IL - Five killed, 21 injured in shooting at NIU campus, DeKalb, 14 Feb 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"disturbed individual that meant harm to the campus"...

I wonder what this means: http://emessiah.livejournal.com/125482.html

emessiah
2008-02-13 08:07 pm UTC (link)
i'm in a grey area where i cant expunge the non-convicted felonies (walking whilst white or driving whilst white is a get-off'able offense) until october of 2009.

basically someone i know got caught and knew i had some law-type-trouble and he had some in his ear telling him to pin it all on me.

he cant front, he got his felony dropped, but for me it was some wicked *advertiser censored* man. talk about scary post-patriot-act-*advertiser censored*, right?

I wonder what this means: http://emessiah.livejournal.com/125482.html

emessiah
2008-02-13 08:07 pm UTC (link)
i'm in a grey area where i cant expunge the non-convicted felonies (walking whilst white or driving whilst white is a get-off'able offense) until october of 2009.

basically someone i know got caught and knew i had some law-type-trouble and he had some in his ear telling him to pin it all on me.

he cant front, he got his felony dropped, but for me it was some wicked *advertiser censored* man. talk about scary post-patriot-act-*advertiser censored*, right?

I think this is a dead-end avenue to an unrelated person.

It's either not him, or he's going by an alias, or he has multiple personality disorder.

At any rate. I don't think it's him.

If it's not, there's some strange coincidences over a big grandfather drama in his life.

So far they are commenting on how "well" their plan of action went.

http://emessiah.livejournal.com/profile

User: emessiah (209053)
Send this user a message

ramblings of a miscreant sociopath
too smart for the world

View all userpics
Name: miscreant sociopath
Birthdate: 1980-02-08
Bio: i am a giant death robot. fear me.

Ack, I do not like pat each other on the back pressers.

Was student in 2007 term, sociology major... no note found at this time... .. outstanding student at the campus when he attended... normal unstressed person... no indication of how log he was on campus.. he has beent taking mediciation and becom erratic...

If it's not, there's some strange coincidences over a big grandfather drama in his life.

I think you have the wrong person golfmom... :waitasec:

A dead Steve couldn't have posted a blog on sinicalypse's MySpace page at 4:40 PM if he was dead by 3:06 PM!!! :rolleyes:

"NIU Police Chief Donald Grady said the department received a 911 call from inside the auditorium at 3:06 p.m. Police arrived 29 seconds later and found the gunman dead, Grady said."

4 weapons, 3 handguns and 1 shotgun... purchassed guns 6 days ago from champagne, il.. he was not prohibited to buy them, legal purchase

I think you have the wrong person golfmom... :waitasec:

A dead Steve couldn't have posted a blog on sinicalypse's MySpace page at 4:40 PM if he was dead by 3:06 PM!!! :rolleyes:

"NIU Police Chief Donald Grady said the department received a 911 call from inside the auditorium at 3:06 p.m. Police arrived 29 seconds later and found the gunman dead, Grady said."

IDK, all the blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ... is driving me nuts.

OMG, he was a graduate student at the University of Illinois in Champaign and bought his weapons there. That is my son's college! I'm going to be sick....

He was seen outside the building, shotgun in guitar case, coat over the handguns, so he walked unnoticed

I'll tell you what golfmom, I believe they at least knew one another.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back