IL IL - Diamond, 3, & Tionda Bradley, 10, Chicago, 6 Jul 2001

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just saw this thread. I read the girls' Charley Project pages.

Is it true that LE found a little girl in November 2001 who they thought might be Diamond, and the mom refused to identify her? If so, that is unfathomable to me.

article is gone :(

Found cache of this much-

Family questions effort of police to find missing sisters
WGN
7 hours ago

Family members who are not giving up hope of finding two missing sisters, say they feel abandonded by the Chicago police department.
Tionda and Diamond Bradley disappeared in 2001.
Their mother came home from work to find a note saying they were going to play at the park near their South Side home.
Family members gathered last ...

I couldn't find Diamond or Tionda on doenetwork. I was really surprised because it is a fairly thorough site. I submitted their names.

You know what I saved that to my favorites at work I will look Monday morning I actually saw a newspaper article also I think it was Chicago I'll look for that as well, that was kinds stupid of me, I know better Lol! Plz forgive :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

What's the source for this picture? What experts?

The photo was of a girl who lived in California, she was identified and her father spoke to some reporters about it. Someone found the picture on a social media site I believe.
Here is one article about the photo, it also mentions the forensic expert (Lois Gibson) who misidentified her. I couldn't find anything more recent that actually mentioned the results of the investigation but since Tionda Bradley is still missing I guess the FBI were able to figure out that it wasn't her in the photo.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=6122109

I pm'd their auntie, Shelia Bradley Smith, she is a FB friend and asked if there is a more current flyer.

1011443_491890060889056_1830047861_n.jpg

http://www.theherald-news.com/2014/...lp-in-identifying-john-and-jane-does/akan0oy/

Hoping to help identify the unknown remains of people who have gone missing, people who have lost loved ones themselves are “adopting” John and Jane Does to raise awareness...

Families of missing people can help because they generate their own network of media contacts regularly, Bielby said. Since they are in the public eye, they can get people who are found but unidentified publicized, as well.

In Cook County, a Chicago Jane Doe was adopted by Sheila-Bradley Smith, great-aunt of missing children Diamond and Tionda Bradley, Bielby said.

Ten-year-old Tionda Bradley and 3-year-old Diamond Bradley disappeared from their Chicago home in July 2001. Police searched but have said they didn't find enough evidence to link a suspect to the crime. But Bradley-Smith, the girls' great-aunt, still yearns for an answer.

"There are times when you have hope, and there are times when you don't," she said. "There are times when you pray to find them alive, but then over time, you pray to find them dead — because you just want to find something."

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...atz-jury-selection-20150104-story.html#page=1

Ten-year-old Tionda Bradley and 3-year-old Diamond Bradley disappeared from their Chicago home in July 2001. Police searched but have said they didn't find enough evidence to link a suspect to the crime. But Bradley-Smith, the girls' great-aunt, still yearns for an answer.

"There are times when you have hope, and there are times when you don't," she said. "There are times when you pray to find them alive, but then over time, you pray to find them dead — because you just want to find something."

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...atz-jury-selection-20150104-story.html#page=1

It's really amazing to me that this MANY years later, these girls haven't been found, come forward themselves, or <cringe> their bodies haven't been located. Prayers for this family and KUDOS to Sheilah, their aunt, for being so diligent!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back