IL IL - Diamond, 3, & Tionda Bradley, 10, Chicago, 6 Jul 2001

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I often think about the Bradley sisters and hope and pray that someone will have the courage to come forward. They can even do so anonymously via Secret Witness if they are afraid!

dee,

So good to see a post from you. I've never heard of Secret Witness, what is it and if one wanted to give a tip anonymously through Secret Witness how would they do so?

ETA: I am afraid, that someone or those persons with information may be afraid to come forward. The area Diamond and Tionda went missing from is a rough area. It is an area, I imagine people may be fearful of the police and or fearful of retaliation for providing information to or cooperating with LE.

IF there is an avenue for someone to submit information anonymously I would rather see that than nothing.

Tionda's great Aunt Shelia Bradley Smith, who is the family spokesperson, has posted on Facebook she will be on Nancy Grace January 20th discussing Diamond and Tionda's case. Hopefully the show will air as scheduled and some new media will bring new tips and answers long overdue for this family.

correction: Tionda's birthday is January 20th, the day the show will air on NG.

http://www.findtiondanddiamond.com/

http://www.thebradleysisters.com/

A quick look they appear to have the same info....

My last google to the find tionda and diamond site resulted in a broken link so updating for those following these two precious girls case.

Justice and answers are so long overdue for this family.
I'm looking forward to this case being featured on Nancy Graces new 50 in 50 days missing persons show which will be airing Tionda and Diamonds case tomorrow evening January 20th at 8pm CST.

Watching NG now. I had never heard of this case before. It is SO sad. :( I hope NG's show will lead to a tip that will help find these girls.

How was the show? I don't have cable so had to ask someone to record it for me and haven't viewed it yet. Any new info that was not already in MSM?

I too pray new leads come from the show. Now I am wondering how NG is gonna follow up or is she with regards to tips from the shows? IF anyone sees she does, please post and add the links where applicable.

Tionda and Diamond are featured on the front page of Websleuths for the week of January 23-30, 2011.

:praying: May this lead to the tip that their family so desperately is needing!

TY Kimster!

Can anyone who caught the show on NG on the 20th summarize? I have not been able to view it as of yet as it is recorded at a friends house.

From the findtiondanddiamond.com page:

There is a $30.000.00 reward being offered to anyone leading to the direct whereabouts of Diamond and Tionda Bradley. Please do what is right and make the call to the National Center For Missing and Exploited Children at 800 843-5678.

TY Kimster!

Can anyone who caught the show on NG on the 20th summarize? I have not been able to view it as of yet as it is recorded at a friends house.

I listened to it as I was falling asleep, it peaked my interest though because I had never heard of the girls! So I got out of bed, found this thread, and bookmarked it, then went to sleep.... So not much summary there, but it did get me interested, and I am sure I am not the only one. Hopefully many people watched and are now trying to put together the missing pieces! Thank you for never giving up on them ;)

Hi
Does anyone have a link to the NG show or a summary, we don't get NG here in the uk. Thanks anyone in advance.

I will be visiting my friend tomorrow, Sat 1-29 to view the recorded show about Tionda and Diamond. I may have some disruptions as I will be viewing with my 8 yr old.... will update after viewing.

Is the show posting the usual transcripts after the show airs? Anyone?

I found the cnn transcripts for the show which aired January 20th for Tionda and Diamonds case.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/20/ng.02.html

I did get to watch the show, but want to read the transcripts again when I am not so tired.

One of the things which came to mind if the girls mother is cooperating. I've read at times she has not........ I think Tracy, the girls mother, needs to sit down and write a list of every male that she had introduced to her daughters. Every male she knew who came in contact with these girls. Then all of them need to be interviewed and investigated with regards to this case.

Marc Klaas and/or some of the panel speakers made some good points. If this was a stranger abduction, it is very unusual for someone to kidnap two children. Again, I need to read the transcripts and reread the thread with a more awake mind but I am almost certain whoever took these two children knew their mother.

will post more at a later date when I have a fresh awake mind.

jmo

Just wondering if Diamond's DNA was every compared to the little girls body found in NJ back in 2005, known as Baby Bones?

or if tionda's DNA was compared to her as the bones were found in 2005 and they say the young girl was an african american female approximately between the ages of 5 and 9 and could have been dead as far back as 2001 which is the year the girls went missing. Hey it may be worth looking into. I googled to see if I could find an article linking the 2 and came up with nothing. So it may be worth a shot.

Welcome to WS MsAliyah. :welcome:

Both Tionda and the UID's dna is in codis so I think they'd automatically be compared to one another but can't say for certain as Tionda is not listed at NamUs as a rule out. I think Tionda is probably too old to be the UID. The ME should be able to tell pretty easily by dentals or dna if you feel like calling it in to the coroner or the detective handling the missing persons case.

Here is the NamUs link for Baby Bones

https://identifyus.org/cases/1448

Today marks the 10th anniversary of Diamond and Tionda's disappearance.

I'm just back about an hour from the vigil held for the girls at 35th and Cottage Grove. An hour and 40 minute drive with traffic from the far western suburbs but I would not have missed it for the world.

I am blessed an honored to have met a great many wonderful people. Some who I know from Websleuths. Some who I know from facebook.

Included are the following:

The Bradley family, including Tracy the girls mother and family spokesperson Shelia Bradley. Mike Sanchez, father of missing Emily Manion Machado missing from Berwyn and internationally abducted to Brazil. Missing persons advocate and executive director for United for A Cause, Dawn Valenti. The family of missing Carmelita Johnson who remained a Jane Doe for over a year despite being reported misisng and found in Lake Michigan (Chicago's south side). Sabrina Harris, mother of 10 year old murder victim Ryan Harris. Dorothy Brown, clerk of the Cook County circuit court. The Bradley sisters PI, James Brown out of Bolingbrook, IL. and Kathy Chaney web editor for the Chicago Defender. What an amazing group of people. I am honored and blessed to have been part of this event. Praying this year is the year we bring Diamond and Tionda Bradley home.

Channel 2 news out of Chicago was there. I might be on... Long straight brownish blonde hair. I was standing next to Mike Sanchez father of missing Emily Machado and Dawn Valenti with United for a Cause while holding up the banner for the missing sisters. The girls aunt Shelia grabbed me and said get up here!

My first vigil and it will not be my last. While I don't share a story as these victims families do, I am blessed and honored to have represented support from DuPage County.

I am touched and pray for ALL missing persons. We need to bring all of our missing home and name all of our unidentified. They deserve no less.

Thank you for allowing me to share my experience at this touching event.

Cubby

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howellsy
Back