IL - Jason Harmon, 34, killed in fight with brother, Pekin, 21 June 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've signed the petition as well and will forward the article to try to get more!

Illinoismom, I am so sorry for your and your children's loss. It just seems like such a case of injustice and so incredibly senseless. I happily signed and gave them a few choice words .. just so wrong. Isnt there any way to find out what happened to the insurance policy ? Your children should have been the recipients of those monies.

Illinoismom, I am sorry for your loss. I signed yesterday, but today I got my husband to sign. ;)

I just signed the petition. You might want to change the title to catch the eye of more posters. Something like "Help my ex-husband's killer get max sentence!" or "My ex-husband's killer might only get probation! Help by Signing Petition" or something like that. My creative mind isn't working yet...I need more coffee.

Good luck to you and your family and god bless.

I have signed the petition. Bless you, you and your family are in my prayers:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Signed. Prayers for you and your children.

(((Illinoismom))) - I am so sorry for your pain regarding this.

SuziQ, badhorsie, Tonia and southcitymom,

Thank you for signing and thank you for thinking of us!:blowkiss:

So sorry for your loss and for your childrens loss as well.
Two of my grandchildren lost their father,step mom and half sister in an accident 3yrs ago next month and my heart aches for them each day.
Ofcourse I signed and forwarded to all my contacts and urged them to sign and forward also.
Blessings,
Billie

Im so sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you and those children!

Thank for signing and forwarding it on!:blowkiss:

I just signed the petition! I hope they give him the MAX! Bless you and your boys :blowkiss:

Hi Illinoismom - I just signed the petition as well.

The idea that admitting you are guilty of murder should be rewarded by the justice system is one that is dangerous, irresponsible and excrutiating for the families.

I really hope the judge does the right thing and it helps to relieve some of the pain you and your sons have been through.

Dolly, MIMOMMY, and gaia,

Thank you!!!!!!:blowkiss:

Illinoismom, I just signed your petition. I pray for justice in the case. There just has to be tougher judges elected in this country. There are just too many judges that go too lightly on drugs and murderers!

God Bless you and your boys, Illinoismom, and please keep us posted!

Im so sorry for you and all the children's loss. I also twittered it, so hoping that if justice wont be served in this case, at least the Max penalty will be.

I signed! I will say a pray for you and your sons!

LaLaw2000, ebedeeb, and Aunt Mona,

Thank you for signing, twittering and for the prayers!:blowkiss:

Illinoismom, I am so sorry for your and your children's loss. It just seems like such a case of injustice and so incredibly senseless. I happily signed and gave them a few choice words .. just so wrong. Isnt there any way to find out what happened to the insurance policy ? Your children should have been the recipients of those monies.

Thank you! It IS an injustice, youll get no arguement from me there. I know what happened to the insurance policy....Jasons dad was made benificiary because in his parents eyes I am a horible terrible person and would have squandered his money away. If you call raising my children and buying them things to make them feel better on the days they miss their dad a lil more is squandering....well then yeah I guess I wouldve.

Funny thing is, their dad had to mortgage his house to bail Robert out and has supposedly been paying his lawyer bills...their dad is retired! Now wonder with me where Jasons life insurance went.....

I think Ive managed to thank everyone so far. I would also like to thank Jbean again for forwarding my question to tricia and thank tricia again for allowing me to do this!

The last time I checked on the petition we were around 250 signatures and have gotten nothing but supportive calls, emails, txt, PM's and messages on the article at the paper.

I got a call from the lady who wrote the article this afternoon and her editor wants her to do another story for tomorrows paper and they will be including the link to the petition!!!!!!!!

The support we have gotten is truely amazing and Im so very greatful for you all here!!!

BIG HUGS!!!
Angie, aka. Illinoismom

He will be punished if not on EArth then beyond earth you can trust in that. I know its not much help right now but I truly believe he'll be punished in ways we can not imagaine. I am so very sorry for you and your sons loss.

I just saw this and signed the petition, too.

Prayers, justice and peace for you and your family.

He will be punished if not on EArth then beyond earth you can trust in that. I know its not much help right now but I truly believe he'll be punished in ways we can not imagaine. I am so very sorry for you and your sons loss.

YES! and actually right now that and my boys are whats getting me through this! Thank you for your post!!:blowkiss:

I am sorry for your loss. Good for you for fighting for what you think is right. Keep it up and I will send good thoughts your way! I have signed the petition.

I am sorry for your loss. Good for you for fighting for what you think is right. Keep it up and I will send good thoughts your way! I have signed the petition.

Thank you for the thoughts and for signing!:blowkiss:

I've added my name to your petition - I hope it helps. It must be horribly hard for your poor children knowing their Uncle killed their Dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. My stepson was murdered 10 years ago. We are working to keep his murderers in prison the whole duration of their sentence. I am always willing to help keep cold hearted criminals off the streets. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

I am so sorry for your loss and your children's. I hope they lock him up for good. I admire the stance you are taking.

I signed your petition and if you need anything let me know.

My thoughts and prayers are with you always

Bless you

Gozgals

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member