Chyenne also has a meet me account. Just thought it was worth mentioning.

http://www.meetme.com/chychylove

Does anyone know what the note said? I've tried to find the first stories, but they are either gone or subscription only. All I can find is that is was found in a car around 11pm. Who's car?
Thank you for the bridge pic, Joe Friday. The road is much busier than I thought.

THe note read somthing like this: Don't look for me, I don't want to be found. It was in the family's car

THe note read somthing like this: Don't look for me, I don't want to be found. It was in the family's car

Thanks. Sad that there wasn't more released. I'm sure there was more to it.
I wonder why in the car and not somewhere in the house..:waitasec::waitasec: Maybe she came home at some point and didn't want to go inside and be seen.

Do we know (or can we find out somehow) if Chyenne ever lived with any other relatives or other people she might have turned to.

:moo:

A few weeks ago two girls from Shellsburg Ia went missing. LE determined that they were communicating with two boys from another town in Iowa through X box and that the two boys were no where to be found either.

The four were later found in Illinois at an abandon house. Tracked there no doubt by their cell phones. JMO

The case was labeled the "Xbox Romance"

You can read more here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/16/xbox-romance-missing-teens_n_1970553.html

wow, woodford county is in the middle of nowhere -- i wonder why/how they wound up there? i have a ton of family there - its not been on the news or anything...

Thoughts
.by Lori Lyons on Sunday, May 8, 2011 at 11:42pm ·.If the world had a heart, do you think a single person could break it? Do you think a person without a heart could love? Does a broken heart ever mend? Do people really care about the little things that can hurt another person? Does love cross over time? I seen a picture of my brother today, he looked great with the crooked smile he made. Soon I'll be moving away from the family and starting agian, giving the ones who need the most everything I can. Only one thing, I can't give them are the things lost. How do you give someone something that tears holes in your heart?

Interesting concepts for a mind that is over worked, over tired, and over stressed. LOL
216424_10150551947655430_1350539_n.jpg

Chyenne holding her oldest sister's baby; Zoey

Thoughts
.by Lori Lyons on Sunday, May 8, 2011 at 11:42pm ·.If the world had a heart, do you think a single person could break it? Do you think a person without a heart could love? Does a broken heart ever mend? Do people really care about the little things that can hurt another person? Does love cross over time? I seen a picture of my brother today, he looked great with the crooked smile he made. Soon I'll be moving away from the family and starting agian, giving the ones who need the most everything I can. Only one thing, I can't give them are the things lost. How do you give someone something that tears holes in your heart?

Interesting concepts for a mind that is over worked, over tired, and over stressed. LOL
216424_10150551947655430_1350539_n.jpg

Chyenne holding her oldest sister's baby; Zoey

OMG, I think you just answered a question I've had for some time! TY.

Hi everyone I am still here working away on this case.. Doing a lot of internet searching right now. Have not found anything new yet.

Thank you Diane Brown for describing Chyenne's personality and how she socialize in the community, your post gave me a sense of Chyenne. I hope Chyenne is found happy and healthy!!

Bumping for Chyenne.

Raine, I'm so glad to see you post in here. I hope you made it through Sandy ok.

Someone knows something. Nobody is looking. It's not right.

I wonder if people would be more willing to part with information if a reward was offered.

WS's you are all so much better at this than I am. Please help me find her. She's only 15. Just a baby.

Hi Raine I just got on here. I will be looking on here frequently for updates and answer questions as I'm able.

Hi Raine I just got on here. I will be looking on here frequently for updates and answer questions as I'm able.

Glad u made it.. I will keep searching.. Let me know if u need anything..

Welcome to Websleuths!!!!!!

so she is no longer thought to be in woodford county illinois? what about the surrounding counties? im very familiar with all of these places...have flyers been put out?

I have been searching combination of names...chy chy, chy chye, chy chy love and chy chye love.. These seem to be the nicknames she has used.. not saying she is now but she is just a child and may play with the letters some.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephNTexas
Back