Identified! IL - DuPage Co., Boy, 3-5, found in laundry bag, Oct'05 - Atzel Olmedo

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dupage County Sheriff's police are preparing to look at funeral arrangements for a small boy found dead along side a road in Naperville Township, now that a coroners inquest is complete.

WBBM 780 reports that a Dupage County coroner's inquest jury decided the cause of the child's death is still a mystery, officially listing "undetermined" on his death certificate.

There is an $11,000 reward for information about the small boy, his family or what happened to him.
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/local_story_011095838.html

Has this pic been distributed nationwide? Wondering because Evelyn Hernandez's little boy was never found not that this child is him but a similar situation. It's more likely the child was from another country, not in school or daycare and never reported missing. Maybe they should try and match the child up with any Jane Does that could possibly be illegal immigrants no matter where they were found.

policesketch.jpg
NCMC1027108c2.jpg

What about this little guy?

JUAN AGUSTIN ESQUIVEL, Age 5

Abducted by his noncustodial father on Sept 16, 2005 (just weeks before), in Arlington, Texas.

This boy is Hispanic/White
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1027108&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=2&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

PonderingThings said:
http://www.dupageco.org/sheriff/

New Composite of boy:

composite.jpg
NCMC1027108c2.jpg

I've emailed this info to the Sherrif's office.... it may seem redundant... but ya never know what gets overlooked.

Wow, i think that those look alot alike. I usually don't see always see it but wow I really think it could be him. Keep us Posted

mindi77 said:
Wow, i think that those look alot alike. I usually don't see always see it but wow I really think it could be him. Keep us Posted
I agree that these two look alike. This is the first one that I can see. Good find!!

I feel the same way Dena, but I have a feeling unless someone who knows him comes forward, we will never know his identity.

I'm thinking about posting fliers to keep his case alive.

It mentions American Indian heritage, but he could be the twin brother of my nephew. My nephew's biological father is from Central America. I'd post a pic of him here if I knew it was kosher to do so in this forum, so ya'll could see.

The weight on the Charley site says 45 pounds, a little different than the our UID little man. I e-mailed the Sheriff here anyway, any lead is a good lead.
I'm glad I posted this here. I am not far at all from where this little boy was found. I can't explain how much this one bothers me.
The fact that someone can stuff a little body in a laundry bag and leave him out like garbage just makes me sick.

The clothes look like a school uniform to me. I would check for any children attending a private school, or any school requiring students to wear a uniform, that went missing around the time this little boy was found. I would also check with local private schools to see if there were any students who stopped attending the school after kindergarten.

There may be others, but here is a list of private schools in Naperville that I found:
Bethany Lutheran School
1550 Modaff
Naperville, IL 60565

Calvary Christian School
1155 Aurora Ave
Naperville, IL 60540

Du Page Montessori School
24 W. 500 Maple Ave
Naperville, IL 60540

Kindercare Learning Center
1239 Rickert Drive
Naperville, IL 60540