IL - Jason Harmon, 34, killed in fight with brother, Pekin, 21 June 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I have signed the petition. I wish you the best!!!!!!

how many signatures do you think it will take for the judge to notice?

how many signatures do you think it will take for the judge to notice?

I honestly dont know. Like SuziQ pointed out earlier, the amount must be making someone nervous since I am getting "bashed" on the newspaper comments, and I agree.

The online petition seems to be slowing down, if any of you have anyone else you can send it to or somewhere else u can post I would greatly appreciate it! I have to take a hard copy to a couple of locally owned businesses tomorrow to get signatures that way, and I think we are going to take to the streets soon.

Thank you to u all for your support! :grouphug:

I sure hope it does something!!!

See the thing is I knew Jason for 18 years, 7 of them married, and I never once saw them fight. This is news to me....

Or the fact that they were drunk. I wonder what the states attorneys opinion would be if someone he cared about was killed by someone that was drunk.:waitasec:

Interesting! You really should tell the press that. Really put the pressure on.

Interesting! You really should tell the press that. Really put the pressure on.

I did when I talked to the news channel the other day....they apparently didnt find it important and cut that part of the interview out.:confused:

I did when I talked to the news channel the other day....they apparently didnt find it important and cut that part of the interview out.:confused:

Call me silly, but I think it's one of the most important things you've said!

Call me silly, but I think it's one of the most important things you've said!

Yeah I know. Im planning on doing a victim impact statement at sentencing, I will put it in that. Fighting could have been something he took up since we had been divorced, but like I said it was news to me.:confused:

And also if anyone else, as far as media, asks I will remember to mention it then too.

I signed, but I also want to tell you this-

You are an absolutely amazing woman to do this for your children. A lot of people wouldn't have been this kind to an ex, whether it was the father of their children or not (because it is a sad world we live in sometimes). I admire your strength and persistence! Your kids are so lucky to have you as a great Mom!!

:blowkiss:

Good luck, and I am thinking of ways in my little marketing brain to get this out.

I posted the petition link on a few of my websites. Hopefully it will generate a few more signatures.

I signed, but I also want to tell you this-

You are an absolutely amazing woman to do this for your children. A lot of people wouldn't have been this kind to an ex, whether it was the father of their children or not (because it is a sad world we live in sometimes). I admire your strength and persistence! Your kids are so lucky to have you as a great Mom!!

:blowkiss:

Good luck, and I am thinking of ways in my little marketing brain to get this out.

Thank you for signing an thank you for saying that!!! :blowkiss:

I dont think Im doing anything that the next person wouldnt do though.

I was touched your story and disgusted by this miscarriage of justice. You have my signature as well. Best of luck to you and your family.

It's a good thing you're doing illinoismom! I'm so sorry for you and your children. I signed and hope you get thousands more.

I am truly sorry for your families loss,I cannot believe the court system,it is mind boggling to me.I signed your petition and I hope you get justice.God Bless.

Giving this a BUMP. The petition has slowed down a lil, we could still use your help. Feel free to fwd to others.

Thanks,
Illinoismom

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson